• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
If there was a strain I wanted so bad I needed to pay for it I’d gladly spend a 100 on a pm spider mites infested clone then to pay anyone a $1000 lmao. I’ll clean that bitch up in two weeks and they will be the same. It’s a plant, just cause you touched it doesn’t make it special.
Where should I post my clone pics your thread? You ran everyone out of there who questioned you so I just want to make sure your not going to cry about it.
WTF, ? $1000 for a clone:(
Is there a shortage, drought, Great Depression?
I’m absolutely dumbfounded, who’s posting $1000?
Is it on The Farm?
If so I missed it.
but to each there own,
We’re still a capitalist country........I think:)

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
WTF, ? $1000 for a clone:(
Is there a shortage, drought, Great Depression?
I’m absolutely dumbfounded, who’s posting $1000?
Is it on The Farm?
If so I missed it.
but to each there own,
We’re still a capitalist country........I think:)
Flavor of the month bro ahahahahahaha
The hype ends once the grow is done then they become just another one in the stable. The hype is real I won’t denie that. Selling them at that price to big corporate dispensary’s would be one thing but hobbiest and people trying to put food on their table is rediculas.

Anthem

Anthem

It is a sad state that someone wishes to capitalize to the point of making that kind of money off of clones. I can see $ 100 to $ 250 for a hot strain but not what some are asking. The only way to stop the madness is to not buy from the clone sellers.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
I would like a legitimate cut of the Sour Diesel.. or ECSD... Headband... Or LA Kush... Or whatever you want to call it... If you have it, you know exactly what I'm asking for.⛽⛽⛽
Don't care if it's sick... Doesn't even need to have roots.
Will gladly pay (within reason), trade, and/or pay forward.
Thank you in advance. 😁

Go...

Melloblend

Melloblend

Supporter
I would like a legitimate cut of the Sour Diesel.. or ECSD... Headband... Or LA Kush... Or whatever you want to call it... If you have it, you know exactly what I'm asking for.⛽⛽⛽
Don't care if it's sick... Doesn't even need to have roots.
Will gladly pay (within reason), trade, and/or pay forward.
Thank you in advance. 😁

Go...
I know someone who has the legit sour D cut. From natural world selection's. I can get but need a little time

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
“Berners” cookie cut 🤔 where’d you source that from?

kaka

kaka

Supporter
If there was a strain I wanted so bad I needed to pay for it I’d gladly spend a 100 on a pm spider mites infested clone then to pay anyone a $1000 lmao. I’ll clean that bitch up in two weeks and they will be the same. It’s a plant, just cause you touched it doesn’t make it special.
Where should I post my clone pics your thread? You ran everyone out of there who questioned you so I just want to make sure your not going to cry about it.

Dude, start a clone company. Go for it, but you dont have to slam my hustle to build your brand.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
In fact imma hit that fool up. He prolly knows you. He’d frown upon your style G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom