• 🎅 Christmas Sale - 25% Off All Seeds 🎄
    Use Coupon Code At Checkout: XMAS25

Random Grow Journal (multi-strain)

This is a separate journal I am keeping sperate from my main grow to avoid any confusion. I am just kinda winging it and have no real long term plan.

I have 2 going that I popped from some Mexican brick weed.
IMG_20181128_184804941.jpg
IMG_20181128_184857852.jpg

I still got this peyote critical struggling to survive
IMG_20181128_185225816.jpg

I got a sour Larry lime pebbles 9 going under the blurple
IMG_20181128_185124828.jpg

I got these chromatose that did NOT want to get rid of their helmets, as you can see. One came off naturally, the other one, I kinda fucked up in accident after it wouldn't come off for a couple days and I intervened.
IMG_20181128_185425715.jpg
IMG_20181128_185435838.jpg

And I got a couple 4 Kings going too
IMG_20181128_185432080.jpg
IMG_20181128_185230964.jpg

Funny story about how vigorous these plants are... I popped a bunch of these Mexican brick seeds for practice before my first grow. I popped about 30. I planted like 15. I left the other ones in the paper towel and forgot about them. I check on them a couple days later, and they are in the paper towels, laying there, with their first set of true leaves already growing lol. These sure weren't delicate like some are.

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I think most of the brickweed gets that way due to how they trim and handle them prior to smashing it into bricks. If you handle anything that way it’s going to turn out way shittier (if that’s a word) than bud treated the right way. Plus they don’t cure it or anything.

Not to mention it’s grown outdoors in less than ideal environments in soil that’s prolly not well Fertilized either.

I think most of the brickweed gets that way due to how they trim and handle them prior to smashing it into bricks. If you handle anything that way it’s going to turn out way shittier (if that’s a word) than bud treated the right way. Plus they don’t cure it or anything.

Not to mention it’s grown outdoors in less than ideal environments in soil that’s prolly not well Fertilized either.
Yeah, i think i read somewhere that they basically just chop it and throw it in a pile lol. It already smells nice n skunky

CrimsonEcho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter

Definitely, right? I mean no one is going to go into the trouble of smuggling bad weed to a country. Those guys probably have good genetics to start with and some people who knows how to grow that beans (at least the basics). After all they’re making money out of this.

Now we handle our weed with care and they don’t because most of the time they can’t. If you handle weed that is bad from the start like that, it’ll turn out to be complete shit. I bet that mex will turn out to be a fine plant but, @SoLowDolo watch out for hermies and males. Since these are seeded its either hermied or they were not feminised.

And they look a bit overwatered. These may like dryer climates and soils since they’re from mexican brick weed.

Definitely, right? I mean no one is going to go into the trouble of smuggling bad weed to a country. Those guys probably have good genetics to start with and some people who knows how to grow that beans (at least the basics). After all they’re making money out of this.

Now we handle our weed with care and they don’t because most of the time they can’t. If you handle weed that is bad from the start like that, it’ll turn out to be complete shit. I bet that mex will turn out to be a fine plant but, @SoLowDolo watch out for hermies and males. Since these are seeded its either hermied or they were not feminised.

And they look a bit overwatered. These may like dryer climates and soils since they’re from mexican brick weed.
Yeah, they could be, the pots dry a little slower in that tent. Also, they began their life in the other tent and when i moved them under the blurple, i noticed the leaf tips curled down some. Maybe it was a coincidence, just something i noticed...

Ten minutes before lights on. About to nickname this one The Reverend lol. Cuz it prays an unusual amount, and at weird times too. I thought the leafs would droop because it might be over watered. I should also add that i am not pH-ing the water on these plants
IMG_20181204_175142314.jpg

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out