waayne

waayne

Good luck JAWS!
Sound's like those tricky little bitches are playin some
gender games with you!;)

JAWS

JAWS

hello WAAYNE:RastaBong:
ya but the confusion was on my part not the gear, jumped the gun on the opinion of sex....theres no boy/girl in play here there straight FEMALE just my misstake is all...
peace bro:RastaBong:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Jaws....looking like you got 2 females to play with. the one on the right is looking just like my afghani pheno i got. shes pretty good but has a burnt rubber taste to her. shes also pretty prone to the auto flower problem. the one on the left looks to have some SFV in her for sure. maybe she will have a hint of fire too....hard to tell until they are further in bloom. i found the fire dom phenos needed to get tied up as the branches were thinner and could barely hold up the buds that she puts out. looks like a low yield till you get a few swells and she packs on weight. good luck with the pheno hunt man! ~skunk

JAWS

JAWS

hello SMF:hi:hi
ahh thank you very much for stopping by my friend, ok so i have now had two PPL i really trust and they both say i most likely DONT have the FIRE pheno..

looks more like i have a SFV leaner and possible an AFFY leaner, not much of a fan of the AFGHAN so i guess i'll be focusing mainly on the taller #4 leaning SFV pheno..

looks like i will need to aquire another pack of RASKAL if im goona get the FIRE-PHENO......will give the AFGHAN leaner a couple weeks before i deside wheather or not to use her in any breeding, i have found MOST anything with AFFY in it seems to be pretty LEAFY and thats not really something im looking to breed with..
RESPECT MUCH GUYS:emo:emo

JAWS

JAWS

getting close to taking these down just making sure the SEEDS are nice and mature...

got two one has "RASKAL ROSE" seeds in her the other has "RASKAL APE"

were at 56-57 days now and i think i will start there flush later this week..

PICT1017

PICT1018

PICT1019

PICT1020

has some problems with these in the begining like i always do with most all kushs except for the PURPLE and the ABUSIVE...

im happy i guess, i got some really UNQUE hybrids out of the deal..
peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

hello M:)
thanks bro i do try, umm but as far as seeing more of my grows thats not going to happen here....this will be my last grow thread here at the farm, will hang but wont be doing any more grows here...
peace bro:)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Raskal rose! I like the sound of that. Keep me posted jaws!

marski420

marski420

hello friends:talking
ya these came in those little plastic deal but no these were not replacement seeds, i did not pay for them so i would never ask for replacements that would be a very bad KARMA deal on my part..

yes im very disapointed in the turn out but what ya gonna do, well i tell ya what im gonna do im gonna roll with the best male out of the two and get what i can with what i got...

its just a damn shame i cant get any help IDing either one being the FIRE PHENO, i guess i will pick #2 seeing its short squat and hase really nice branching on him...
thanks guys:talking

P.S MARSKI best of luck on your run my friend, i hope you get the females i did not get...

Thank you my brother, much karma your way. I'm confused though, when did you get these? I would love to know if the packs swerve told me were ok are actually auto / poor geneitcs. I bought these seeds in October 2010, they came in a Cali Connection match book style casing, with a lit joint on it. Inside is a tiny plastic circle casing with the seeds inside. Is this what you got my brother or was it from before they changed the case?

I

ibTheMan

hello there:RastaBong:
ok so ive been having some problems with this strain it dont seem to like me but i think i have begun to get them in check, there still not looking proper but better then they were awhile back...

View attachment 115749

View attachment 115750

View attachment 115751

were at day 11 of 12/12 and will soon begin the flowering out prcess...

right now i have 1 FEMALE 3 most likely MALES and one undetermend..

looking for a FIRE {PHENO} male and female to work with..
peace:RastaBong:

I popped 10, 8 grew, they do seem to have hard start. they look just like yours.
i cant wait to hopefully find ah fire pheno.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin real nice Jaws I've got pack as well if I find any males ill hook ya up with em so you can work some magic keep up the good work homie.

Top Bottom