• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
whats up farmerz:friday:
here are some snaps of my Purple Urkle x The White (first pheno) by OGRaskal. i must say that this is one of the best packs of beans iv ever bought. i popped 3 beans and got 3 bad ass phenos. i took two down and the third one will come down in 2 week, she started later. been super busy so im gonna post one pheno and the others to come soon. Much thanks and respect to OGR for making these and like i said, quite possibly the best pack of beans iv bought and grown out yet. a must have for anyone!:nod

Purple Urkle x The White #1......

Purple urkle x the white dry bud shots 2 phenos smf
Purple urkle x the white dry bud shots 2 phenos smf 2
Purple urkle x the white dry bud shots 2 phenos smf 3
Purple urkle x the white dry bud shots 2 phenos smf 4
Purple urkle x the white dry bud shots 2 phenos smf 5
Purple urkle x the white dry bud shots 2 phenos smf 6
Purple urkle x the white dry bud shots 2 phenos smf 7
Purple urkle x the white dry bud shots 2 phenos smf 8
Purple urkle x the white dry bud shots 2 phenos smf 9
Purple urkle x the white dry bud shots 2 phenos smf 10
K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Bad ass skunk!! whats kinda smells you getting?

supercharged

supercharged

oh shit smf that is1 seriously frosty bitch, wat pheno is that then?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
...more pics of the same pheno...

this is the same pheno pictured above, just a few move shots and a few of her in her last week of bloom before the chop. shes was in the bloom room for 65~70 days. shes still drying and has just moved into dry boxes last night. thinking this is the 50/50 or somewhere around there.:party

DSCN1578
DSCN1579
DSCN1580
DSCN1491
DSCN1495
DSCN1497
DSCN1499
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
damn skunk!!! straight fire bro!!!

thanks homie! :friday:

Bad ass skunk!! whats kinda smells you getting?

shes got a MAD skunky/grape smell. as its drying the smell is coming out a lot more! not that she didnt reek during bloom but now its gettin pretty funky fosho!

oh shit smf that is1 seriously frosty bitch, wat pheno is that then?

she looks like the white and like purple urkle so im guessing a 50/50. she got VERY purple yet so white im spots it covers up a lot of the purple in the pictures. so i guess its a Urkle pheno but the white rubbed off in the sense that she looks like she got a little more frosty then purple urkle usually does hahaha....i really have no idea, maybe someone thats grown out both a few times could tell me....:party

supercharged

supercharged

i swear am droolin lookin at them pics, 10/10 bro am very impressed but it seems2me like pretty much all raskals gear is straight up dank!

peace out SC

B

Bhanghead

it looks like grape candy! super sexy pics bro....truly amazing.

southstreets

southstreets

the lone white urkle looks like its more sativa dom.. so it would be leanin towards the urkle right skunk????

true grit

true grit

Killer pics and pheno bro!!! Looks like the one I got goin, now I'm super stoked!

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
beutiful no doubt glad got me a pack

saldiado

saldiado

damm bro that shit looks unreal. 50/50 sounds right that shit looks like the best purp ive ever seen.

Aligee

Aligee

Dam homie you killed it !!! that is some true dank there !!!I've recently chopped down 6 phenos I kept 3 to go into the next run this is real fire patients are raving about this stuff
lots of keepers in there for sure !!! good work bro impressive !!!

Aligee

Aligee

forgot to mention them sugar leaves make some full melt bubble... just did a batch and man O' man it's the stuff !!!

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

SWEET JEEBUS!! Can you say photo of the month? Looks just like candy homie... cant wait 2 get me some!! -Keepz

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks amazing bro.. Was the urkle dominant in this cross??

U

unoeye

If I can ever get my hands on some OG gear I think this might be my choice for sure.

Great work bro and enjoy.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I wanted these suckers so so bad and missed em'. I did get some urkel alien so hopefully something good will come of it. :hunter:

You must be loving it right now. Always impressed with your pictures and you skills.

fred

Top Bottom