Rapid rooter and watering auto...

• Thread starter Irishguy83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Thats the farm man everyone here puts a lot of time helping others and a lot more than me. This place is really more of a community than a forum. Can't say that about any other forum. I try to help when i can, not always right but i'm still learning every day too.
I lowered light 12 inch still 37 inches from bucket but I got 15k with a 1ft drop of lights

Moshmen

Moshmen

Thats the farm man everyone here puts a lot of time helping others and a lot more than me. This place is really more of a community than a forum. Can't say that about any other forum. I try to help when i can, not always right but i'm still learning every day too.
Aqua always provides solid info! Any water question this cats got the answer! And I’ve been looking at forums for couple months none are as informative or friendly as the farm !

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Ok so I swap out my res tomorrow and so a week after that add 5k to 7.5k lux a week to what end?
And I won't be getting my ventilation until Sunday so I moved the lights to the back half of my tent... got my ph where i only need a slight adjust I've liking 5.5 to 5 8 sometimes up to 6 but I like the range I put in.... i closed all ports in tent except 2 one on the bottom left side of the tent and my oscillating fan hooks to all my poles i got it to where that is pushing air out the top right side of tent.... so temps went down to 77 to 79 from 85 and 87...... my problem my RH is between 23% to 35% I know she will show me more love is I have all dialed..... would a cheap humidifier would or what do you think and how do you feel about Co2 in the tent out of one of the bags?

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Ok so I swap out my res tomorrow and so a week after that add 5k to 7.5k lux a week to what end?
And I won't be getting my ventilation until Sunday so I moved the lights to the back half of my tent... got my ph where i only need a slight adjust I've liking 5.5 to 5 8 sometimes up to 6 but I like the range I put in.... i closed all ports in tent except 2 one on the bottom left side of the tent and my oscillating fan hooks to all my poles i got it to where that is pushing air out the top right side of tent.... so temps went down to 77 to 79 from 85 and 87...... my problem my RH is between 23% to 35% I know she will show me more love is I have all dialed..... would a cheap humidifier would or what do you think and how do you feel about Co2 in the tent out of one of the bags?
Alright Aquaman so just get a humidifiers that are cool and/ or warm mist? Should I get a dehumidifier or the ventilation will work that?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I do about 80k lux but I don't think you will quite get there get there if you get 40k you good. What light do you have?

CO2 bags are a gimmick and it's not worth running co2 unless you in a sealed room not good in a tent. Small humidifier would help but it won't be but a couple week and the plant will be causing the humidity to go up.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Alright Aquaman so just get a humidifiers that are cool and/ or warm mist? Should I get a dehumidifier or the ventilation will work that?
Ventilation will be good enough if your house has lower humidity.

If you get a humidifier I prefer the ultrasonic. Definitely not warn mist.

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

I do about 80k lux but I don't think you will quite get there get there if you get 40k you good. What light do you have?

CO2 bags are a gimmick and it's not worth running co2 unless you in a sealed room not good in a tent. Small humidifier would help but it won't be but a couple week and the plant will be causing the humidity to go up.
I have the Fineest 1000w led with remote

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Ok so it's actually 185 true watts. Should be good for a 2x2 bit you know that unit is only supposed to run for 12 hrs. None the less keep it at 18/6
I will I've had it on 16/8 and it works well for her from what I'm seeing.... and it's going to be no more than 3 plants at a time once I'm totally dialed.... im definitely more confident I've been keeping a journal of all the tips in order a that book for me to always have on hand.... but the light is just for now to get started and all.... but name some good ones for me led full spec that's not going to rape me on electric... and all I can do is start saving..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I will I've had it on 16/8 and it works well for her from what I'm seeing.... and it's going to be no more than 3 plants at a time once I'm totally dialed.... im definitely more confident I've been keeping a journal of all the tips in order a that book for me to always have on hand.... but the light is just for now to get started and all.... but name some good ones for me led full spec that's not going to rape me on electric... and all I can do is start saving..
16/8 can work. You can up the intensity a bit then... Of to bed check back with ya in the am.

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Ok so I had to wait one more day for res change no big deal... I'm having cold problems because for some reason my heater isnt kicking on at 69f...... but she is still coming along I switched her hours where the lights are on during the coldest of night but here's the update...
20191101 172959

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Ok so I had to wait one more day for res change no big deal... I'm having cold problems because for some reason my heater isnt kicking on at 69f...... but she is still coming along I switched her hours where the lights are on during the coldest of night but here's the update...View attachment 906562
Aquaman this auto girl sure has changed since I transferred her huh?

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Ok so I have done the res change and things have made it so much further..... I love plants in general but my medicine plants mean so much more and I couldn't be happier
20191102 154544
20191102 154556
20191102 154604

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Ok so I have done the res change and things have made it so much further..... I love plants in general but my medicine plants mean so much more and I couldn't be happierView attachment 906794View attachment 906795View attachment 906796
I had to buy a space heater to try tonight to keep temps in the 70s and not drop below my rr tray I put water in alone for humidity hopefully..... I get half my stuff tomorrow night and the rest monday but for my inline fan I got a 6" ac infinity with the speed controller and also has the humidity and temp read out

Top Bottom