Random stuff... breeders, banks, and strains.

• Thread starter MHippie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
That's funny... Because when I was first given the ECSD, it was mis-labeled LA Kush.

Well let's all keep a collective eye on it and see what we see? Now I'm REALLY curious. Is it a Headband? ESCD? LA Kush? Or something else yet undiscovered...? :))

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter

Is it possible to fast forward?... Not being a smartass. Seriously?... I can't figure it out. Lol
Well let's all keep a collective eye on it and see what we see? Now I'm REALLY curious. Is it a Headband? ESCD? LA Kush? Or something else yet undiscovered...? :))
This was a long time ago... It was absolutely, what is now known as, ECSD.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I just put my finger in the timeline to move forward.

If this interface is better?

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter

If this interface is better?

Worse... Can't even play it there. Lmao

I'm sure it's my shitty internet connection.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Yeah... I don't get a timeline... Play or pause.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Screenshot 20201207 1347022
Download 8

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Gah! I dont know how you guys do it, but I usually strip the bottom 1/3 of my single cola test plants about 2 to 3 weeks into flower, as soon as the stretch is done. Ask me for a scientific reason and I'll give you a blank stare.

For whatever reason it's always worked for me. It also gives me a chance to get up and personal with the plants.

Yeah about that...

3Thirteen - Sin City Juice: I pulled and disposed of all clones and 3 plants in flower. The stalks were incredibly thick. The plants stretched incredibly tall. The bud sites are limited at best. An absolute waste of space in my garden.

Dino's Party Chucks- Black Light Bubba: Short squatty erratic growth. These two plants came up more like shrubs than cannabis. I'll finish them out. But the clones have been pulled. I wont be continuing with this one as it definitely does not have what I'm looking for.

I have the following seeds available for free to anyone in the US who wants to mess with them:

3Thirteen - Sin City Juice
3Thirteen - Sin N Juice
Dino's Party Chucks - Road Snacks
Dino's Party Chucks - Black Light Bubba
Dino's Party Chucks - Rainbow Wiggler

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Ah DCSE update...

This is why I was very nice to them, never uttered a word about refund, etc.

Useful - Chem Choc Trip - 2 years old: 5 of 5 popped.
Copa - Zip Tape - 5 of 5
B.O.G. - Sour BluTooth - 5 of 5

That fit they pitched and the refund was SO not necessary.

I decided to hold off on throwing that last batch down. Keep forgetting I cant toss them outside if i run out of room

😀 😝 🤪 👉👈

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Was finally able to listen to that podcast last night... Interesting story.
He's not lying... And I don't thing he's wrong, either.

Ok. NOW we have a seed mystery! Guess we need to compare my stuff with your stuff and see how close it is... :)))

I decided not to drop those 4 strains BUUUUUUUUUUUT in light of this, I'll find room for ONE MORE strain but this maxes me out. I mean 110% I'm going to be hanging a shelf with a T5HO for seedlings out of space.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Was finally able to listen to that podcast last night... Interesting story.
He's not lying... And I don't thing he's wrong, either.

Here are a couple pics of the seeds. They are labeled as Hazeman Testers (interesting), LA Pure Kush. I'll start germing them this evening.

So for Hazeman I've got Astro Kush in flower. One of them is a Purple pheno that is gorgeous. And Killer Queen x Blowfish just went into the dirt this morning.

I'm really like this breeder so far. And I'm a sucker for pretty Kush plants anyway :)

20201208 113004
20201208 113024
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Ok. NOW we have a seed mystery! Guess we need to compare my stuff with your stuff and see how close it is... :)))

I decided not to drop those 4 strains BUUUUUUUUUUUT in light of this, I'll find room for ONE MORE strain but this maxes me out. I mean 110% I'm going to be hanging a shelf with a T5HO for seedlings out of space.
Here are a couple pics of the seeds. They are labeled as Hazeman Testers (interesting), LA Pure Kush. I'll start germing them this evening.

So for Hazeman I've got Astro Kush in flower. One of them is a Purple pheno that is gorgeous. And Killer Queen x Blowfish just went into the dirt this morning.

I'm really like this breeder so far. And I'm a sucker for pretty Kush plants anyway :)

Nice... You'll have to send me some. 😁

The cut I had is gone... I've exhausted every possible option within my old circle.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Chem whatever hit with herm pollen from Super Skunk.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
I'm growing Chem (d?) X OG now... The cut is known as Motorbreath 15.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I'm growing Chem (d?) X OG now... The cut is known as Motorbreath 15.

Heh hey heh... well the stars must have aligned. Want to re create ECSD? I've got Chemdog #4 going right now. And I've got a male and a fem. AND both have been cloned. I can pump out seeds without a problem.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Heh hey heh... well the stars must have aligned. Want to re create ECSD? I've got Chemdog #4 going right now. And I've got a male and a fem. AND both have been cloned. I can pump out seeds without a problem.

Not really... I want the cut again. Lol
It's around... Just outside of my old circle.

Top Bottom