Purple Kush Journey

• Thread starter north knect
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
north knect

north knect

I have a leaf or 2 like that on my skunkberry same shit. It's been there for a few weeks and seems it is not affecting anything. When she wakes up I will post a few pics.
Great looking start! I am waiting for spring time to try some autos.
Good luck!
Ya it don't seem to be affecting anything..aside from that just dealing trying to get my RH up..can't seem to get it higher then 15-25%..they look dry this morning..

Bones69

Bones69

Ya it don't seem to be affecting anything..aside from that just dealing trying to get my RH up..can't seem to get it higher then 15-25%..they look dry this morning..
Yo man maybe thats it? I am struggling with my RH big time and since I am in flower I can't even use my humidifier because it has this stupid orange light I noticed id the dark and the shit glows lmao.

north knect

north knect

Could be I suppose..I noticed 2 little brown spots on the other plant this morning..my buddy says wallymart has small micro humidifiers for like 10 bucks..I'm goin to check these out and try to find a way to make a DIY filter so they don't rank up the house lol

north knect

north knect

Hey folks..so today is day 20 from seed..still no signs of sex so should be pistils popin soon if these auto fems are legit..decided to start a little LST today..here's pics of before and after..also noticed a few dots lookin brown..not sure if its just from my super low RH or not..getting humidifier ASAP..happy farming :D

str8smokn

str8smokn

Are these the flowering pots, if so you might need to wrap with duck tape to keep root zone dark.

north knect

north knect

Looking good so far though.
Ya I kno gota grab some all I have it the silver exhaust tape and I think that would prolly cook it lol..duct tape and humidifier on the shoppin list..thx for stopping by :D

Quagmire

Quagmire

That slight discoloration I've seen on a few strains, usually with purple or blueberry genetics in them, for some reason they just do that.. no biggie. The structure on yours is for sure heavy Indica dominant. And looks like size will be on the smaller side like your wanting.. I'm also doing my 1st Auto grow and was so surprised how big mine got.. for sure the AK47 coming out as some of the leaf material is thin and pointy like a Sativa would be. The stretch I got between day 20 & 40 was amazing. Probably have 65-70 days in for them to finish up proper. I've heard great things about the Sour60 mixed in with this, and the little test nug we did was amazing. My eyes actually turned red like back in high school... lol. I was debating on what to start next... Lemon Diesel Auto is on my mind, but so is a non-auto Bubblegum by BOG.. so many seeds, so little time.. peace
P.S. to all those who still think Auto Flowering Strains are small.... hehe. 3ft tall and swelling up now..
good luck man.. I'll be watching. Making seeds of this stock also...

IMG 0083
north knect

north knect

That slight discoloration I've seen on a few strains, usually with purple or blueberry genetics in them, for some reason they just do that.. no biggie. The structure on yours is for sure heavy Indica dominant. And looks like size will be on the smaller side like your wanting.. I'm also doing my 1st Auto grow and was so surprised how big mine got.. for sure the AK47 coming out as some of the leaf material is thin and pointy like a Sativa would be. The stretch I got between day 20 & 40 was amazing. Probably have 65-70 days in for them to finish up proper. I've heard great things about the Sour60 mixed in with this, and the little test nug we did was amazing. My eyes actually turned red like back in high school... lol. I was debating on what to start next... Lemon Diesel Auto is on my mind, but so is a non-auto Bubblegum by BOG.. so many seeds, so little time.. peace
P.S. to all those who still think Auto Flowering Strains are small.... hehe. 3ft tall and swelling up now..
good luck man.. I'll be watching. Making seeds of this stock also...
Thanks for popping in man..I just put a post up in the infermary..I think it's a Ca def now..I'm seeing little rust coloured dots on some of my fan leafs now..any suggestions on how to counter this?!

north knect

north knect

Thanks for popping in man..I just put a post up in the infermary..I think it's a Ca def now..I'm seeing little rust coloured dots on some of my fan leafs now..any suggestions on how to counter this?!

