Quantum Board Opinions

• Thread starter Smoking Gun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Let's see a CFL grow do anything close to these! (all QBs)

Now I do use some CFLs..But only for germinating seedlings..LMAO

7 22 19

7 30 19

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Your still on that typo i see..can you have someone READ THIS MESSAGE TO YOU? It was a typo..im new to the forum.
Love and peace!

Two typos in a row and then you back it up by giving horrible advice. You’re on a roll buddy. I’ll miss you.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
If your broke and live in your moms basement it might be over priced then

Anyone’s who’s grown more than two rounds or bothered to read before wasting their money would know AN is just a marketing gimmick. But you’re obviously way better than we are at this so I’m sure we are preaching to the choir.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Feels like cats playing with a mouse before the kill. I’m gonna miss this kid.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn bro..jealousy gets you no where in life...lol were you always this kind of person oor just mad that i know more than you?

You’ve got 3 likes and 46+ posts. If you were half as good at math as you are at giving bad advice you’d know that you’re not well liked. Gonna miss you.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol miss me? So im going to get banned because i have a diffrent style of growing than you? I didnt know joining this forum everyone must grow the jmw2 way. Maybe your jealous. Because i get better yields than you

You’ve not yielded ANYTHING yet. Haha. Gonna miss this kid.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Lol miss me? So im going to get banned because i have a diffrent style of growing than you? I didnt know joining this forum everyone must grow the jmw2 way. Maybe your jealous. Because i get better yields than you
OK.....It's time to show off your 50 cfl grow..let's see YOUR pictures and not something that you copped off the net! LMFAO
Snap4

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Hey bro how’d those fruity pebbles turn out? Been meaning to ask. I seen the strawberry pebbles above, kudos.
That was Strawberry Pebbles grown from a Mama Funk clone (LA area for her)..It was excellent and very terpy for rosin. I pollinated her with a BOG Sour Grape and got a ton of seeds for later. SHE GOT HUGE TOO! (let me know..if....)

Haven't gotten around to dropping the ones from Newguy420 yet. FYI..Black Skull Seeds has FPOG too..I have a small order pending for some of their other beans .

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
And he’s gone. Haha. I need to see about getting some of those FPOG beans. I’ll check em out. If you happen to get an extra pack of them let me know.

Ph 007

Ph 007

Hi ladies brother cannabis's lovers
Just wanted to ask, what is light Penetration like with the cob lights.

I will be getting one when in have cash but I never asked about light Penetration compared to a 600watt HPS light

Latest posts

Top Bottom