For Sale Purple punch and La Kush Cake

• Thread starter Melloblend
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Was just looking for the Apple Fritter clones and found a site that wants $750 for a single rooted clone.

ShadedFlarf

ShadedFlarf

The issue I have in a community like this (especially on a forum of hommies), is the fact that clubs in SoCal are charging in the upwards of $100 1/8 for certain strains. Why not help each other achieve that smoke at a more reasonable cost? I mean hell, we have all the time and resources, money included, that will go into turning that clone into smokable product. Help a brotha out FFS.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
The issue I have in a community like this (especially on a forum of hommies), is the fact that clubs in SoCal are charging in the upwards of $100 1/8 for certain strains. Why not help each other achieve that smoke at a more reasonable cost? I mean hell, we have all the time and resources, money included, that will go into turning that clone into smokable product. Help a brotha out FFS.
So the price is higher then pre regulation?😂🤣😂

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

think they know for sure its from the actual plant?

Does anyone?

Nope.....not me anyhow.

Straight up greed if ya ask me. Most people who are sick, can't work.....on a very fixed income......can't afford 750 for a clone.

How these peeps can charge these prices and sleep at night is beyond me. If you could actually help someone, why would you not??

I just don't get humans......

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Well they say it taste like apple pie from Mc Donald’s hahaha

they say gsc tastes like cookies and chemdog tastes like chemicals. All pretty subjective.

i know for a fact a local dispensary kept a gg4 cut for their product and sold a different plant as the clone. And they got theirs for free when they were out there. But had no problem taking $25 plus taxes per for many rooms full of this “mystery” clone.

i could trust the real criminals in the old days more than the regulated ones today. Lol.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
they say gsc tastes like cookies and chemdog tastes like chemicals. All pretty subjective.

i know for a fact a local dispensary kept a gg4 cut for their product and sold a different plant as the clone. And they got theirs for free when they were out there. But had no problem taking $25 plus taxes per for many rooms full of this “mystery” clone.

i could trust the real criminals in the old days more than the regulated ones today. Lol.
Well people here trust in a guy named baby shit who runs doo doo farms 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom