• Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Not done but getting close.
DA4AD136 7DD7 4334 B08D 44A2B4C39D67

FE3366D2 4750 4099 9391 40E82832E08E

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

@MarsHydroLED don’t tag me., why in the world would your tag ME. I get you want to point me out, as you had all my comments deleted. I think youur company is bust due to your poor business practices. I understand you give lights away for free positive reviews, it gross, but it’s legal and no one here really cares. I have been banned from providing any more comments from your thread, I’m sure this is at your bequest, yet you tag me. I was fine to walk away, and stop watching the thread as you and Continue to trick newbies. I’ll

admit it’s possible you have increased your quality of light spectrum and build through duplication of other companies. It’s possible, but due to the way your company has and continues to operate I will continue to voice my opinion,
that mars hydro is absolute garbage.

Thanks again for tagging me in a conversation you had me banned from🤣😂

BAC15157 606C 40CF BDE6 92D7A0ED600D

DFED0B76 32DC 4163 A2A4 B39FB511DBA0

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Can’t reply when you have my rights restricted. Mods, clearly my input is still needed on this thread, why else would @MarsHydroLED tag me and pull me back in?
ECDCC142 A5FD 4E5B A799 56EC6F3A22DD

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello, @Mr.jiujitsu , I haven't do that, don't know what happened, Let me ask 1d1

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Hey bro, nice setup! Do you run the far reds continuously or on a timed basis? I just did a almost identical upgrade.......🔧

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Hey bro, nice setup! Do you run the far reds continuously or on a timed basis? I just did a almost identical upgrade.......🔧

they come on with the main lights.About to do a major upgrade and may vary this slightly but really loving the results

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

After taking the tops off both phenos of the New England sour D and from the Cuban strawberries. Still a bit finishing up, the Mazar I Sharif and the Vanilla kush have not been touched and look like absolute fire. The smell is amazing, the mixing of flavors makes my mouth salivate. The best part of this finish, is that after this it’s a new flower tent, twice the size. More lights and and more new strains. Get to finally f2,f3 and f4 some of my crosses and really increase my diversity. Will start a new thread soon but untill then......

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

@Mr.jiujitsu The dryer came in and I put 3 trays of Finnish Frost in to dry.... I must admit, cutting those buds off the stems broke my heart, since the RH is so low here.

After an hour, the closet that it is in stinks big time! LOL

I started a thread on them and will try to post my results. If this is as good as you say...It is the answer that I have been searching for!

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

@Mr.jiujitsu The dryer came in and I put 3 trays of Finnish Frost in to dry.... I must admit, cutting those buds off the stems broke my heart, since the RH is so low here.

After an hour, the closet that it is in stinks big time! LOL

I started a thread on them and will try to post my results. If this is as good as you say...It is the answer that I have been searching for!

I make sure I have a delta with my humidity And temp. Since it uses heat to control humidity and air movement. If you have really low humidity I would watch it because it’s going to dry early most likely. I’m sampling some of mine that has been curing for about 3 days and it’s amazing. Smell is just outstanding. No need for moister packs just glass. Last time I cured some
In turkey bags and buckets and that’s still amazing but this newest batch is outstanding. I think you will really enjoy the ease, small space and efficiency it gives. But most importantly the results!

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Have you ever seen so many white hairs 10 weeks into flower? Only on this, I imagine that’s why they named it Vanilla Kush. More so because the stank is nothing of vanilla scent 🤣😂

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I make sure I have a delta with my humidity And temp. Since it uses heat to control humidity and air movement. If you have really low humidity I would watch it because it’s going to dry early most likely. I’m sampling some of mine that has been curing for about 3 days and it’s amazing. Smell is just outstanding. No need for moister packs just glass. Last time I cured some
In turkey bags and buckets and that’s still amazing but this newest batch is outstanding. I think you will really enjoy the ease, small space and efficiency it gives. But most importantly the results!
TY..I have a humidifier in the closet set to 50% and the temps are a constant 68dF

THREE days cure and already super,,OUTSTANDING!

I may buy a Presto Food Dehydrator, and try to mod the heater..would be a kick, and I bet is is not that hard.
look familiar? LOL
https://www.amazon.com/Presto-06303...t=&hvlocphy=9030872&hvtargid=pla-761510825233

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Have you ever seen so many white hairs 10 weeks into flower? Only on this, I imagine that’s why they named it Vanilla Kush. More so because the stank is nothing of vanilla scent 🤣😂
Where's the picture?

Top Bottom