Purple Urkle x The White Dry Bud Shots (2 phenos) ~SMF~

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Memorias

Memorias

Wow a true beast got there love it. This one might go to the top of the list now of next to pop.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Those are some tasty nugs SM. It definitly has a good amount of the look of the white in those flower pics. I have grown quite a bit of white. In your bud shots I can see some purple hues in there. So it seems to be a nice mix. Purple Urkle needs a power boost and hopefully the white will do that. Grape tasting white would be all that you could want.

Have you smoked a tester bud?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks for the love all!!

i swear am droolin lookin at them pics, 10/10 bro am very impressed but it seems2me like pretty much all raskals gear is straight up dank!

peace out SC

lol. im pretty happy with how this one ended up, shes a keeper for sure. my other ones are pretty knock out looking as well. i agree all of the OGR gear iv popped and flowered out has been nothing but killer for sure!

it looks like grape candy! super sexy pics bro....truly amazing.

she smells like grape candy getting munched on by a skunk hahaha....if that makes any sense...

the lone white urkle looks like its more sativa dom.. so it would be leanin towards the urkle right skunk????

i would agree maybe leaning toward the urkle side, but has a decent amount of white in it as they are frosty as a bitch and im sure OGR is a better grower than myself and i was looking at his pics and the pure purple urkle looks frosty, but its still not as frosty as this hybrid. he is the man so i really am not even in the same category thats for sure hahaha

Killer pics and pheno bro!!! Looks like the one I got goin, now I'm super stoked!

haha, right on true, good luck with finishing her, shes soooo KILLER....its gonna be around my parts for a while hahaha. love this pheno!! congrats if you got the same one bro fo shiz:happy

beutiful no doubt glad got me a pack

good for you bro! you gonna love the shit outta it!!

Super dank!

i only smoked a little toro bong full so far cuz iv been crazy busy but shes sooo dang tasty and not even close to being cured yet, i cant wait!!

damm bro that shit looks unreal. 50/50 sounds right that shit looks like the best purp ive ever seen.

thanks homie, its def some of the sickest purple iv grown, but then again its hard to fail with OGR gear. he did a bang out job on these for sure!

Dam homie you killed it !!! that is some true dank there !!!I've recently chopped down 6 phenos I kept 3 to go into the next run this is real fire patients are raving about this stuff
lots of keepers in there for sure !!! good work bro impressive !!!

thanks aligee, im sure yours are all fire as fuck too! so far my room mate and i are the only ones who have tried it but daaamn is she tasty and strong even still a lil damp with out a proper cure yet. i cant wait to jar it and see whats really up. i know my patients will love this one for sure.

forgot to mention them sugar leaves make some full melt bubble... just did a batch and man O' man it's the stuff !!!

for sure, def gonna be processing the trim into some killer hash of some sort when i get a minute. the trim is wicked white haha.....i def can see how you can say it makes killer full melt thats for sure:anim_30:

SWEET JEEBUS!! Can you say photo of the month? Looks just like candy homie... cant wait 2 get me some!! -Keepz

shes crazy good for sure! dont know about photo of the month cuz there are soooo many bad ass growers that have been throwing up pics lately but i appreciate the kind words bro! gotta have a session one of these days im pretty sure your local to my parts....

Looks amazing bro.. Was the urkle dominant in this cross??

looks like all 3 of my phenos have got pretty purple and killer. all got a lot of the white in them but the urkle must come through strong like the bubba in crosses im guessing....

If I can ever get my hands on some OG gear I think this might be my choice for sure.

Great work bro and enjoy.

yeah OGR gear is a must, and let me tell you this one :happyhas to be one the top of the list. decently easy grow, my yield was pretty decent. would have been more but they only got like a 21 day veg. not sure about the weight but ill post it when numbers come in. get on that gear next drop homie

I wanted these suckers so so bad and missed em'. I did get some urkel alien so hopefully something good will come of it. :hunter:

You must be loving it right now. Always impressed with your pictures and you skills.

fred

right on fred, sorry to hear you missed this one, im sure it will be back. i got some of them urkle aliens as well and i cant wait to see how those rock out. gonna be a while cuz i got a pretty large Que list but hope you the best with those, ill be watching the killer show:tongueout

Wow a true beast got there love it. This one might go to the top of the list now of next to pop.

do it. i cant see how anyone would have this cross unless you dont love dank herb that is crazy strong and has bomb ass flava haha. like i said, i popped 3 beanz, all them are killer.....this one will be my keeper though. nice rock hard dense buds that are covered in white with deep purple and a crazy smell and flava. this bitch has it all thats for sure!:happy

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Those are some tasty nugs SM. It definitly has a good amount of the look of the white in those flower pics. I have grown quite a bit of white. In your bud shots I can see some purple hues in there. So it seems to be a nice mix. Purple Urkle needs a power boost and hopefully the white will do that. Grape tasting white would be all that you could want.

Have you smoked a tester bud?

bro i def agree about the purple urkle not being the most powerful but this cross made it some of my favorite herb iv smoked to date. considering that its not even cured and i think its that great i really cant wait to try more in a few weeks. the tester bud is VERY grapey and fruity with a very strong flavor of something skunky and funky. its exactly what i was hoping for when i got this pack of beanz. take something with great flavor and hit it was a strong but.......i guess this is the results of it.:rastadancing:

C

CAPO

Skunk, those White Urkels are the most dense I've seen on the boards yet.

