Random Grow Journal (multi-strain)

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Maybe ph or bugs? Could be genetics also. I think gg4 and alien rift exhibit this type of curling
I looked under a couple leaves with the loupe and didn't see anything. I ph the water going in but don't really check anything else. I guess I will just kinda see what happens in the next couple days and how new growth looks...

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

So I have been shaking things up a bit in my grow room. My 5x5 is now exclusively sour Larry lime pebbles so I can flip to flower in the next couple days. All these plants got put under the blurple in the smaller tent, and they are loving it! The humidity in there is a little higher, so it really helped the plant that had curled leaves. It must have been too dry in the other tent maybe? That plant is the first pic. Check it out...
IMG 20181228 081748990

IMG 20181228 081753538
IMG 20181228 081758249
IMG 20181228 082121679
IMG 20181228 081802025

Monster762

Monster762

Yeah I think most of us over love them. Sometimes leaving em alone n a little neglect makes em stronger I think.
On that note I did save a blotto clone from my mother plant by over pesticiding it and like you said.
Forgetting about it.
It’s good cause my last blotto seed has been 4 days n not popped. I had to kill the mother. Was too far gone with broad mites. But the clone actually 2 of em. I saved. By neglecting. They’re a little rough but no bugs. So now I’m starting to feed em after 2 weeks of punishment. They’re exploding. I had to cut the top 1/3 off to keep em under the lights. And they bounced right back. I’ll get pics later.

Monster762

Monster762

On that note I did save a blotto clone from my mother plant by over pesticiding it and like you said.
Forgetting about it.
It’s good cause my last blotto seed has been 4 days n not popped. I had to kill the mother. Was too far gone with broad mites. But the clone actually 2 of em. I saved. By neglecting. They’re a little rough but no bugs. So now I’m starting to feed em after 2 weeks of punishment. They’re exploding. I had to cut the top 1/3 off to keep em under the lights. And they bounced right back. I’ll get pics later.
Ugly mommas were bone dry in coco only being hosed down with sprays for 2 weeks straight. I mean daily rotating fungicide3 Monterey garden spray and pyrethrin insecticidal soap. I also use my green soap tattoo soap too. But no bugs. Damaged leaves won’t fix but everything new exploded.
2F419452 2ADC 43A4 BBE0 8600C70BD21F
5AB668C9 9F46 4E76 B149 07DEC424132B

Ina

Ina

Ugly mommas were bone dry in coco only being hosed down with sprays for 2 weeks straight. I mean daily rotating fungicide3 Monterey garden spray and pyrethrin insecticidal soap. I also use my green soap tattoo soap too. But no bugs. Damaged leaves won’t fix but everything new exploded. View attachment 850270View attachment 850271
I would clean leaves and cut them in half first to save some spray and make it easier to clean.....

Monster762

Monster762

Now I’m noticing size difference daily. Hope they fill to decent colas. They should. I think it’s day 37.
I would clean leaves and cut them in half first to save some spray and make it easier to clean.....
yeah I cut the top 1/3 off already that’s why there’s 2 long shoots. These things wanna grow now. I’m thinking just cutting a bunch of clones from them n rooting the clones. But yeah I gotta get some leaves out of there

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Ugly mommas were bone dry in coco only being hosed down with sprays for 2 weeks straight. I mean daily rotating fungicide3 Monterey garden spray and pyrethrin insecticidal soap. I also use my green soap tattoo soap too. But no bugs. Damaged leaves won’t fix but everything new exploded. View attachment 850270View attachment 850271

Oh man, I recognise that look. I hope I never see it on my girls again. Don't buy marigolds from Kmart! Hehe

Madmax

Madmax

Any idea what could cause this? It's the only plant showing these symptoms so far. It was fine a couple days ago. I watered it yesterday. It happened the day before I watered it. Could it be under watering? I water it with the rest tho but I do tend to forget about these plants sometimes.View attachment 848174
I think its a little heat stress bud..getting enough air circulating over her..i got a girl outside soon as i watered done similar but others fine.its doing it now but more than yours..its 30 atm so pretty warm.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I think its a little heat stress bud..getting enough air circulating over her..i got a girl outside soon as i watered done similar but others fine.its doing it now but more than yours..its 30 atm so pretty warm.
Thanks for the reply! I got it taken care of. When i moved it to my other tent, which is a little cooler, with a little higher humidity, it went back to normal.

Monster762

Monster762

Have you checked your meters/pens.
No
why what’s up?
They def need attention.
Broad mites didn’t do em no good. And they weren’t fed either during treatment. But any advice I’m definately listening. Always willing to learn.

chemistry

chemistry

No
why what’s up?
They def need attention.
Broad mites didn’t do em no good. And they weren’t fed either during treatment. But any advice I’m definately listening. Always willing to learn.

Have a look on my grow, look at the Critical Kush when my pens went tits up, and have a look at the leaves on it. Looks the same as yours, same yellow leaves. What happened to mine was my meters were reading 120ppm less than it was, so my plants burned while I tried to work it out, and as a last resort I changed both my PH and PPM meters, and now my grow is getting back to normal.

Monster762

Monster762

Have a look on my grow, look at the Critical Kush when my pens went tits up, and have a look at the leaves on it. Looks the same as yours, same yellow leaves. What happened to mine was my meters were reading 120ppm less than it was, so my plants burned while I tried to work it out, and as a last resort I changed both my PH and PPM meters, and now my grow is getting back to normal.
Yeah that’s one reason to get the pic of month. Free blue lab kit. Yeah it’s a cheap ph meter. I don’t even check ppm at all really. I go by tips burning. Usually I run half strength so I don’t need to worry about overdoing it. But they were fading at half strength. I bumped it n they colored up again. I’m about to start dropping npk on this run.

Monster762

Monster762

Yeah that’s one reason to get the pic of month. Free blue lab kit. Yeah it’s a cheap ph meter. I don’t even check ppm at all really. I go by tips burning. Usually I run half strength so I don’t need to worry about overdoing it. But they were fading at half strength. I bumped it n they colored up again. I’m about to start dropping npk on this run.
Oh this thread got the uglies. Yeah they have been abused a bit. I do need a blue lab ph n ppm meter though. Those are just starting to get fed again too. They were starved drenched flushed hit with 3 insecticides n some more chit

Top Bottom