Raskal verified clones?

• Thread starter squarepusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goldenrod

Goldenrod

actually po carries white moonshine, white urkle, wifi & fire. way hard to get genetics, cause OGR does good works. when they finally land theyll be everywhere. im after strawberry deisel & white romulan.

E

ESK

Yeah but po's white fire is from elite seeds not from raskal himself and honestly when it comes to p.o. everything is questionable.. they usually have all there og's renamed.. say you go in and want a tahoe og and they don't have it they will give you larry or hells angel og and if your able to tell the difference all they will say is "sorry we must of mixed it up, come back to the shop or pm us and well hook youup."lol they are chill peeps but all about there cash... I'm sure a bunch of shops in cali will have a shit ton of cuts before the seed drop..

kinger

kinger

wifi needs to make its way towards some sac clubs,that would be so nice

C

CalcioErba2004

I know PNC had s Fire from CC cut...the new shop should have it...if not I know some local people that do drop off cuts of the Fire every once in a while...

Venom818

Venom818

I have seen that thread im sure if the valley would have came from raskal he would have said so by now maybe i missed it.Also pnc's fire og maybe dank maybe not but definitely looks nothing like the raskal fire cut

Aligee

Aligee

if clubs would realize how much these cuts are really worth i might consider it these are not your average joe 5 dollar clones more like 10 to 20 times that each ...FACT!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

As much work that goes in2 gettin ur hands on some of OGR's rare strains how can u juss let it got 2 a club that eazy.. It's like giving it away 4 free cuz what the Hell is 5-10$ gunna do 4 me not a damn thing.. If I have 2 travel 4hrs spend 100$ in gas maybe 100$ for the rare clone plus some food money & not even counting the mega long hrs locating the strain Plus trying 2 talk the owner of the cut in2 letting me run his cut..It's very hard work & on top of all that more then likely when u acquire the cut u usually have 2 promise the provider of the cut that u won't release there cut.. If I give my word that I will guard there cut with my life then I will keep my Word.. My cuts stay on lock down if I was 2 release my cut then I would b a backstabbing piece of SHIT!! So I must keep my word cuz I'm gunna want more rare cuts & believe me people r watching 2 see if I'm a man of my Word.. I can never burn my Bridge. So if I had 2 go 2 Hell & back 2 get my Rare elite strains so can u I'm no different then u.. I'm a go getter.. I go get my shit..I'll travel anywhere 2 get my cuts.. I don't sit on my Ass hoping a club will get the cut I want so I can juss walk in & buy it.. If it was that eazy the cut wouldn't b so special.. Don't juss sit there & hope somebody does the work 4 u.. U got 2 get up & go get ur SHIT it don't come 2 u..

Aligee

Aligee

As much work that goes in2 gettin ur hands on some of OGR's rare strains how can u juss let it got 2 a club that eazy.. It's like giving it away 4 free cuz what the Hell is 5-10$ gunna do 4 me not a damn thing.. If I have 2 travel 4hrs spend 100$ in gas maybe 100$ for the rare clone plus some food money & not even counting the mega long hrs locating the strain Plus trying 2 talk the owner of the cut in2 letting me run his cut..It's very hard work & on top of all that more then likely when u acquire the cut u usually have 2 promise the provider of the cut that u won't release there cut.. If I give my word that I will guard there cut with my life then I will keep my Word.. My cuts stay on lock down if I was 2 release my cut then I would b a backstabbing piece of SHIT!! So I must keep my word cuz I'm gunna want more rare cuts & believe me people r watching 2 see if I'm a man of my Word.. I can never burn my Bridge. So if I had 2 go 2 Hell & back 2 get my Rare elite strains so can u I'm no different then u.. I'm a go getter.. I go get my shit..I'll travel anywhere 2 get my cuts.. I don't sit on my Ass hoping a club will get the cut I want so I can juss walk in & buy it.. If it was that eazy the cut wouldn't b so special.. Don't juss sit there & hope somebody does the work 4 u.. U got 2 get up & go get ur SHIT it don't come 2 u..

:evilgrin0040:i use to love clubs and all there 'designer weed traveling endless times to oakland and berkley ... but that was in the early 2000s' when things were way different to say the least there not what they used to be ...ive been burned by so called friends that own clubs .. i wont even step foot in one to be honest ...let alone drop off some 110% verified cuts of one of the most sought after breeders gear ..money dont make me i make the $$$ thats for sure the day will come when who you know will be how you get your genetics
pop them beans fellas theres dank to be found ...Ali..G. !!!:lock:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That's right! Preach on my brothers! Preach on! Hehehehehe. I will drive all the way 2 hell and back for that aligee cut! Lmao! Hit me up homie.

M

mc_lazy_is

Can anyone reccomend any good places to get a large quanity of good og clones? I dont really want to go to P.O. as ive had problems with them in the past.

P

Paul Nepal

actually po carries white moonshine, white urkle, wifi & fire. way hard to get genetics, cause OGR does good works. when they finally land theyll be everywhere. im after strawberry deisel & white romulan.

what club is PO?

E

ESK

damn making goo that was powerful!! I know what you mean bro I've been all over socal the best part about traveling was meeting the people!!

I'm sure glad I met a bunch of nice cats!! Aligee your one of them bro. Thnks for sharing the dank amigo!! We've busted missions like that rainy day by the 5.lol glad I caught you when I did.. let me know when your ready for the other trip. Got them rooted and ready.. lol

P.o. is progresive options. The guys are super chill but there business techniques I dnt aprove of. They change names to anything hot. If the louee og is what's hot then they just rename one of there other og's louee. Not chill. They do have verified og's. They just mislabel a lot.

Also idk if anyone knows but there's no more pnc from what I heard... they got raided and are gone. Hope ape is kool.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Well I was lucky enough to get me a cut... 3 hr drive and turned into a 4 hr drive home because of a wreck... But I gots mine...

Rackal OG cut FTW!

Aligee

Aligee

ESK !!!No doubt soon Amigo soon .. and likewise bro glad to be in your company i got those for you too !!! Ill talk to you soon

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

ESK do u member the time I drove 4hrs 2 meet u Dog on my B-Day?
I'm juss giving u a hard time Dog!!! It's good!!

E

ESK

Lol damn goo that was a sick busted mission.. but we can blame aligee for that cus that's the only day he had time to do the wifi drop.. jk aligee.. nah but I was meeting aligee that day bro. It was out of no were.. guess I'm gonna have to make it up to you and drop off the stardawg to you personally with a bunch of other nice gear.. you know to make it up to you a bit for the busted mission.

Aligee

Aligee

Lol ya shit happens for sure thats quite a mission id say !!!im just glad both of you got my WiFi cut and those Angels' kush beans find that gem in there fellas i cant wait to see .. Oh i want a cut too LOL !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

It's Kool Dog.. I no u were meeting up with Aligee at the same time.. I wouldn't of missed out on gettin the WiFi#1 Aligee cut eather.. I'm juss happy 2 have a Homie in SoCal.. 1 of these days I'm gunna need 2 hit u up on that deal but rite now I don't have any room... As long as u hook Aligee up then it's kool.. Aligee will take care of me..

Top Bottom