--- Quality Over Quantity --- (new Member Post)

• Thread starter QoQ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QoQ

QoQ

Hello.

I'm new to this forum and the reason why I've joined is to share and discuss grows and hopefully by being apart of this I can progress my skills and produce bud id be extremely happy with!

I'm currently 4 weeks into my veg on my second ever grow (grew 2 plants last year)

I'm growing Northern Lights x Big Bud and VIP WHITE Berry.

I'm using a 1 meter Sq tent with 250w hps bulb atm. I originally bought a 600w but it's too hot in the tent.

I'll post pictures later but im currently at work.

Thankyou very much for allowing me to join a wonderful community.

Hope to me friends and share enjoyment !

Thankyou. QoQ

QoQ

QoQ

Hello.

I'm new to this forum and the reason why I've joined is to share and discuss grows and hopefully by being apart of this I can progress my skills and produce bud id be extremely happy with!

I'm currently 4 weeks into my veg on my second ever grow (grew 2 plants last year)

I'm using a 1 meter Sq tent with 250w hps bulb atm. I originally bought a 600w but it's too hot in the tent.

Thankyou. QoQ

20150528 063654
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

When I joined a Min or two ago I had little to no idea what I was in for.
I can say the Farm Changed My life
For the better...
I have met some of the Nicest Breeders growers and Just plain great People
The chance finding the Farm for anyone is Like a safe haven for like minded
Its a place where you can come share and be welcome becouse of your Love for a better way to Health
and Happy life
Welcome to the Farm and Super Grow Vibes to ya
Weeder

Wen the Vape pen runs low stop at the farm LoL

grohio

grohio

Hello.

Thankyou. QoQ

grohio

grohio

Hey qoq. Im new to the farm myself. That girl looks nice an healthy. Im growing two phenos of critical kush at the moment and a silver surfer haze. I too believe in quality over quantity. The included picture is of a critical kush harvested 2 weeks ago.
20150512 161743

QoQ

QoQ

Question: how long more veg, it's at 5 weeks now 1 week start was inside a conservatory without good lights
Updated pictures:

P.s. sorry for late replies.

Thank you all for kind welcomes
20150603 064224

Latest posts

Top Bottom