Random stuff... breeders, banks, and strains.

• Thread starter MHippie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sportyridr

sportyridr

I told him I would, so I am. I've got all 42 of his strains and have popped half of them. Heres the good bad and ugly.

On the left is his auto Master Kush. On the right is his auto purple headband. Each gallon jar is from a single normally grown, not topped, not defoliated plant grown in 5 gal bags. Both were long for auto plants. Smoke is good. Bud is good.

View attachment 1054430

I like his Lemon Skunk #2, Blue Cookies, Blue God, and Girl Scout Cookies a lot too. All photo/regs.
They grow right, smoke good. Zero issues. Currently running his LA Confidential, Chemdog #4, OG Cake, and Blue God. The diaries are on GD.

I've had a lot of males under optimum conditions. I've had a lot of non-viable seeds. But then again they were less than a dollar per seed.

I'm building my seedbank and clone mommas back and I took a chance and rolled the dice. I didn't get everything I wanted out of the first half by any stretch. Net net I ended up with 4 clone mommas out of 13 photo strains planted so far. Depends what happens with these last 4. 1 has already turned male. I might end up with 7 clone mommas best case. 8 strains were autos. 1 non viable. 2 males, one shitty hermie, 3 harvested.

I was looking for some midline foundation strains. I'd do it again if the purpose was the same. It would cost me a fortune to attempt to do this at $10 a bean. He gave me a lot of extras. I probably ended up with close to 400 seeds.

But... it's a lot of work.

Thanks again for the info. I will be checking out those GD's. I gather you are under MHippie there as well?

I ordered 25 seeds just to check out a few strains, ended up with 80 or so seeds that he sent + the 60 I had...more than I can grow until this illegal shit comes to an end and I can cut loose lol.

I'll work these regs in over time and hope to pollinate the odd quality fem bud here n there.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Thanks again for the info. I will be checking out those GD's. I gather you are under MHippie there as well?

I ordered 25 seeds just to check out a few strains, ended up with 80 or so seeds that he sent + the 60 I had...more than I can grow until this illegal shit comes to an end and I can cut loose lol.

I'll work these regs in over time and hope to pollinate the odd quality fem bud here n there.
CataractJack :) So far I have only crossed HSC's Pineapple Muffin and Purple Mountain Majesty. One of those three plants I posted this morning has a low bud that is completely coated in seeds lol. Can't wait to get those in the ground and then back on itself a few time. I'm about to cross Mark's Blue God and Blue Cookies together. They are both indica dominate and both respond to mainlining EXTREMELY well. And both put out incredible frost and tight nugs almost like micro little roses all over the place when they are allowed to finish all the way. You know that twisted thing with color that some strains do? I like that lol :D

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter

You know the other thing I failed to mention is how nice Mark is. He's just one of those sincerely nice souls who just wants people to have good seeds. I'm sure I'll be hitting him back for specific strains that's I've enjoyed after this is all done.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
You know the other thing I failed to mention is how nice Mark is. He's just one of those sincerely nice souls who just wants people to have good seeds. I'm sure I'll be hitting him back for specific strains that's I've enjoyed after this is all done.
Plant selection bears the trace of the soul that selected it. Always good when those are good ones.

sportyridr

sportyridr

CataractJack :) So far I have only crossed HSC's Pineapple Muffin and Purple Mountain Majesty. One of those three plants I posted this morning has a low bud that is completely coated in seeds lol. Can't wait to get those in the ground and then back on itself a few time. I'm about to cross Mark's Blue God and Blue Cookies together. They are both indica dominate and both respond to mainlining EXTREMELY well. And both put out incredible frost and tight nugs almost like micro little roses all over the place when they are allowed to finish all the way. You know that twisted thing with color that some strains do? I like that lol :D

Following along for sure,

I have one Blue Dream from Mark up + a GG#4 x GDP that I got on Strainly as well. I'm lookin forward to both those for now. Sorry bout your spider mite woes...

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Following along for sure,

I have one Blue Dream from Mark up + a GG#4 x GDP that I got on Strainly as well. I'm lookin forward to both those for now. Sorry bout your spider mite woes...

Nice! You can feel free to post them up here. Would love to see what you've got going on. I love GG#4 x ANYTHING :)))

Spider Mites... man I live in the deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep woods in the South. They are constantly around. Nothing you can do about it. Spray spray spray inside. Clean clean clean. Spray spray spray. I used to pesticide the dog snot out of the area that I used to grow in outside. All the plants would get moved. Spray spray spray, granules. Didn't matter. They were always coming back. Inside, same thing. We leave our windows and doors open when the weather is good. Dogs like going in and out at will. I like 60F weather. Plants dig it. Guess the mites do too. Idk. Can't ever shake them. I need a spinosad mfg facility...

