Questions on using buds for bubble hash

• Thread starter Newishgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I like vaping also. But really can’t use my rig to vape the full melt. It’s kind of hard to smoke. Pretty messy.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Right, I heard its better the sandwich with weed, using the POTV Lobo now very pleased with it cooks/extracts well.

S

storz

great yield if my math is correct from the approx amount in each 1/2 gallon jar and how many jars you used.

Enjoy.

I use a volcano vape and never a problem vaping this style of hash with it.

So when you say Fresh Frozen is that right off the plant, trimmed and frozen without any drying beforehand?

7munkee

7munkee

great yield if my math is correct from the approx amount in each 1/2 gallon jar and how many jars you used.

Enjoy.

So when you say Fresh Frozen is that right off the plant, trimmed and frozen without any drying beforehand?
When I make fresh frozen, I let it dry for a day before popping it in the freezer. Just one day. I like to leave in the freezer for a couple days before sifting/bubble bagging.

I also use a Volcano dry vape.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Enjoy.

Yep, wet trimmed off plant & right in jar, no cut & hanging.

Glassdub

Glassdub

When I make fresh frozen, I let it dry for a day before popping it in the freezer. Just one day. I like to leave in the freezer for a couple days before sifting/bubble bagging.

I also use a Volcano dry vape.
Worked fine the way I did it.

Glassdub

Glassdub

I like vaping also. But really can’t use my rig to vape the full melt. It’s kind of hard to smoke. Pretty messy.
I ended up just peaking out the Lobo at 430F & gave it 2, 6 minute sessions, at the end of this the hash looked like charcoal (2 small hash chunks in dosing cap), would have been clean but I have a weird bubbler that sometimes leaks for some unforeseen reason, mid first session, it drained almost all the water into the Lobo, it errored & powered off, worried I bricked it but I dried, popped battery & it powered it back up, baked the wet hash to finish, which tasted like shit, for two sessions to dry & it left some residual "hash juice" in the oven, cleaned out mostly with q-tip & alcohol, if not for the water it would have been clean. On the 220 the taste wasn't the greatest, as expected, especially at the end of such a hot bake but packed a hard stone.

MEGA956

MEGA956

IMG 1412

90iu, used some trim and shake I've been collecting.

MEGA956

MEGA956

I've been collecting my trim for a while now, I would throw it too, one day I realized it was covered in trichs and worth something.

I still have half a bin full.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Are used to deliver oxygen to a guy who would go up to Oregon and trim in the fall! He would bring back garbage bags full of trim and popcorn. You would ask if I wanted any of it, and I turned him down out of sheer ignorance! I was going to get him to come down and help me trim, but the fucker up and died on me! Karma!

Top Bottom