Quest for the Best

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikenite69

Mikenite69

Haggardass very nice dojo you have there.

Jaws what's up brother good to see ya posting here again. Lime cooks are taking names people are loving them.

Quest good to see ya back posting now post some of those dank crosses you made.

JAWS

JAWS

Haggardass very nice dojo you have there.

Jaws what's up brother good to see ya posting here again. Lime cooks are taking names people are loving them.

Quest good to see ya back posting now post some of those dank crosses you made.

sadly after i got the word a friend got a herm i pretty much sent all those seeds to that friend to look through and sadly again he lost all the seeds.

i did keep a small amount for myself so ya i'm glad i did.

i seen on u-tube there was female grower who was rocking lime cookies but i have not really seen them being ran anywhere, we must hang at different site i suppose.

if ya got a cut PLEASE share her with any one you want and tell them to share it with any one they want, was really hoping to see some of that bud under glass but nope not yet.

thank you;)

JAWS

JAWS

Jaws there will be some pics on the mag posted in the cookie thread by a different grower. There were also some posted in the cookie thread over there a couple pages back all spread by me.

ya i do remember some being put up in there by two ppl and i thank you for taking the time to post a few shots. i'll never make another batch of those so its up to ppl like you to make sure she stays in ppl gardens for a long time to come.

much thanks:)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey good to see everyone here! Sorry for the time off. Been a pretty ruff summer for the family and I. We lost several family members over and over....God works in mysterious ways...
But I am back and getting things a rockin! Building a new flowering room and upgrading air exchange and climate control systems along with switching back to RDWC.
I've seen amazing results from many of the crosses I made. I'm paricularly fond of the Pre98 Bubba and Sinister Og crosses. I've got alot of pics but this damn Windows phone won't allows to download pics for some stupid reason. It will on Facebook but not here. I'm about to buy a new Android. Those always worked just fine. I've gotta nail out a garden and get some new electronics. Badass cam. New desktop. Phone. But let me find somewhere I can do it from a desktop of a other phone and I'll post some frosty, purple Dankness!
Jaws, my good friend. Very good to see you man. I was just over to the Lab and seen the Cookie projects coming right along! Awesome! I wanted to pop them long ago, but have been so preoccupied and busy, I had to put the garden on hold. I apologize bud. Let me do a production run or two and I'll pop more of your gear. Another Black Cherry Dojo run is certainly in the near future. My first runs I found phenos that were identical to the parents! An awesome breeding right there! My Black Cherry Soda pheno was so good, I couldn't imagine the real cut smelling as potent and of Black Cherry Soda! It was also a wonderful high and a couple puffs gotcha there! Hope to find another that was as good as that one was.
I will update in a couple days. Got some new cuts and will be running them next time I cut clones.
Have a BEAUTIFUL pheno of The Forum cut x Cherry Pie I was lucky enough to get one out of 6 beans! The other pop and fizzled out. Ran outta gas. But I still hit the jacbkpot! Awesome mad frosty purple nuggets. Both parents are very prominent in the smell! Cant wait to smoke my first of that one cured up nice!
Have a great night friends.
Quest

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Thankyou Lolli. Much appreciated my friend. Give a shout tomorrow if you have any free time. Have a goodnight.
Quest

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
High @QleanerQuest , glad to hear you got a good pheno out of the Forum GSC x Cherry pie femms and are still enjoying the High Octane x Alien Fire kush cut from the beans I shot you. Sorry to hear only one cherry cookie popped for you, but atleast you got a keeper. I am looking forward to seeing some flics of her. BTW, I found those in a unit of Forum nuggs. the dude actually had a timer problem and the Cherry pie jizzed all over the forum girls. Another friend of mines says he found a few keepers in those as well. Makes me think I need to pop yet more beans. Keep me updated if you get some flics please. Danks

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

@justblazin, hey homie good to see ya stop in...
Hell yea I'm still rocking that H.O. Alienfire cut! Now dubbed The Sinister cut! Aside from Pre98Bubba, my people only want Sinister and would rather have it over Bubba! Ognightmare knows what I mean! He's got a cut out west and it blows most Og's out man! I decided to get rid of most cuts in house to focus my production on the Sinister. My partner did the same thing. I wish I could load pics from from this damn phone.
This is my first run of this Forum x Cherry Pie, but its looking and smelling just like it sounds...amazing! I'll text you some pics homie. Peace!
Quest

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Here's the flic u asked me to post of your high octane x fire alien kush aka Sinister ...

WP 20140217 015

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Thankyou JB. Its about time I got a pic of The Sinister up. U really appreciate that homie.
The Sinister Og cut is a pheno I found in a pack of Justblazins High Octane Og x Alienfire. I've had the cut for about 2years now. People REALLY like this cut. JB done a phenomenal job with parent selection. Lol, as always! I have decided to drop just about all of my other strains and just focus on this cut. No matter what I have to replace it, folks always ask for this first, and kinda get mad when I dont have it! They act like I'm holding out on them!
Since that grow and many upgrades to the flowering room, I found she purps very nicely with temp drops. Calyxes and all.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Sounds like a few phenos I have found in that F1 cross. I was doing a test run and didn't keep any clones unfortunately. Luckily I have more beans of these and popped a good amount of these just recently. the color must be coming from the Alien Kush ancestry in her. Glad she worked out for you, and is making you Mula, which is always a good thing. Can't wait to see how she does with your upgraded rooms....

Last edited:
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

That's what's up @QleanerQuest sounds like JB! Produced some fire, how is the density of the flowers on your sinister cut?

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

That's what's up @justblazen putting in work an it sounds like you made a great selection congratulations on that find!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Lol I understood what you were saying but that is real nice that she holds her own against the other clone only gee's mad props to you an JB!

Latest posts

Top Bottom