quick BHO question

• Thread starter mdTHC420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MTgrower

id say that 90%of it all has to do with the product u start with i use an okief tube which holds around 14 grams of trim/buds, from that with the right staring product(usually my homegrown laden with trichomes) i have gotten anywhere from 2 to 4 sometimes 5 grams using as many as 4 cans of butane(usually when there are buds in there). from ready other posts on here it seems i am the only one to get such results, but i have noticed different results using bud and or trim grown by others, usually resulting in lesser yeilds. thats why my rule of thumb is your extract can only be as good as the product you START with. peace out, Chronicale.

I can definitely see those results if you run 4 cans of butane through 14 grams of bud. Get a system that recovers your solvent. It will pay for itself in butane alone before you know it. That way you can just run one can of tane 4 times and get better results.

Graywolf

Graywolf

so i tried running frozen trim, but it thawed a bit packing it, tried to refreeze it and used a 4x coffee filter instead of 2x but i still blew out the tubes because the water weakened the coffee filter. did i just fuk this up with there better ways out there for frozen? i think im just going to let everything dry out and crisp up before i run it.

Yeah, I blew a few tubes getting started. Makes a mess doesn't it?

I use a double coffee filter, reinforced with a simple piece of 160 thread count bed sheet material. Haven't blown one since.

After packing the tube, I put it back in the freezer to refreeze before running, because it seems to thaw out fast when handling it.

M

mdTHC420

did a nine can run tonight. 18 basters at half a can per. averages out to lil over .8 per tube but i stopped packing em as tight cus its less of a pain in the ass.

PICT0001
PICT0008
PICT0010
PICT0012
Top Bottom