• Thread starter Melloblend
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melloblend

Melloblend

Supporter
I got GG#4, apple fritter, Larry og, blue dream, sinmint, Berners cookies, Chemdog D, ghostbreath, mac1

kaka

kaka

Supporter
You ok bro? I don’t give a shit how healthy your clones are nothing is worth paying that much. I’ll be cutting clones in a week if you want to see mine. How bout you post some buds in the frosty thread and we can compare?

Im perfectly fine here son. Go to my instagram if you wanna see frosty buds.
We can wait a week to see your super healthy vigorous issue free clones.
All my fritters are ear marked for Neptunes site.
No one is stopping you from being the bargin guy :D

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Clone sellers are a bunch of overpriced babies around here eh @kaka ?

@Trustfall how much do silly clone of the month cuts cost online in our community?

i give mine to patients locally for free and most caregivers take $10-$25 max per cut. But i dont mess with overhyped strains just for money.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
No matter what, there will always be those IG rockstars living in mommas basement that’ll pay the money, so fuck it. The whole industry is a fraud these days. 😂 imma start pumping seeds out soon cause, why not?! If they can why can’t I?! I know how to grow bomb herb and take great pictures. Lesssss do it.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

No matter what, there will always be those IG rockstars living in mommas basement that’ll pay the money, so fuck it. The whole industry is a fraud these days. 😂 imma start pumping seeds out soon cause, why not?! If they can why can’t I?! I know how to grow bomb herb and take great pictures. Lesssss do it.

because greed ruins everything

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Most of those breeders don’t even grow their own gear. They have others do it.

It was a joke. I don’t have time for that shit. But does it? Look at the industry. Everything’s washed up already.

Not everyone is greedy. But the forum has never been the best place for that. :-)

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Im perfectly fine here son. Go to my instagram if you wanna see frosty buds.
We can wait a week to see your super healthy vigorous issue free clones.
All my fritters are ear marked for Neptunes site.
No one is stopping you from being the bargin guy :D
If there was a strain I wanted so bad I needed to pay for it I’d gladly spend a 100 on a pm spider mites infested clone then to pay anyone a $1000 lmao. I’ll clean that bitch up in two weeks and they will be the same. It’s a plant, just cause you touched it doesn’t make it special.
Where should I post my clone pics your thread? You ran everyone out of there who questioned you so I just want to make sure your not going to cry about it.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
If there was a strain I wanted so bad I needed to pay for it I’d gladly spend a 100 on a pm spider mites infested clone then to pay anyone a $1000 lmao. I’ll clean that bitch up in two weeks and they will be the same. It’s a plant, just cause you touched it doesn’t make it special.
Where should I post my clone pics your thread? You ran everyone out of there who questioned you so I just want to make sure your not going to cry about it.
I was going to say, it’s not hard to treat a clone. People are just lazy and don’t know what the fuck to do before they bring it into their garden. Whose to say kakas cut don’t get infested at the usps? Or at king Neptune’s house in the lbc? Then his wrap will be ruined 🤣

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Clone sellers are a bunch of overpriced babies around here eh @kaka ?

@Trustfall how much do silly clone of the month cuts cost online in our community?

i give mine to patients locally for free and most caregivers take $10-$25 max per cut. But i dont mess with overhyped strains just for money.
I have always done them for free, I even pay the shipping for my online friends as I was treated the same when I had nothing. When people offer money I say no just pay it forward.
That being said we all knew one day there would be internet clone selling and that is fine. It’s easier for some then building relationships.
At $100 I don’t think that is a bad price for an overnight shipped clone, but when we start talking 250,500,750,1000,2500 I’m like that is rediculas for a plant clipping. And the people who pay it are not very patient because we all know once it is released from the breeder it spreads like wildfire.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I have always done them for free, I even pay the shipping for my online friends as I was treated the same when I had nothing. When people offer money I say no just pay it forward.
That being said we all knew one day there would be internet clone selling and that is fine. It’s easier for some then building relationships.
At $100 I don’t think that is a bad price for an overnight shipped clone, but when we start talking 250,500,750,1000,2500 I’m like that is rediculas for a plant clipping. And the people who pay it are not very patient because we all know once it is released from the breeder it spreads like wildfire.

I agree. Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom