Purple Kush Journey

• Thread starter north knect
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
north knect

north knect

Hey folks..so the Ca issue has seemed to stop dead..and ya @Quagmire I grabbed white duct tape actually to cover up the roots..so while doin a close inspection like 10min ago when I got home from work I was lookin for new rust spots but didn't see any..instead I found the bottom branches on my small plant is tri-whorled..don't kno how I missed it but I'm happy..seen it before in people's pics but never first hand..and ya I'm liking the early Lst for sure..here's some pics of the tri-whorl and Lower branch growth do to the lst..looking like my plan to scrog will work very good :D

str8smokn

str8smokn

Hey brother, looks impressive .it should enjoy the SCROG, but I would suggest covering the whole jug with tape,the plastic is thin& probably see through,that's causing the roots not to stretch.cover it all the way to top of soil and you might see a growth bust after the roots stretch out. Just my 2 cents.still looking tight.
STR8

north knect

north knect

How's your humidifier doing for you?
Pretty good lol..it's keeping me between 40-50 and ya il tape the rest up good call man..thx for stopin in bud :D I really need to a real camara lol..see the three sets of leafs? Thought that was cool..idk how common it is but I've Nvr experienced it myself

north knect

north knect

That is cool,keep an eye on it and keep us updated.
STR8
Will do..I have a marshydro UFO LED 180watt on the way also..ordered one 3weeks ago and got it and the fan didn't work..they covered shipping for the return and the rep I talked to said to mention his name next time I order their products and he will give me a discount :D Glad they care bout customer service

str8smokn

str8smokn

Ok your saying auto purple kush, but I don't see anything on their site for AUTO purple kush under crop king,they have just fem' d purple kush..I think you have just fem purp kush.go ahead and switch to 12/12 IMOP.

Quagmire

Quagmire

Ok your saying auto purple kush, but I don't see anything on their site for AUTO purple kush under crop king,they have just fem' d purple kush..I think you have just fem purp kush.go ahead and switch to 12/12 IMOP.

Yeah, check and be sure it's an Auto bro.. let it keep vegging if your wanting a bit more size to her or want to take cuts.. you should know within 25 days max on any auto.. mine showed in like 15 thru 21 days, look close at them node areas see if you have any hairs yet.. if not after a month in you know your not growing AF genetics..
Gonna be nice to see what the extra UFO led light does for ya.. starting to see some nice grows with plants really filling out.. thought I might add one to mine later on.. cheers

north knect

north knect

Ya kno wat your entirely right omfg..when I purchased I asked wat they had for auto fems and he named a few..the purple kush was the only one I knew so I asked for that and was so excited to pop them when I got home didn't read the package much till now..they are indeed just fems..I suppose il have to ask @Seamaiden or somebody to move this thread out of the auto thread..well I guess i kno wat I'm growing next round lol..thx for straightening out this dilemma folks o_O

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Actually i think thats a good thing . Me personally i autos are for outdoors and your fem is as good as a auto under lights . you should be able to pull more off them being a fem rather than a auto .

north knect

north knect

Actually i think thats a good thing . Me personally i autos are for outdoors and your fem is as good as a auto under lights . you should be able to pull more off them being a fem rather than a auto .
Ya that's true just sucks I amended my soil and fed as if they were autos lol..oh well lesson learned if the kid selling the seeds looks half your age pay attention lol

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Bro your good there all around the same to grow really i dont treat my auto's much different to normall outdoors except for tipping and transplanting . plus im a little lighter on the water with the potted plants over the ones in the ground . couple of good feeds one in veg one in flower ,good soil and 75 days latter and ounce of bud .

str8smokn

str8smokn

He'll go ahead and start traing them beatchs,( topping,mainlining,whatever).and of course ..knowing is half the battle.just glad I could help,now its on your time line brother.
STR8

north knect

north knect

He'll go ahead and start traing them beatchs,( topping,mainlining,whatever).and of course ..knowing is half the battle.just glad I could help,now its on your time line brother.
STR8
Ya I'm gunna top once and flip soon..been lsting the funk outa them have about 8 tops each already

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

if you have 8 tops maybe not tip depending on your light source . less shock the better with there current journey just veg another week then hit the switch bro . Not sure with indoor but it takes at least 1-2 weeks to recover from tipping and to have the tops mature enough to have bud of any note.

north knect

north knect

Hey folks..so time for a little update before I flip these non auto bitches lol..sorry for misleading I was just told they were autos when I bought them..well I will be flippin in the next few days after my last veg feeding..so one is clearly more hearty them the other..but the other is tri-whorled so there both on my good side haha..so here some pics..this is my first time doing lst..I've done mainlining before..ya I kno I kinda went backwards lol but thought these were autos so "couldn't" top me..well first up the hearty then the triwhorl ..happy farming :D

Top Bottom