Raskal OG KUSH 25 dayz into Flowering

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CAPO

Any idea on the lineage of the PhantomOG? Is it just another SFV cut?

Venom818

Venom818

The Raskals are Heat V! I'm on my first run with these so I let her grow without training her so I could see what she looks like first. I noticed some traits in your leaves that I noticed in mine that I was a little worried about. Some of the leaves in a few of my girls got that reverse canoe look and seems to be softer than the rest of the leaves.

That's from to much ferts bro.

Venom818

Venom818

Any idea on the lineage of the PhantomOG? Is it just another SFV cut?

All i know is its related to all the planetary og's bro I think its the venus x mars or something like that its totally differnt than the sfv bro smells super dank bro not to much fuel but really heavy on the lemons super frosted u just cant tell with my shitty camera.

M

Malachi

lookin goood Venom! i am gonna pull up a chair and get ready for the chop, popcorn in the microwave!

C

C.H.ILL

regarding the phantom og, its platinum og which is a og afghan cross :character0180: beautiful babies your fire looks delicous

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice work Venom. They are looking very dank. I would really like to hear how that Chemdog D taste when it comes out.

A job well done!

true grit

true grit

Those are some ridiculously frosted girls my friend! Very nice job!!

lilhydro

lilhydro

Looking very dank great grow in my next run i will pop 12 SFV OG Kush looking to get nine any advice on how to treat her :hi:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice bud shots brah!!! Hmmm my jar of OG Kush is gettin' low...:itwasntme

Venom818

Venom818

Looking very dank great grow in my next run i will pop 12 SFV OG Kush looking to get nine any advice on how to treat her :hi:

They are nitrogen and calmag whores bro they like to be ran a little hot definitely the most nute tolerant plants ive ever grown hope this helps.

And thanks to all the farmers for you comments hope to get better on my next run.:banana1sv6:

Top Bottom