Random Grow Journal (multi-strain)

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Yeah, keep a close eye on it. Even if they didn't go fully herm it looks like she tried. Many of my pollen flowers didn't develope or shifted more fem. I only got one level of pollen flowers around the plants near the bottom of the top colas.

Some were fully pollen, some were mixed.
View attachment 856149 View attachment 856150 View attachment 856151
Here is the most recent picture I have posted of one of them. This was weeks ago tho. I'll have to give it a closer inspection tonight
Screenshot 20190211 114409 Instagram

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I just realized that's the post you replied to lol. U probably already seen that picture. This one is zoomed in a little bit tho

No, that's perfect to identify. It's either trans-gen or damaged. It really really looks like a herm. I had some start pollen then did the fem thing like yours when they opened. Like the plant was so loaded with ethelyne by that point in flower that it switched em back. They were weird little mongo flowers.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I bet it's dead. Most of mine just died off. They weren't very effective pollinators.
You were right bro. I did a thorough search, and found what looked like a shriveled up old nanner. It was the only one I seen tho, thankfully. The rest were all white hairs.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Here's a couple nugs from one of the 4 kings. I didn't take a picture the night I harvested, cuz I was pissed off once i realized it was full of seeds lol. Still got one more im gonna chop this week.
20190314 211144

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
The other plants so far have had a couple seeds, nothing major. This one was the worst by far tho.

I fear seeds. Seeing this makes me queasy...
I'm playing around with an addative right now that contains gibberellin, and Gib is known to cause hermies in some instances. But there is no way for me to actually inspect every bud on every plant so I'm hoping for the best. Next on the lineup is pheno hunting for blueberry keepers, and that's another one known for throwing hermies...

Not something I've ever dealt with since I usually grow clone only cuts... But damn does it ever add to the anxiety of growing lol.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I fear seeds. Seeing this makes me queasy...
I'm playing around with an addative right now that contains gibberellin, and Gib is known to cause hermies in some instances. But there is no way for me to actually inspect every bud on every plant so I'm hoping for the best. Next on the lineup is pheno hunting for blueberry keepers, and that's another one known for throwing hermies...

Not something I've ever dealt with since I usually grow clone only cuts... But damn does it ever add to the anxiety of growing lol.
Hell yea it does bro! I just had a run where 7 of ten were full blown herms

Top Bottom