Rapid rooter and watering auto...

• Thread starter Irishguy83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Last pics looked like she could go a few more days. Epic single plant mate. Well done
The plan is to take her down next Wednesday but I also am going by what my microscope is showing me..... also on the bottom only 2 small popcorn sites have the longer hairs but they are orange...... but either way this next week is when she comes down..... I get the rest of my stuff monday for curing.... I got 6 64oz jars for curing hope that's enough

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
The plan is to take her down next Wednesday but I also am going by what my microscope is showing me..... also on the bottom only 2 small popcorn sites have the longer hairs but they are orange...... but either way this next week is when she comes down..... I get the rest of my stuff monday for curing.... I got 6 64oz jars for curing hope that's enough
I’m sure u may need more jars!

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

I’m sure u may need more jars!
So I was talking with Aquaman on drying and I bought some wooden dowels to hang in there and should I just keep my tent running just take the light out.... and set my controller to 70f @ 55% RH? My fan put it low in the tent so there is that circulation, intake, and exhaust, oh dehumidifier..... so I have air from those areas.... tips plz on drying and curing I have 64oz jars and hygrometer for each jar......

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So I was talking with Aquaman on drying and I bought some wooden dowels to hang in there and should I just keep my tent running just take the light out.... and set my controller to 70f @ 55% RH? My fan put it low in the tent so there is that circulation, intake, and exhaust, oh dehumidifier..... so I have air from those areas.... tips plz on drying and curing I have 64oz jars and hygrometer for each jar......
I usually do mid 60's 55-60% with no direct flow but decent air movement. Usually 7-10days sometimes a bit more

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Ok so here is today's trichomes just nice looks pretty ready to me....
20 01 06 131033
20 01 06 131013
20 01 06 130939
20 01 06 130901
20 01 06 130845
20 01 06 130627
20 01 06 130617
20 01 06 130423
20 01 06 130514

20 01 06 130725
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

how long has it been flushing?
I'd read (and i c aquaman. this ils more subjective, i suppose) 2 days for hydro. aqua n i grow similarly. he has more knowledge n exp.
also read 1wk. i found i had a hard time getting the GOOD/quality, um... dispensary stank. i lose a grip of bulk to people who don't (skol, i believe) and aman... but i also feel it helps me cure. lots more chlorophyll in non-anorexic, leaves n bud... i go a week in flawless finish n guard, a week in ph'd ro and guard and last wk, ph'd ro, only, if i haven't already pulled my hair out.

hear what ur sayin, #s, wise, for a tent that could b perpetual (see mimed/perpet grow...)... remind u of anything? say... household temps n possibly ambient rh? almost like u could secretly relocate ur gal's shoes n takeover a "drying closet"... hangers will do and cheaper hangers, often have clips, or triangles to suspend baby arms from. a dehydro, humidifier, or your own house um... hvac fan... can pull moisture from ambient air. fans can b "borrowed"...
some peeps use sack runch, bags.

also- those jars/whatever- make em light tight... someone may know a cheap alternative to bovedas... or keep em in darkness. many... bah! got a call. totally lost train of thought.
regardless- no faith n my memory so get aqua's ok.

oh and while u may only use it once, or twice, there's a moisture meter for wood, drywall... fairly cheap. i think trimminator quit, or something, but branch snap, is a free test... tends to b joint rollin dry, round 8%, if I'm not mistaken. 10-12 is clinic standards, but u'd b hard pressed (no pun), to draw through the ewwwwy gooey...

it's a paperweight and an argument settler, in my happy teepee... not a necessity.

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

how long has it been flushing?
I'd read (and i c aquaman. this ils more subjective, i suppose) 2 days for hydro. aqua n i grow similarly. he has more knowledge n exp.
also read 1wk. i found i had a hard time getting the GOOD/quality, um... dispensary stank. i lose a grip of bulk to people who don't (skol, i believe) and aman... but i also feel it helps me cure. lots more chlorophyll in non-anorexic, leaves n bud... i go a week in flawless finish n guard, a week in ph'd ro and guard and last wk, ph'd ro, only, if i haven't already pulled my hair out.

hear what ur sayin, #s, wise, for a tent that could b perpetual (see mimed/perpet grow...)... remind u of anything? say... household temps n possibly ambient rh? almost like u could secretly relocate ur gal's shoes n takeover a "drying closet"... hangers will do and cheaper hangers, often have clips, or triangles to suspend baby arms from. a dehydro, humidifier, or your own house um... hvac fan... can pull moisture from ambient air. fans can b "borrowed"...
some peeps use sack runch, bags.

also- those jars/whatever- make em light tight... someone may know a cheap alternative to bovedas... or keep em in darkness. many... bah! got a call. totally lost train of thought.
regardless- no faith n my memory so get aqua's ok.

oh and while u may only use it once, or twice, there's a moisture meter for wood, drywall... fairly cheap. i think trimminator quit, or something, but branch snap, is a free test... tends to b joint rollin dry, round 8%, if I'm not mistaken. 10-12 is clinic standards, but u'd b hard pressed (no pun), to draw through the ewwwwy gooey...

it's a paperweight and an argument settler, in my happy teepee... not a necessity.
Do these work precisely to let you know that at 10 to 12% would be when I would want to pull them from being hung and get to the curing jars? If so I want to order one asap

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Ok I did a res change today for fresh water with a ppm of 176 and ph 5.68 I've trimmed her down as much as I feel safe enough doing until chop down time..... had 3 branches I clipped and dried for a few days sampled 7.3g and honestly it's already killer and I'm just surprised..... still have some time left I guess... i ordered clothes line clips and a moisture meter....
20200107 212105

20200107 212105
20 01 07 135046
20 01 07 135039
20 01 07 135033
20 01 07 135027
Irishguy83

Irishguy83

So as I've sampled I thought I would show what it looks like up close with scope...... seriously tastey and I'm running until Thursday night or friday to harvest.....
20 01 08 013233
20 01 08 013102
20 01 08 012616
20 01 08 012708

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

So tonight is it shes coming down and then to hang...... I've gotten ppm down to 119 and I'll post my final every thing with pic..... I'm just checking all of the talks here about drying so I can set my tent to it..... and I do take my light out right?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So tonight is it shes coming down and then to hang...... I've gotten ppm down to 119 and I'll post my final every thing with pic..... I'm just checking all of the talks here about drying so I can set my tent to it..... and I do take my light out right?
Yes remove the light or turn it off. It will degrade the thca

Irishguy83

Irishguy83

Grats man nice looking haul.
Aquaman thank you so much for all your support I've panicked a few times but considering how she started out a lil rough kinda throws out that it stunts the growth lol..... but truly it's been expensive because I wasnt fully prepared but I got everything that it took.... and figured it out and was diligent about how to take care her and being that the haul is hanging every 6" in my 4×4 with no room left..... going to take a break for a few months then start back...... and I'll stay in the thread.... I havent checked yours hows your grow Aquaman? And thanks again

Top Bottom