How do you do it?......:cool0010:

Burn a fresh one for me:animbong:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
super proper homie! respect

Thanks bro, I can't blow that sick glass so I gotta stick to tryin to put out sick medz hahaha

Skunk, those White Urkels are the most dense I've seen on the boards yet.

How do you do it?......:cool0010:

Burn a fresh one for me:animbong:

What up capo. Thanks for stoppin in and showing love bro. These came out pretty well, as do all the pics of your grows! Gotta plan a med session one of these days for sure. Ill make sure to roast the next one for ya, some fire bubba mixed with this white urkle out of the Toro is calling my name haha

K

keebzy

Premium Member
Supporter
SMF doing the damn thing that looks very tasty homie good job!

B

bakershredhead

Nice job skunk!! I popped all 12 of mine and wishing I had only popped a few like you. Mine are on day 35 of flower and I've got to many that seem like keepers. I'm wondering when you started to see some of those purple hues come through? I've got some pretty frosty ladies but I don't see any purple hues as of yet. I'm sure I will soon though. Once I get a run in my big room I'll be able to drop the temps down to 50f if I want. Thanks again.

S

snickers

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn Skunk you killed it again bro,

Was this a soil grow or hydro? What nute line do you use?

PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

Righteous pics and skills SMF...I got some on deck and hope to do them as proper as you have. I'm sure your patients will enjoy this harvest bro:harvest:

JH420

JH420

How much did they put out and what size buckets did you use?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sick skillz SMF! Much respect on your hard work at dialing-in all the diff strains especially from seed... I know you've got to have some decent notes to keep track of all the girls in the Skunk House! Looking forward to more bad ass bud and nug shots... :cool

P.S. Props to OGR for working with killer genetics...

D

Dubwobble

Holy Guacamole !

I want that cut, that looks amazing SMF !

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
SMF doing the damn thing that looks very tasty homie good job!

thanks for stoppin and checkin out my shit, and thanks for the props bro!

Best lookin nugz eva seen :yes :yes

lol, not sure about that but they are fuckin killer! im sure yours will end up killer as well for shizzz

Nice job skunk!! I popped all 12 of mine and wishing I had only popped a few like you. Mine are on day 35 of flower and I've got to many that seem like keepers. I'm wondering when you started to see some of those purple hues come through? I've got some pretty frosty ladies but I don't see any purple hues as of yet. I'm sure I will soon though. Once I get a run in my big room I'll be able to drop the temps down to 50f if I want. Thanks again.

yeah, only poppin 3 was the way to go, they were all killer as shit. i cant even imagine popping all of the ones i have haha....good luckin pickin your keeper man:fighting0040:

Damn Skunk you killed it again bro,

Was this a soil grow or hydro? What nute line do you use?

thanks man, these were in soil, foxfarm ocean forest. used mostly Ionic line with some foxfarm big bloom and calmag and a few other little things....

Righteous pics and skills SMF...I got some on deck and hope to do them as proper as you have. I'm sure your patients will enjoy this harvest bro:harvest:

right on prairieboy....i know you will kill that grow, all the shit iv seen you do has been super proper!

How much did they put out and what size buckets did you use?

not sure as i dont really weight out till the cure is almost over, but they were only vegged for 21~30 days at the most and put into 3 gals only. they probably have about 45~50 grams maybe a piece on them...

simply beautiful damn man nice work. leaf

thanks leaf.....still gotta have a med session one of these days with all that sick line up you got kicking:cool0010:

Sick skillz SMF! Much respect on your hard work at dialing-in all the diff strains especially from seed... I know you've got to have some decent notes to keep track of all the girls in the Skunk House! Looking forward to more bad ass bud and nug shots... :cool

P.S. Props to OGR for working with killer genetics...

whats up shadizzle. thanks for the words of kindness. i have a ton of crazy notes i wrote down on all these so i can remember how they like to get fed haha. im trying to get over my mad popping spree but OGR gear is so fuckin sick i just cant help myself. i still have about 10 more strains from OGR i want to pop off haha, craziness! im gonna get more nugget shots up here soon and our most def right, OGR has the sickest genetics for sure

Holy Guacamole !

I want that cut, that looks amazing SMF !

thank dub, cant go wrong with this cross, everyones pics iv seen of it so far have been pretty sick. a must have!

Killer nugs SMF
Beautiful job! :party0044:

thank you waayne, hope you like the rest im gonna post here shortly :rock

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
an over view of Pheno #1

here is a overall picture of Purple Urkle x the white #1 while curing....

DSCN1581
DSCN1582
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Purple Urkle x The White #2

okay finally got a minute to post these ones....
here is the second pheno of the purple urkle x the white that i took down when i took the #1 pheno down. still waiting to take down #3 as i was saying earlier she took an extra 2 weeks to veg. non of these vegged as long as i wanted but i was pretty pressed for time before my move so i had to throw them into budding quick style.
non the less.....enjoy:damnhippie::smiley_joint:

DSCN1585
DSCN1583
DSCN1584
DSCN1586
DSCN1587
DSCN1589
DSCN1590
DSCN1591
Top Bottom