question about smell?

• Thread starter JAO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JAO

can i grow 18 plants in a tent in my spare room without the neighbours smelling them using a carbon filter and ona gel?

vaporedout

vaporedout

how big are the gals gonna be?? how close are your neighbors? wheres your vent going?

J

JAO

i am going to be using 2 wilma big 9s so think they tey will b quite tall plants my neighbors stay up and downstairs from me i was going vent to an open window in the same room or if you have any beter ideas

T

Thatgirl

Oh man, I don't know! It sounds SO risky! I don't know how one could totally kill the smell of chronic in its last weeks, and when its drying its even worse! Are your neighbors somewhat chill at least?

skuzz99

skuzz99

damn bro ur neighbors r pretty close. thts a lotta plants to be cramming into one area and once in flower they will begin to stink!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I can run stanky bushes in a tent with proper ventilation and you can't smell a thing in the next room. If I forget to leave the tent open it's another story. Trimming is also another story.

outwest

Chobble

Chobble

Strain selection is your best defense imo. My strawberry cough smells like a berry air freshener.. So whenever I flower it, I take the carbon filter off.

You should be fine with proper ventilation/Large enough filter.

Chobble

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Oh man, I don't know! It sounds SO risky! I don't know how one could totally kill the smell of chronic in its last weeks, and when its drying its even worse! Are your neighbors somewhat chill at least?

You raise a really good point. Either have no neighbors, or if you do, know them. Well.

outwest

P

paulycali

Agree strain selection will be your best bet

High potency low odor strains all the way

Good luck :)

T

Thatgirl

You raise a really good point. Either have no neighbors, or if you do, know them. Well.

outwest
Yes, its crucial! Lucky for me both of my nearest neighbors are stoners. I keep them happy and kick them down. One used to grow even, but quit when him and his wife started having kids. I love not having to worry about smell.

bobby

bobby

The answer is yes. You simply need to design your room properly.

Make sure everything is sealed and when venting your room, make sure all your air is going through the filter.

Top Bottom