Quest for the Best

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Well those elite clone onlys were from seed once upon a time. I just found another gem. Props go to JB. I swear I couldn't screw that plant up if I tried, lol. Not really, but its one of the most durable I've come across. Her only downfall, is that the stalks and branches are thin as spaghetti noodles and EVERY nugget needs support. But if you prepare for it and let her grow through a couple layers of trellis! Lb plants if given the root space!
Quest

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

on mi oh mi what have i been missing friends? yo QQ ho hk bh o bro. nice pix of the af ho. shds a dank sss bitch.love you guys. wait & see what jb & icome up wi t h next. im ready to rock. ho h o.h o seed junkies unite.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

on mi oh mi what have i been missing friends? yo QQ ho hk bh o bro. nice pix of the af ho. shds a dank sss bitch.love you guys. wait & see what jb & icome up wi t h next. im ready to rock. ho h o.h o seed junkies unite.
I'm riding! Got f2's with my Sinister cut ( H.O. x A.F f1 female) as the mom. I will cube it to ibl. Hit my elite cuts with a Sinister ibl male also! Cant wait to see what you homies have in store for us!
What's up GRod! Hope all is well with ya!
Quest

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Heads up Farmers!!! Quest Genetics are about to kickoff! Logic blessed me with a section in the Private Breeders section. I'm in the process of putting the thread(s) together with the list of availability and the genetics. Should be up by morning. Thankyou for all of the support everyone. Especially Jaws, justblazin and Logic. Hit me up!!!!
Quest

gitarre10000

gitarre10000

Here you go quest BCD pictures for ya, need to get to the back of the closet so I can get the HOAF on here for you, I have a mother for each one I'm gonna do a purple scrog with my next grow I think, I have one pheno of the soda that gets pretty leggy, I've always wanted to do a scrog grow, I would love to see a 5x5 1000 watt scrog full of nice fat buds. Sorry they're sideways they always upload like that.View attachment 421964View attachment 421965
Beautiful. This girl likes :p

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Here you go quest BCD pictures for ya, need to get to the back of the closet so I can get the HOAF on here for you, I have a mother for each one I'm gonna do a purple scrog with my next grow I think, I have one pheno of the soda that gets pretty leggy, I've always wanted to do a scrog grow, I would love to see a 5x5 1000 watt scrog full of nice fat buds. Sorry they're sideways they always upload like that.View attachment 421964View attachment 421965
Just to display some of the test grows of the Triple Purple Doja I am replying to Haggardass's post that he posted. Pushing it a bit, I see it chicken clawing from over fert. But nice chunky buds. Super grapey!!

To clarify Triple Purple Doja is MY Dpd f6 male x Jaws' Black Cherry Dojo.
Jaws did an amazing job on those as usual! Lol. Great guy, great breeder. Much respect and gratitude @JAWS.
Quest

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

and my fire bubba
Bret  pics off internet 2015 182
Bret  pics off internet 2015 189

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

the death star and the bright moments i have are the frostiest stickiest ive ever seen in the 20 years i have been smoking even frostier than that ^^^^^^ fire bubba .and remember that puple fire bubbba i had not the one above i finally tracked it down again its not fire bubba , but i found it now just waiting for cuts again it will probably be a couple of months but here she is
IMAG0167
IMAG0168

Top Bottom