Quick hash cookie questions

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

Is a gram of hash per cookie going overboard. I have some grower friends showing up for the 4th. I use herb butter when I bake, these guys want to try my hash so I threw an oz in the coffee grinder and blended it with Hot butter for 45 min. The vapor hits you in the throat. Me thinks its a tad strong. JK

phenotyper

phenotyper

I have really high tolerance and i find that a half gram can be functional. However, depending on your friends, 1g may put them down for the count.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yes it is totally overboard - your gonna send people to the bad place

4-5 grams of hasf makes 12-16 pretty potent brownies

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Where is this bad place? I want to go there :giggle

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
ahh you mean weed nap?

no when you go to the bad place you wish you could sleep - I have been on the verge of going before - but never OD'ed really

I have a friend who is a hard core smoker but OD'ed on edibles once almost 20 years ago and still gets mad if I suggest he try one of my brownies

the high you get from edibles is not consistently a sleepy time kind of deal

I made brownies once out of an ounce of 5 kinds of weed and it got you keyed up wired big time

there are many variables - like potency, ripeness of THC, extraction method, decarbolization etc that factor in to how the high hits you

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

hmm I don't think iv ever been to the bad place... dunno how I should feel about that :wondering

phenotyper

phenotyper

Seriously, you cannot wait for the sleep to come when you eat that much hash. You pray for sleep :)

J

Jalisco Kid

Thats why I never eat other people cookies. Well I figured I made I will try it first. At a 1gram/slice 20 min ago I am already feeling warm and fuzzy,so it works. Got to go, thanks for getting back to me so quick. I think I'll let them decide,as I am taking some 90 from my Seaberry to burn. My part of the pot luck. Suerte JK

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
sounds like its gonna be an awesome potluck - peace

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I had a hash brownie that was wayyy to strong on my way to a TOOL concert..when we got there i could hardly walk. I went to the bad place but i still managed to go catch a kick ass show in my slumber. I havent had edibles since..lol

G

gooey

ooo edibles...what a commitment you can be, not for me anymore, i equate good edibles to a mild trip that lasts forever...sometimes you can sleep sometimes you cant, i woke up once the next morning, couldnt remeber why i felt so fucked up still....when your homie says eat half, listen...peace

J

Jalisco Kid

Things turned out well as they should for the 4th. ! gram per cookie is a good dose for the 4th. I cut it back to 1//2 gram for the others. I prefer the taste and ease of making the hash cookies. When I get back to the ranch we will have to make a bunch to cook with.
Loved how long the buzz lasted. JK

J

Jalisco Kid

After talking with my compas we figure 3/4 gram of good hash is the dose for us. I liked the gram/cookie but not for social events. JK

Side note: My apprentice has not burned since the 4th. Hit him a little hard.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
After talking with my compas we figure 3/4 gram of good hash is the dose for us. I liked the gram/cookie but not for social events. JK

Side note: My apprentice has not burned since the 4th. Hit him a little hard.

lol poor guy

Top Bottom