Rapid rooter and watering auto...

• Thread starter Irishguy83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Man that is a nice bush! If I could get those kinds of genes I might not pack my tent with all them small plants ! Super jealous! Lmao great grow make sure you let her mature all the way! I know it’s tempting to take em early. Patience and keep them pics coming!
I will can u go back a couple days and take a look @ this one yellowing leaf on top plz

Moshmen

Moshmen

Its Tangerine Dream autoflower from I think mdls seeds? The strain is right
Thanks ! The hunt begins
And most of the autos I’ve grown go about 10 weeks but I’ve got a couple that went 12 and one now I think is gonna do 12-13 weeks I’ve found breeder info just a guide! None has been correct

Moshmen

Moshmen

I will can u go back a couple days and take a look @ this one yellowing leaf on top plz
I seen it , AQUAMAN is the shot he’s got ya goin in the right direction / and ur doin awsome !
But I grow In soil he has way more expertise than me.
However I would keep an eye on it but make no rash decisions! Lol I think ur fine!

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

I seen it , AQUAMAN is the shot he’s got ya goin in the right direction / and ur doin awsome !
But I grow In soil he has way more expertise than me.
However I would keep an eye on it but make no rash decisions! Lol I think ur fine!
I think so too..... shes on lights out then I'm doing res change shes barely drinking and just want to make sure I'm good..... still trying to get a dehumidifier would a small one that I have to empty the tank work?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I think your fine at 50% man just good airflow and your golden. Like @Moshmen said don't make any drastic changes..... Just keep on keeping on and she will be good.

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

I think your fine at 50% man just good airflow and your golden. Like @Moshmen said don't make any drastic changes..... Just keep on keeping on and she will be good.
Yeah so should I go ahead and buy my drying rack and jars?

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

I go above 50% everyday that's why I keep circling back to the dehumidifier but being that I dont have much money I dont know what a decent one is? Can u guys help I just want it for precaution

Moshmen

Moshmen

I go above 50% everyday that's why I keep circling back to the dehumidifier but being that I dont have much money I dont know what a decent one is? Can u guys help I just want it for precaution
I went to a local thrift shop (used) Salvation Army good will etc. and bought an used one

Moshmen

Moshmen

So with the humidity I've seen as high as 57% I will be fine through out the rest? Just maybe add small fan on bottom?
Not perfect but yeah I’ve been able to lower tent humidity a little with damp rid and or charcoal in a pinch but air flow is it

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

A decent dehuey for your tent will be a bit of money. No less than 30pint imo and I would use it to lower the humidity in the room that the tent is in.

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

A decent dehuey for your tent will be a bit of money. No less than 30pint imo
I dont have that kind if money right now to drop $100 plus on a dehumidifier or I would have one already hence the reason I've been asking about cheaper ones

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I dont have that kind if money right now to drop $100 plus on a dehumidifier or I would have one already hence the reason I've been asking about cheaper ones
Lime bags in the room may help but I can't say how well. Good airflow will be the best thing you can do.

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Had my eyes on this but even that I cant get....
Screenshot 20191214 132942 Amazon Shopping

Latest posts

Top Bottom