• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
j wizzle

j wizzle

im so stoked to have grabbed these. some dank for sure. cant wait

G

grenbone

Hey smf, were these seeds fems or regular? Sorry if you already answered that, but I scanned the thread looking for an answer and couldn't find it.

These have got to be some of the most attractive looking buds I have seen. Love your photos. Looks like killer quality all the way.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
cured bud shots finally...

Hey skunk lookin forward to more photos!

hey buddy, bellow are some new cured shots for ya

im so stoked to have grabbed these. some dank for sure. cant wait

you should be stoked bro, this is one of the most insane crosses ever. years from now these will be the newnew clone onlys....

Skunkmasterflex- awesome job brother :) Beautiful pics as well, hope to enjoy some soon myself.

L8terzzz

thanks bro~ i hope you get to enjoy some soon as well

Hey smf, were these seeds fems or regular? Sorry if you already answered that, but I scanned the thread looking for an answer and couldn't find it.

These have got to be some of the most attractive looking buds I have seen. Love your photos. Looks like killer quality all the way.

these are fems....only way ograskal did this cross. thanks for the props bro, those pics were taken with my old camera that broke so i have a new one im still trying to figure out hahaha....

~~~UPDATE~~~

here are my new photos of the purple urkle x the white.
these are cured bud shots from a nice 30 day cure so far about. i must say that these keep getting stronger with age for sure! i also noticed as the cure goes on the purple comes out a bit more which is killer.
pics are taken with a new camera so i dont have all the levels set to my likings yet so bare with me as these were my test run pics and the first ones with this new camera..also, these shots are of random nugs from all over the plant, no D tip nug shots this time ...enjoy:icon_spin:

DSCN0314
DSCN0300
DSCN0307
DSCN0309
DSCN0316
DSCN0318
DSCN0333
DSCN0327
DSCN0329
RSCN0361
true grit

true grit

Nice broseph... looking hella dank!! Nice grapey taste/smell? Mine hasn't come out quite yet... but the chica says the spot smells like grapes so maybe i just cant smell shit. lol.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks FANTASTIC!!! which one do u reach 4 1st out of OGR's gear???

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice broseph... looking hella dank!! Nice grapey taste/smell? Mine hasn't come out quite yet... but the chica says the spot smells like grapes so maybe i just cant smell shit. lol.

Thanks bro, yeah its like a grape hashy smell. Real good meds for sure. The flava is like smoking urkle with hash on it. Haha

Looks FANTASTIC!!! which one do u reach 4 1st out of OGR's gear???

What's up homie. Man, that's a hard question...I love my fire bubba, strawberry X18, and white urkles so far. I probably reach for the fire bubba the most since I'm a OG fiend and the pheno I have is like 70% fire og and 30% bubba. Love that cutt.....yet at the same time I can't stop smoking the white urkle pheno that was my keeper. OGR gear is killer, all of it is top notch after you find your keepers. Can't wait to see your keepers out of all that OGR you popped. U gonna have a bunch of keeper for life no doubt!!!

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice bro...I have some crazy lookin phenos of fire bubba some super tall and other short and then middle! cant wait for harvest season! enjoy ur fruits of labor homie. Peace HDK

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

SMF you owe me a new monitor!!! lol you pics looked so bomb I just rolled up my last monitor and tryed to smoke it. Thanks bro....

lol..jk

but for reals I did think about smoking it for a second.

C

CALIPURP

wow man hope to get my hands on that fire raskel beans go quick.

D

dagobaker

what kind of yield we talking here?
how many grams per 1000 watter?
is this a personal stash plant?
or a plant i can run hydro with co2 and have enough to create a following
im finding a ton of super dank strains arent meant for commercial but im finding a few that are....
the first pics of it are the dankest ive seen yet period
purple
DANK trichomes like everywhere
kudos...........
are they worth 400+ a pack?

S

Stank-A-Lot

Nicely done my guy. Definitely sexy without a doubt.. have fun enjoying that. Can almost smell her stank from here.. beautifully executed , props bro!

JH420

JH420

Still the dankest nugs I've seen anywhere online (or real world)...followed closely by Skunky's FireBubba.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I concur... SMF's skillz in the garden are superb, and those nug shots are beautiful... :cool

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Wow

Well done,those are some beautiiful nuggets.Are there any more seeds available of this project? Does it veg like the notoriously slow urkle mother?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
bored waiting for a patient to stop by, figured id take a few shots of his white urkle hes getting. came out pure white this time. theres purple to her but the white covers it.....~SMF~

DSCN1372
DSCN1370
DSCN1373
JAWS

JAWS

hello SMF:icon_spin:
nice as always my friend, that PATIENT is a very lucky toker 4sure..
respect:anim_44:

waayne

waayne

Awesome job bro!
Those nugs look amazing.
That's some really beautiful DANK!;)

Top Bottom