Quest for the Best

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

Old school afghan, road kill skunk like aromas, grown outdoors on the east coast for 37 years! Wuh, huh? In the words of the immortal Ronnie Munde,"Stop the clock." What's up guys? Sure is a nice day out,eh? Whistles some nondescript tune....bowl of eggnog anyone?

Haggardass

Haggardass

Naw he blessed me a few years ago with Yeti Og and Headband bx. Still got beans and personal f2's I made for further pheno hunting! Loompa is a very honorable man with dankass genetics! Good luck next drop homie. Peace. Quest
I'm gonna catch the next one for sure haha

Haggardass

Haggardass

Gonna be popping a lot of beans today quest I finally got my veg light, thank good for taxes haha got a new cloner as well. Also wanted to throw a picture of my purple trainwreck, the only purple pheno i got.
20140214 155718
20140213 155105

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Nice purple TW pheno! You done a phenominal job on her! Definitely not doubting your skills! Can't wait till u pop some of my gear and see what you found!
I'm gonna throw a bunch of Dpd x High Octane Alienfire & Dpd x Pre98Bubba into flowering today! Along with some Starfighter f2's, Gandalf's(The White x GDP), High Octane x Stardawg!
I've got males. The two Starfighters and HO x Stardawg & a Gandalf. Mr. Gandalf will be hitting a SUPER White Urkle cut that's been in the clique for6 years or so.
Most Dpd x HoAF females are just bangin! Smellin like Og! Hope one purps!
But the Starfighters will be hitting all my keepers plus The White. Yea! I finally got Kromes cut back!
Mad props on that Purple Trainwreck bro! You nailed it! Hope you get some badass purple phenos outta my gear!
peace.
Quest

Haggardass

Haggardass

I can't wait to get them going either man i have to see the black cherry soda and the hoaf they ate gonna be phenomenal. That starfighter sounds so awesome man. I'm also a gandalf fan haha thanks for the encouragement quest it means a lot bro.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Good to be home baby boy and get t o dab up with you!
Get them beans a rockin ! I'm gettin some killer smells from my females already!
Very nice on the grow too bro! Juice them girls up veggin with some N. But that was one bad mother fucker in the DWC bucket!! Big thangz! Lol! Alien Matter via Jaws! More great work much appreciated from a true master!
Quest

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

I actually returned her to mother nature where she belonged. Was a healthy visitor who hungout for a bit and was gone into the night! Hope she's doing well and eats lots of skeeters this year!
Quest

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Looking forward to seeing what the dpd x bub do for ya. Are the dpd phenos very grapey in taste or is it mostly aesthetic/smell?
Hey TG hows things going for you? Good here I just seen this post and found it necessary to respond after taking a peek at my Dpd x Pre98Bubba female I kept during the move. Had always smelled like Bubba, but with a tighter internode spacing, less stretch in veg. Two my suprise I see the flowers are developing nicely at day 10 in flowering and I'm seeing that purple/pink down in the iimmature calyxes! That has me VERY happy to see, especially after retaining the Bubba smells!!! I'll throw up a few pics in a day or so. Hope my cam can show the color right now!
Peace
Quest

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Got my first shipment of quests gear in the mail today and what a delightful treat it is, had to lay it on the counter and snap a picture, I wish i had a big enough light in my veg tent to start these right now but they will have to wait a few weeks. SUPER EXCITED thanks quest!View attachment 365851
How are you doing with these homie? Had a chance to pop an yet?

Haggardass

Haggardass

How are you doing with these homie? Had a chance to pop an yet?
Hell yeah man, sorry haven't been on here to much I'm pretty paranoid and got a little sketched on here and decided to slow it down, i have a couple of black cherry dojas and a couple hoaf females as well, still vegging right now gonna clone hopefully this weekend and transplant then put them in the flower room, i have one hoaf that stretched like crazy in veg hell it's bigger than my malawi lol, I'll throw some pics up tomorrow dude.

Haggardass

Haggardass

QUUUEEEEST ! I haven't forgotten about you bud I'm still rocking your gear and I'm I'm the second week of flower and everything had already turned purple I promise I'll snap some pics when my wife wakes up and throw them on here. Ran into some ph issues that I'm correcting since my meter crapped on me, my fault i should have calibrated it more often.

Latest posts

Top Bottom