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
@sshz hey you mentioned Mosca in Milson's thread re: Bubblegum. Well I went and looked and came up with 2 that I thought would be interesting to grow.

Dancing Queen is Phone Home (Bodhi's Triangle Kush x Wookie) crossed with Sharon White Widow.

Bubblegum Boogie is Indiana Bubblegum x Raspberry Boogie.

Seems like an awful lot of awesome genetics packed into 2 strains.

Screenshot 20201112 135617 Chrome

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

@sshz hey you mentioned Mosca in Milson's thread re: Bubblegum. Well I went and looked and came up with 2 that I thought would be interesting to grow.

Dancing Queen is Phone Home (Bodhi's Triangle Kush x Wookie) crossed with Sharon White Widow.

Bubblegum Boogie is Indiana Bubblegum x Raspberry Boogie.

Seems like an awful lot of awesome genetics packed into 2 strains.

View attachment 1054806

Bogglegum on seedserenow is 98$'s

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Nice! You can feel free to post them up here. Would love to see what you've got going on. I love GG#4 x ANYTHING :)))

Spider Mites... man I live in the deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep woods in the South. They are constantly around. Nothing you can do about it. Spray spray spray inside. Clean clean clean. Spray spray spray. I used to pesticide the dog snot out of the area that I used to grow in outside. All the plants would get moved. Spray spray spray, granules. Didn't matter. They were always coming back. Inside, same thing. We leave our windows and doors open when the weather is good. Dogs like going in and out at will. I like 60F weather. Plants dig it. Guess the mites do too. Idk. Can't ever shake them. I need a spinosad mfg facility...
Have you considered a bug zapper perimeter for your plant room?

/Exhales

I'm talking like spidermite james bond can't crack this shit levels of zappage.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Bogglegum on seedserenow is 98$'s

I almost did BOG... but Milson and sshz got me thinking about old school hybrids and then mosca. And I remembered seeing mosca on dcse and... went and started reading. They are expensive but man do they have some really cool old school crosses. So... I was like honey... know what i wanted for my.birthday? I'm under budget.... still ok? (grumble grumble do whatever you want) he he.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Have you considered a bug zapper perimeter for your plant room?

/Exhales

I'm talking like spidermite james bond can't crack this shit levels of zappage.

Yeah but it's two different rooms and we have dogs. They will get zapped. No bueno.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Wow wow wow. The difference between these Viparspectras and T5HOs is nothing short of stunning. Man I woke up this morning to growers heaven. Frost everywhere. And it's nothing I'm doing.

Nutes: Earth Juice Seablast Grow, Transition, Bloom, Bloom Master. Epsom Salts. That stuff works better than EJ Cal/Mag in a bottle for Gods sake.

Medium: Wally World Pro Mix... zero additives.

Containers: Veg - 2st week of flower... bonsai pots. 2nd week of flower to harvest... 5 gal grow bags. Stunts height. Beneficial for unknown strains in a single cola format.

Lights: Veg 2x Viparspectra P2000. (2 x 6 area) Flower 2x Viparspectra P2500 (6 x 8 area)

No freaky voodoo. It's the lights.

20201113 065632
20201113 065638
20201113 065657
20201113 065706
20201113 065717
20201113 065733
20201113 065738
20201113 065826
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Wow wow wow. The difference between these Viparspectras and T5HOs is nothing short of stunning. Man I woke up this morning to growers heaven. Frost everywhere. And it's nothing I'm doing.

Nutes: Earth Juice Seablast Grow, Transition, Bloom, Bloom Master. Epsom Salts. That stuff works better than EJ Cal/Mag in a bottle for Gods sake.

Medium: Wally World Pro Mix... zero additives.

Containers: Veg - 2st week of flower... bonsai pots. 2nd week of flower to harvest... 5 gal grow bags. Stunts height. Beneficial for unknown strains in a single cola format.

Lights: Veg 2x Viparspectra P2000. (2 x 6 area) Flower 2x Viparspectra P2500 (6 x 8 area)

No freaky voodoo. It's the lights.
Looks delicious. And those colas look huge!

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Looks delicious. And those colas look huge!

Don't they??? :))) I'm all giggly over this one. ...it's the lights bro... it's the lights... Inside I haven't changed anything else... and this next PMM that is coming up? Forget about it. I've NEVER had that type of frost coming up this early on this strain. And I've grown a SHIT TON of purple mountain blah blah blah this year. Even my wife is like "can we try something else... please?" lol.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Ok so this round of PMM has been cut and is now drying. I was willing to go longer but the trichs were turned, sugar leaves were starting to die back. It was time.

20201113 171546

Latest posts

Top Bottom