Purple Kush

• Thread starter Ocanabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FatMarty

I have my doubts regarding the tmv diagnosis... just noticed the banned tag, too. C'est la vie.

Hey ftwendy, I was egging a guy on in an argument and got banned for a week; sorry about that.

I want to have my own doubts on the TMV/HMV diagnosis; but I can't seem to get there.

All cuts show the motteling. All show the leaf structure weirdness.
The mosaic patterns mostly disapear once ripened.

The only good reason I have to think it's not TMV is that is does Not seem to be spreading. I reported to you that I thought some other plants had been hit by it - that turned out to be a feeding with dangerously low pH level that whacked out those plants - so so far it hasn't spread that I can see.

Here's my hypothesis - it's Hmv, and the plant has adjusted over time so it does not spread like Tmv. I read from the Bible that Hmv is inherrent in 'Pakiastani drug cultures'. PK is from that region of the world.

Watering has been fairly regular but I do let pots dry out most of the way most of the time. I water everything about the same and that plant is only 4 -5 weeks in the pot. Don't think it's water; but am open to all suggestions to improve these two girls yield.

First 2 pics are LVPK and second two are GDP (Kens cut).

Plants are 3' and 22" tall respectively.

ftwendy

ftwendy

Hi Marty... I think you're just overwatering. Shoot me a pic of the PK and GDP roots. Happy New Year. Ftw

ftwendy

ftwendy

Also, what's your feeding pH and runoff pH reading? TDS of runoff? Cheers, Ftw

H

headiemeddie420

why do ppl keep saying the lvpk is the best? That shit is definitely just a bubba s1 I would way rather grow the pre 98 clone.

Heres my favorite pks i have had

Purple Kush- This stuff was just called purp kush and would go for over 600 an oz but was some of the best most relaxing ganja i have ever had. It was deep purple with yellowish/light orange hairs, and unbelievably dense. They were just like marbles. The flavor was heavily earthy/kushy/musky but there was a nice solid grape/purple taste in there. This is the classic purple kush i know and love, and its medicinal qualities are matched by few ive seen since. It left a strong kush scent in the room after u smoked it.

lvpk- This stuff is pretty kill but its just a bubba s1- tastes exactly like bubba. i don't even taste any erkle or other purple really, but for someone thats never had the real pk i could see ppl liking it.

sr71pk-
Ive had a few versions of this the first time i had it, it was extremely potent had a recognizable kush flavor mixed with that grape erkle flavor. It was nice, but ever since then, everytime i see it it has just a purple flavor and no kush part that i love and expect in a purple KUSH. What the hell happened any one else agree with this? Did they change it or just rename an erkle as pk? i hope the real sr71 pk is still around cuz its some fire.

Pure Purple Kush-
I dont know what the hell is in this stuff (prolly pure kush) but it is some fire. Its just super iced out and really dense nugs. Mainly white with a few hints of purp here and there. The size of the nugs is smaller than the first pk i mentioned.The flavor is predominantly kush with a little bit of purple taste. Where im from (by detroit) This stuff regularly goes for 500 an ounce plus. While it may sound similar to the 1st pk i described its different heres how. The original pk (1st stuff i described) is just super relaxing and prolly has more sativa traits mixed with the kush. This stuff just demolishes you. Its a heavy indica smoke with no relaxing qualities itll just put you to bed. This and the 1st one are my absolute favorites (even though i love the old school pk a bit more.)

garberville- Ive only tried this once or twice but it was really nothing special in my book. Seemed like bad selection on my part i would never keep it around in my garden.

Ive seen a few other p ks and and a few other purple variations on many kushes but the ones i listed above are prolly the only ones worth mentioning.

ftwendy

ftwendy

nice report heady - gratis!

My sr71 pk is indeed "kushy as can be"... its from 08 tho. No idea what they have there now, which gives rise to the question: where can one find a copy of the bluesky nursery catalog?

ftwendy

ftwendy

Canna and GH PK

Canna on left was flowered for 52 days, GH on right was flowered for 60. The PK has a huge harvest window from 45-70 days, IME. Thanks for reading, ftw

Pk52canna60gh
jyip

jyip

that purple kush looks like some stuff i grew last year and the taste n description fits it as well.... what a smooth tasting smoke, right to the last hit of joint before you burn your fingers,,,,,nice smell, lots of trichs, the buds kinda silver cuz of the purple color with trichs on it,,,, i had some afghan kush that was very good and somewhat similiar in appearance and taste,,,, i got both in clone form froma med grower

SEED WHORE

SEED WHORE

the pk up here in b.c. duz a healthy 2x streach if i veg it a foot....

SEED WHORE

SEED WHORE

and if left to go 9 plus weeks with low temps and clean water it purples up real nice and still packs on size and sugar..

Top Bottom