I don't have any products for Ca aside from the micro GH has 5% in it..any home remedies perhaps till I get to the store to grab something?

north knect

north knect

Powder eggshells?
Thanks for the suggestion @str8smokn ..I have read a few people using that..I think that would be more of something to mix into the soil off the start..unless they would desolve into water ? In not sure or how many eggs per litre or gallon?

str8smokn

str8smokn

I'm not sure also....check out this page search milk for fertilizer/calcium deficiencies .they say milk can be used...

north knect

north knect

never tried it though,it'd be worth a try maybe?
The link isn't working for me for some reason..I'm plannin on goin out tomorrow after work to grab some liquid cal/mag,humidifier and a new ph/ec reader though :)

north knect

north knect

Hey folks so I grabbed a bottle of Cal/mag plus and a "cute" little humidifier lmao..look at the pic haha..only had 2 gallons of water on hand so both plant got a gallon flush of 1/4 nutes and full dose of cal/mag..@Seamaiden seems to think it wasn't Ca- and a P issue and I trust that girl to the nines..think better pics woulda helped me out tho..well hopefully things straighten out after this flush.. @Seraphim19 warned me these "autos" may not auto flower and may have to flip to 12/12 to induce..hopin that's not the case but I see no signs of sex on these "auto fems" so who knows shit happens but if I don't see any sign by march 1st they will get flipped..aside from all that all is good on my end..humidifier has been in for about 15 min and already working great :D the plant showing the most rust spots is still more vigerous then the other one

S

Seraphim19

@north knect here is a little tip mate, for cal/mag deficiencies(which are common with autos) powdered egg shell works wonders for the calcium side of things and molasses does the magnesium.

to use the egg shell just wash out your eggshells and try to remove as much of the inner membrane as you can, then leave them to dry. Once dry use a pestle and mortar to grind them into powder. by grinding them into powder it makes the surface area of the egg shell much greater speeding up absorption. use 2 whole egg shells per 8-10 litres of soil.
eggshell is best used in the beginning soil mix to prevent problems, but if you poke 8 holes around the plant and then drop 1 powdered egg shell into the holes(1 shell shared between the 8)and then take another eggshell and sprinkle on top of the soil, then mix the shell into the top inch of soil, taking care not damage roots. within a week all signs of calcium deficiency will be gone as eggshell is 100% calcium.

to use molasses mix 1 teaspoon of molasses per litre into your normal feed and this will deliver the magnesium you need and as an added bonus it will boost your plant as it uses the natural sugars in it.

north knect

north knect

@north knect here is a little tip mate, for cal/mag deficiencies(which are common with autos) powdered egg shell works wonders for the calcium side of things and molasses does the magnesium.

to use the egg shell just wash out your eggshells and try to remove as much of the inner membrane as you can, then leave them to dry. Once dry use a pestle and mortar to grind them into powder. by grinding them into powder it makes the surface area of the egg shell much greater speeding up absorption. use 2 whole egg shells per 8-10 litres of soil.
eggshell is best used in the beginning soil mix to prevent problems, but if you poke 8 holes around the plant and then drop 1 powdered egg shell into the holes(1 shell shared between the 8)and then take another eggshell and sprinkle on top of the soil, then mix the shell into the top inch of soil, taking care not damage roots. within a week all signs of calcium deficiency will be gone as eggshell is 100% calcium.

to use molasses mix 1 teaspoon of molasses per litre into your normal feed and this will deliver the magnesium you need and as an added bonus it will boost your plant as it uses the natural sugars in it.
Thx man glad to have u hear to guide me threw these autos..glad to find out about the egg shell usage..I'd prefer to be as organic as I can especially when I can just use something I would normally throw out..next auto run I do will be entirely organic..just wanted to use wat I kno for my first run hence the bottles nutes..thx for popin in man happy farming mate:D

Quagmire

Quagmire

Yeah, thanks for putting that tip up Seraphim, I try to grow as organic as possible and using both of those ideas would keep me in the realm I want to be in..
I like the early LST your doing on your plants here man.. going to be curious to see how they do later on as a result. Give your plants a good 21 days before giving up on the Autos.. keep watching them nodes for hairs starting.. remember me saying this was my 1st auto grow too.. I actually flipped mine to 12/12 for a week before I met Seraphim and learned the proper methods.. so won't hurt them I've found out, but mine really stretched and not sure if that caused it or just genetics.. 3ft in the end.
And yes, get the light to your roots stopped too... wrap alum foil around them dull side out as it's actually more reflective in the right properties vs the shiny side, ez fix.

Latest posts

Top Bottom