Quantum Boards

• Thread starter patchgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skurt

Skurt

Damn I'm hella jelous of all the nice setups in here!
I'm sure this has been asked and answered before, but I havent found what qb-kit would be recommended for a 2x2 tent. Any pointers or input would be much appriciated

Monster762

Monster762

Damn I'm hella jelous of all the nice setups in here!
I'm sure this has been asked and answered before, but I havent found what qb-kit would be recommended for a 2x2 tent. Any pointers or input would be much appriciated
Hlg definately has something the hlg 100 by itself supposedly good for a 1x2 area. I got 2. They are nice. I’m now about to add 4 more boards to that in 4x4space n get rid of purple all together. Should be real nice once it’s done. They got a kit 4 qb boards but have to buy driver seperate. You have 4 boards to spread and twice the watts for about $30 more than the hlg100. They are that much nicer. Qbs I mean.

Skurt

Skurt

Thanks! I had a peek at their products and I really like the 135w tho.. To bad shipping and handling is almost as much as the lighting :[
I think I'll go with the 3k since I'm vegging for a month or so with my mars hydro2

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Thanks! I had a peek at their products and I really like the 135w tho.. To bad shipping and handling is almost as much as the lighting :[
I think I'll go with the 3k since I'm vegging for a month or so with my mars hydro2
PMing

1maddpharmer

1maddpharmer

So in a sense lighting a 5.9.10 tent it’s wiser to say go hlg 550 or 600? Thinking of tw 4.4 2 lights.........

Top Bottom