Purple Kush Journey

• Thread starter north knect
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
north knect

north knect

Hey folks..so this will be my first run with autos..was always a skeptic but perhaps this will change my perspective who knos lol..so the breeder I went with was crop king seeds..can't find much info on them..grabbed a pack of 5 auto fem purple kush..growing in a little DIY cabinet measuring about 18"W 36"L by about 48" tall..just running 2 plants in here both in 1gallon pots..I kno I shoulda went bigger then one gallon but I'm hoping to keep these short..more interested in potency then yeild ATM..so medium is promix starter soil with zero NPK count..mixed in 30% perlite..lighting is 2-200watt cfls for now and have a 130watt marshydro led on the way..2 6" fans one on the plants other exausting out..nutes being used is GH grow/micro/bloom and nirvana along with advanced nutrients big bud..seeds germinates in about 18hours in moist paper towel in a ziplock bag

north knect

north knect

Plants are on day 17 from popin there heads up..some decent under branching goin on..not the most vigorous seedling if had but far from the worst..here's some pics :D

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking good so far - nice structure - lets see how they pan out - good luck

north knect

north knect

Also have a weird pigmentation thing going on I think..any body see this or kno wat it is??

north knect

north knect

Also they were givin their first feeding at 1/4strength of just the GH yesterday

H

happy b

I done my auto faze a few years ago when the most you could expect from an auto is an oz at most with a big pot but iv seen some journals with huge autos in the past two years . Dutch passion do some big ones i think . yours are looking happy n healthy nk

Pimp T

Pimp T

I did alot of autos dutch passions line up auto purple kush flashs kush von stitch dinafem amnesia haze auto sour 60 cream caramel diesel ryder. I got 3 1/2 oz from canna nutes 5 gallon coco and a 400w from dutch passions think different.

north knect

north knect

I done my auto faze a few years ago when the most you could expect from an auto is an oz at most with a big pot but iv seen some journals with huge autos in the past two years . Dutch passion do some big ones i think . yours are looking happy n healthy nk
Thx @happy b ya they are lookin alright was expecting a more vigerous growth overall but the under growth is decent so I'm gunna lst the top horizontal and scrog them..thx for the reply :D

north knect

north knect

I'll stick around if you don't mind :)

Keep it green!
Ya I don't mind plz take a seat..whether u learn or I learn that's why in posting lol...I'm an outdoor knda guy to just tinker indoors..far from a master lol..just love the farm and the input we get here and the stuff I Learn..my wifey gets mad sometimes cuz I can stop reading a thread lol..this is part of me and nobody can change that

north knect

north knect

I did alot of autos dutch passions line up auto purple kush flashs kush von stitch dinafem amnesia haze auto sour 60 cream caramel diesel ryder. I got 3 1/2 oz from canna nutes 5 gallon coco and a 400w from dutch passions think different.
Well ur input is greatly appreciated..any lst or techniques applied? I usually run about 50-100 outdoors but I took a shit kicking last year due to the record high rains and lack of sun for my area..even guys with 40+ yrs Experience lots a lot in mold and just lack of sun..I lost a few lbs for sure and can't go till summer for meds..hope I find wat works for me

north knect

north knect

Well ur input is greatly appreciated..any lst or techniques applied? I usually run about 50-100 outdoors but I took a shit kicking last year due to the record high rains and lack of sun for my area..even guys with 40+ yrs Experience lots a lot in mold and just lack of sun..I lost a few lbs for sure and can't go till summer for meds..hope I find wat works for me
This is why I'm looking at autos..if I'm impressed with the quality I will run probably half or 50 autos outdoors to somewhat garentee my outdoor crop success..got plenty of people relying on me for meds

Pimp T

Pimp T

I did No training at all on the autos one think different grew fucked up and forced me to top it. I wound up with a double headed 3gal 2ouncer. Think diff auto amnesia and cream caramel were the best I grew. Everything else sucked. AuTo purple kush sucked the most was fully purple but tasted like paper. Most autos lack in taste and potency but look and smell nice. If I ever grew autos again itd be think different for the purpose of quick fresh frozen nug run bubble hash.

Pimp T

Pimp T

Id look into cream caramel auto that mf really smelled like cream caramel but as with all autos in my opinion potency and taste was blah.the cream caramel by blimburn not sweet seeds. I bet itd make great bubble hash.

north knect

north knect

I did No training at all on the autos one think different grew fucked up and forced me to top it. I wound up with a double headed 3gal 2ouncer. Think diff auto amnesia and cream caramel were the best I grew. Everything else sucked. AuTo purple kush sucked the most was fully purple but tasted like paper. Most autos lack in taste and potency but look and smell nice. If I ever grew autos again itd be think different for the purpose of quick fresh frozen nug run bubble hash.
Well personally I pretty we'll strictly smoke hash like 95% of the times..for some reason can't handle the plant matter like I used to lol..perhaps I'm just gettin old who knos haha

north knect

north knect

I want the potency there too tho..this is a breeder from Canada that's been around for about 8 years but hard to find much grows..guess us Canadians don't use the net much for this sorta stuff lol.. So far the genetics/growth looks decent..time will tell I suppose

Top Bottom