Raskal og kush!!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hello farmers:emo
ok peeps i know there been alot of thread on this strain and it maybe run in the ground BUT im super stoked to be finaly growing some of these out...

still early on here but im really happy with the way they look and just wanted to get this thread going, i gots me some super peeps that are going to help me pin-point the FIRE PHENO if i indeed have one in this group...

if i get one you know what im gonna do right, YA I THOUGHT SOOOO...

let me put up a pic of each of the five, umm were at day 5 of VEG looking to go 30 before the flip...nothing has been done yet just straight growing so far..

V 5 raskal kush

V 5 raskal og 4

V 5 raskal og 5

V 5 raskal oh

V 5raskal og

ok so were looking good so far and i hope to be breeding with these very soon..
peace:giggle

P.S, huge thank you gos out to my long long time brother swerve, with out him i would not be growing these right now...
MUCH RESPECT MY BROTHER:emo

JAWS

JAWS

hello BIG:talking
thanks bro its looking good so far and im really excited about finaly getting to these genitics 4sure..
thank you:talking

T

trykome1

Very nice! That's cool that you plan to share. Can't wait to see this one! Even if you don't have the "fire" it should all be fire! Good luck!

JAWS

JAWS

hello kome:talking
ya bro they will all be great im thinking, but i am looking and hoping for the FIRE big time....5 not a good number to shoot with but thats what i got so lets see what comes of these....reguardless i will make new beanage if i get a male...
peace:talking

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Looking good!!,What's that mix you are growing them in?

JAWS

JAWS

hey PIPES:talking
nothing special bro i keep my soil mix pretty basic, umm MG SOIL MOISTURE CONTROL----perlite----6oz of blood/bone meal per 2qubic foot of soil....

ahh thats it verry simple, a grower told me long ago dont feed your plants feed your soil and your plants will be just fine....
peace bro:talking

N

northernlightss

Always nice to see an old elite. So many cuts nowadays.

Im glad to find this place, I knew all the upstanding IC members and OG members found a new home.

How many watts they flowering under when it comes time?

JAWS

JAWS

hello LIGHTS:anim_44:
umm well brother all my house handle is a single 1000w if i try to push more it blows fuses, soo its just a solo 1000 untill i can get moved...
peace bro:icon_spin:

JAWS

JAWS

hello there:RastaBong:
ok so ive been having some problems with this strain it dont seem to like me but i think i have begun to get them in check, there still not looking proper but better then they were awhile back...

PICT0748

PICT0749

PICT0750

were at day 11 of 12/12 and will soon begin the flowering out prcess...

right now i have 1 FEMALE 3 most likely MALES and one undetermend..

looking for a FIRE {PHENO} male and female to work with..
peace:RastaBong:

I

ibTheMan

Nice, im all about these OG raskals, i bought 2 packs off SOW for alot of money, but i love the description(Raw Lemon Pledge heavy lung expansion! i cant wait to see how yours gos.

JAWS

JAWS

hello friends:smiley_joint:
im glad you guys like, i myself am not very happy with the way this strain is going, some {most} my fault....

waiting for my buddy to drop in and let me know if he see's anything that might be a FIRE pheno, i see hes looking at the thread but not sure if hes going to chime in or not HOPE SO....

if i only get one female i will be happy but i really wanted a couple atleast to breed with, hard to breed F2's an a couple F1's with a single FEMALE...do i make fresh seeds or go for the most buddage ARRRRRRRR...

ohhh welll any ways thanks for stoping by my friends, i hope to get a more active responce for every one soon....still kinda bummed here so not really digging things right now...

if i get away from these RASKAL and ALIENS the rest of my grow is going very very good MY WHITE PATCH is FNing banging and i think she will produce crazy good.....makes me wonder i dont RUN more of my OWN GEAR...
respect:RastaBong:

E

Easyrasta

best of luck bro,
wishing the fire is going to be around for you this holiday
peace
Ez

JAWS

JAWS

hello RASTA:RastaBong:
ya me two my friend me two have been wanting to grow this one for awhile and now that i am i see im not doing them very well but i will try best i can to get something from them....
peace bro:smiley_joint:

JAWS

JAWS

hey WAAYNE:RastaBong:
yup thats what im waiting for my friend, just about got things sexed out so when thats done I will begin the flowering process and we can see whats up with these 4sure....
resin coverage:anim_44:

JAWS

JAWS

Fuck me..

hello there:talking
ok as the tital may suggest im not to happy this morning, this thread will be killed very soon...

ok so out of 5 seeds dropped 4MALES 1HERMIE not a female in the bunch..

to the point i have two really really nice looking MALES and i need help tryin g to determend if either one is a FIRE PHENO....usualy if i dont get a male and female on breeding stock i just pitch the males but seeing were talking about some RASKAL gear i think i will work him with my other strains...

so if ya got time PLEASE take a look at these two males and tell me if ya see any FIRE PHENO in either one...

PAIR OF RASKALS.
Pair of raskals

PICS OF PLANT #2.
P raskal 2

P RASKAL 2

PICS OF PLANT #4.
P raskal 4

P RASKAL 4

sorry to those who were looking forward to some F2 RASKAL, i have no control over genitics..
peace & thank you:talking

S

Steve Z

damn jaws sorry to hear that

SUCKS

good luck on the hunt, im sure you can still come up with a couple bangers in bean form with one of those males.

wish i could help on the FIRE hunt but i've never grown it unfortunately. :-/

gonna update my thread with the little ones (your trip og x dpd is in there) tell me whats good if you can!

Top Bottom