Rapid rooter and watering auto...

• Thread starter Irishguy83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Did you check your prefilter on your carbon filter? Might get a bit more airflow out if it if it's dirty and you clean it

Moshmen

Moshmen

I dont have that kind if money right now to drop $100 plus on a dehumidifier or I would have one already hence the reason I've been asking about cheaper ones
Ck thrift stores , for used but stay away from garage sales or craigslist ,

Moshmen

Moshmen

I was looking at that damprid @ Moshmen does that work?
Not very well , but it will depending on the situation . Unfortunately aqua is right in this case there really is only 1 good solution deal with it the best ya can and buy a whole room dehumidifier when ya can . I have ran my room at 55 rh al the way thru flower! Still get bud just not maximizing anything ! And risking but growers make it thru worse situations .

Moshmen

Moshmen

Not very well , but it will depending on the situation . Unfortunately aqua is right in this case there really is only 1 good solution deal with it the best ya can and buy a whole room dehumidifier when ya can . I have ran my room at 55 rh al the way thru flower! Still get bud just not maximizing anything ! And risking but growers make it thru worse situations .
I’m not sure if it was here but @Aqua Man has said it before , remember all the water you put In has to come out ! So if you water a gallon every few days , well let’s just image dumping that water on the floor and mopping it up and ringing out in a bucket! That is exactly wahat the plant is doing only it’s putting it in the air. Gotta come out somehow

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I think ya just need to push through .. water uptake will slow so just good airflow and you should be fine. It's not like you hitting 70-80%

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

I’m not sure if it was here but @Aqua Man has said it before , remember all the water you put In has to come out ! So if you water a gallon every few days , well let’s just image dumping that water on the floor and mopping it up and ringing out in a bucket! That is exactly wahat the plant is doing only it’s putting it in the air. Gotta come out somehow
I have a guy with a frigidaire dehumidifier 30 pint with everything I need he took it out of box to just make sure it worked proper its brand new just open box.... but he is verified to the fullest and is a 5 star reviews... but for $75 I dont think I can beat it off offerup

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

I have a guy with a frigidaire dehumidifier 30 pint with everything I need he took it out of box to just make sure it worked proper its brand new just open box.... but he is verified to the fullest and is a 5 star reviews... but for $75 I dont think I can beat it off offerup
Correction it's the frigidaire 50 pint same thing as above just brand new open box and he tested it and all... how would I test to make sure when buying.....

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Correction it's the frigidaire 50 pint same thing as above just brand new open box and he tested it and all... how would I test to make sure when buying.....
You need to run it feel for warm air ND listen to the compressor kick in. The only way is to let it run until you can see it has pulled water out if the air. Probably 20 mins of running.

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Lying here in bed and today and still tonight the fan is now going off and on according to my settings in auto mode I checked my main cola dense af.... I changed her res this evening and had the ppm to 358 ph@ 5.76 ....... if I can figure out what has made her balance I would be fine but I think I'm going to go ahead and get the dehumidifier for next and it will go good with inkbird controller.... but she is well on here way to finish.... so one more time should I get a flush to put into res or what do you think? I'll take pics tomorrow didnt have the time....

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Lying here in bed and today and still tonight the fan is now going off and on according to my settings in auto mode I checked my main cola dense af.... I changed her res this evening and had the ppm to 358 ph@ 5.76 ....... if I can figure out what has made her balance I would be fine but I think I'm going to go ahead and get the dehumidifier for next and it will go good with inkbird controller.... but she is well on here way to finish.... so one more time should I get a flush to put into res or what do you think? I'll take pics tomorrow didnt have the time....
No flush... Waist of time and money. Drop the ppm to 300 the last week and your good.

She will drink less now that's why the humidity is getting better. 95% or more of what she takes up will be pushed into the air of your grow room. So less intake less humidity.

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Ok so shes slowed down on drinking I came out with a brand new dehumidifier with a warranty.... so I'm set up... ppm 358 ph @ 5.62
20191216 183713
20191216 183646
20191216 183550
20191216 183554

20191216 183803
Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Good shit dude. Looking fantastic. Now your set for the next grow
Yep I'm one ultrasonic cool mist humidifier and one inkbird humidity controller..... only thing I kinda wont a bigger tent like a 4×8 just the extra space to be able to move about.... but I'm just stoked...... did you like those pics the colas on top have tricomes alrdy

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yep I'm one ultrasonic cool mist humidifier and one inkbird humidity controller..... only thing I kinda wont a bigger tent like a 4×8 just the extra space to be able to move about.... but I'm just stoked...... did you like those pics the colas on top have tricomes alrdy
Yeah it's all coming together man... I'm hopeful my 4-6oz might come true.

Top Bottom