Raskal og kush!!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey JAWS, don't feel too bad, out of 7 Raskal OG seeds, I got 4 females and 3 males. All but one fem and one male each were autoflowers. I let go the fem because it was not as good as other plants i have going but kept the non-auto flower male to play with in the near future. It has kept growing under fluoros without auto-flowering for 7 months so far, so it should be go to go hahahahah let's hope we find a nice fem in the remaining seeds!

S

Steve Z

you should find a white fire cut to pollenate with the raskal...

i bet if you found fire pheno's in both of those you'd have a stellar x

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
you should find a white fire cut to pollenate with the raskal...

i bet if you found fire pheno's in both of those you'd have a stellar x

Great idea!!! got 2 of them already selected and still have a 6 pack of those fem beans to search through.

This sounds like a plan for 2011!

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:talking
ahh thanks for coming by and thanks for the coments aswell..

with out a doubt im gonna KEEP/USE one of these males for some F1ing was just hoping one was the FIRE PHENO....

STEVE, i'll be stopping by as soon as theres something new to look at in your thread my friend..
thanks guys:talking

JAWS

JAWS

humm nobody knows if either one of those looks like a fire pheno, with all the RASKAL gear being run i thought for sure some one could tell..
humm:talking

sky high

sky high

Sorry about the shitty outcome on these.

Were these the replacement seeds sent out recently (clear container w/ "R" on it)...or something else?

s h

marski420

marski420

Damn bro thats very unfortunate news.. I was excited to watch the show seeing as I have 10 of these beans just waitin to be popped. I hope you end up having a potent male atleast for your breeding projects.

marski420

marski420

Hey JAWS, don't feel too bad, out of 7 Raskal OG seeds, I got 4 females and 3 males. All but one fem and one male each were autoflowers. I let go the fem because it was not as good as other plants i have going but kept the non-auto flower male to play with in the near future. It has kept growing under fluoros without auto-flowering for 7 months so far, so it should be go to go hahahahah let's hope we find a nice fem in the remaining seeds!

How long ago did you buy the seeds?

JAWS

JAWS

hello friends:talking
ya these came in those little plastic deal but no these were not replacement seeds, i did not pay for them so i would never ask for replacements that would be a very bad KARMA deal on my part..

yes im very disapointed in the turn out but what ya gonna do, well i tell ya what im gonna do im gonna roll with the best male out of the two and get what i can with what i got...

its just a damn shame i cant get any help IDing either one being the FIRE PHENO, i guess i will pick #2 seeing its short squat and hase really nice branching on him...
thanks guys:talking

P.S MARSKI best of luck on your run my friend, i hope you get the females i did not get...

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Man Jaws, I'd try to help, but I suck at telling phenos from pics. Sorry to hear about your luck with these beans- but hopefully you can salvage something special out of the genetics at least.

JAWS

JAWS

hello ALT:talking
thank you my brother, i'll get by im sure of that and yes indeed i will get something from these males.....i still have the making to get my goal of a really nice hybrid im calling "INSANE JANE" and she will be INSANE i promise you on that fact...
peace bro:hunter::hunter:

JAWS

JAWS

hummmm it seems these are indeed FEMALES and not males..

RASKAL FEMALE

RASKAL NOT MALE

i dont what to say here other then FUCK ME not two minutes before truly relizing these were indeed females i cut down the VERY KNOWN male which was the last one i had....

so now STILL NO RASKAL f2 but i got two very nice RASKALS to work with in the female department...
crazy shit here:anim_44:

S

Steve Z

HAHAHA some romeo and Juliet shit right there!

stoked on the nuggage though mang stoked for ya!

EDIT - no chance of salvaging a little clone of the male??? just putting it straight into flower or something>>> not very knowledgeable on males....

JAWS

JAWS

hello STEVE:RastaBong:
HAHAHA ya man that was my very first thought but i knew it was a false hope, once there males they get cut at the stock then throughly cut to shreads from top to bottom.....

im still scratching my head trying to figure out what happened, its like hey STUPID dont you know the diference between males and females...
ahh man:RastaBong:

E

Easyrasta

hint, the females are the ones with the thongs
jk
best of luck me brother
Ez

JAWS

JAWS

hello EASY:RastaBong:
hahah ya bro filling pretty strange about that hahaha...

ok can any body help me with desiding if either one of these look like the FIRE PHENO of RASKALS OG???

"ANYBODY"
peace:bubblez:

R

Rabbi

I'm not seeing it in there, they look pretty homogeneious. But you Will really know when flowering.

Rabbi

JAWS

JAWS

hello RABBI:RastaBong:
thanks for your opinion my brother, umm thats to bad though i was hoping it was and it would stand out big time..

ok so if we get to budding and its not the FIRE PHENO what then would the PHENO be???.....there is so many out there its hard to follow along..

so if its not the FIRE what will it be?...

R

Rabbi

Well you could get several hydrid combos of the Two or SFV dominate which is what I'm see....................................well actually on closer inspection you may want to keep your eye on the on in the lower most right of this PIC....its your best chance.

View attachment 116461

JAWS

JAWS

hey RABBI:icon_spin:
thats the smaller #2 and it was the one i was going to keep when i thought they were MALES...i will get some better pics up before long so peeps can get a better idea as to what i got to work with..
thank you:RastaBong:

Top Bottom