Raskal OG KUSH 25 dayz into Flowering

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

big momma vegged pretty fast its actually the biggest plant i have her buds are the fattest I think it is cause its in the hempy bucket and she had a wicked stretch i had to use phosphoload to control there stretching.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Very frosty nugs, V. Keep the pics coming; I'm wanting to see the finish... If they keep up that trichome production, you'll have a pile of trichs instead of a plant by day 75! (wouldn't that be sweet... pre-made hash)

P

pucker

Your grow looks absolutely amazing....gotta love da kush. Lookin forward to the end product on these girls

Venom818

Venom818

Very frosty nugs, V. Keep the pics coming; I'm wanting to see the finish... If they keep up that trichome production, you'll have a pile of trichs instead of a plant by day 75! (wouldn't that be sweet... pre-made hash)

LOL I hope so bro.

C

CAPO

big momma vegged pretty fast its actually the biggest plant i have her buds are the fattest I think it is cause its in the hempy bucket and she had a wicked stretch i had to use phosphoload to control there stretching.

Dude- I was a little worried cause I didn't see aggressive lateral branching till yesterday due to the second topping. Unlike my CVK girls(chem pheno) which branched naturally right away.

P

peabody

venom can't wait till day 60 to see how big they have gotten. nice job man. be safe peabody.

Venom818

Venom818

capo- all the og's require alot of lst,supercropping,topping to get them to branch out nicely.
thnx peabody there just fattening up right know

T

TheGanjaMan

Hey Venom. Is this your first run with her? Not that it matters much but I would like to know what the best way to grow her ( outside and in ) and how does she yeild? Popping some soon and her first run is going to be in the great outdoors. Thanks in advance.

TGM

Venom818

Venom818

yeah bro this is my first run with her u canget a good yield with alot of LST,topping,and super cropping o and there very finicky plants so u have to stay on top of them and they are heavy feeders hope this helps if u have any other questions feel free to ask.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah ven0m818, ur OG is super bushy bro, nice work. mos def right about havin to top these babies, some OG does grow pretty tall considering some are sativa dom, and even some of the indy dom. ones have sativa traits to them ya know.....non the less homie~ nice work ~SMF~

T

TheGanjaMan

Thanks for the quick response. And yes that help me alot. Ill make sure to shoot you any questions i have.

TGM

Venom818

Venom818

thnx fellas ill update them all on day 60 hopefully taking thwm to 70 maybe 80 dayz.

T

TopShelf

The Raskals are Heat V! I'm on my first run with these so I let her grow without training her so I could see what she looks like first. I noticed some traits in your leaves that I noticed in mine that I was a little worried about. Some of the leaves in a few of my girls got that reverse canoe look and seems to be softer than the rest of the leaves.

Top Bottom