RARE DANKNESS

• Thread starter mrs.raredankness
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
beachtown77

beachtown77

Mrs Dankness, hello I was curious who does the breeding for you guys in Spain? I have purchased your 501st, GTH #1, Sour OG but I have yet to find a keeper pheno out of all these seeds. I made my purchases from Attitude Seedbank. Where can I buy seeds from you guys that have been made by you guys?

Thanks, Adam

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Does Rare Dankness still grow for river rock disp? They said all there meds were grown by rare Dankness I have questions on the cookies I picked up there?

S

ShiftyThumb

Hey Mrs Dankness. Congrats on the Green Man taking home a cup with OG GhostTrainHaze. I searched for your booth to try and get one of those sick RD hats but alas I merely wandered stoned and lost. Did manage to find a hit of the cup winner at their booth though. Did you guys have a booth and what did I miss out on?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Hey Mrs Dankness. Congrats on the Green Man taking home a cup with OG GhostTrainHaze. I searched for your booth to try and get one of those sick RD hats but alas I merely wandered stoned and lost. Did manage to find a hit of the cup winner at their booth though. Did you guys have a booth and what did I miss out on?
Was RareDankness at the last cup what freebies did they give away

Cronnoisseur

Cronnoisseur

Mrs Dankness, hello I was curious who does the breeding for you guys in Spain? I have purchased your 501st, GTH #1, Sour OG but I have yet to find a keeper pheno out of all these seeds. I made my purchases from Attitude Seedbank. Where can I buy seeds from you guys that have been made by you guys?

Thanks, Adam
Id like to know this too, my 501st OG from Herbies i popped got 3 phonos so far and was unimpressed with all of them. On the other hand every other pack I've gotten locally has been great.

Did your 501 reek of blueberry and take a long time to finish?

chuckchill

chuckchill

hey mrs r.d. here is a ,small , lee roy, organic plant. my first go with the strain.im really imperesed. infact i ordered a pack of lee roy yesterday as the one i had was a ,free seed, + i never took a cut:( but now ive baught some. :-) thank you.
peace. this plant could have went 7/14! more days!. + will next time.
c.c
Thank you THC Farmer for the invite to start a thread here.
Feel free to ask questions, post pics, and I'll post updates, post pics, and hopefully answer anything that might pop up.
All I ask is, KEEP IT COURTEOUS.
Everyone has a different way of doing things, what works for one person, might not work for another and that is ok.

RD
IMG 20150311 093011
IMG 20150311 092928
IMG 20150311 092919
IMG 20150311 092945

Latest posts

Top Bottom