Raskal verified clones?

• Thread starter squarepusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hiboy

hiboy

Damn makin goo you drove from Fresno? I thought we made a trek...

I'm stoked on the extra beans man. Be honest I'm just stoked to have scored period. Was a fluke I saw a tip from Old Dirty Bastard on another thread. Thanks ODB!!!

Now I just need me some Stardawg and I'm on top of the world. Thought my SFV was the best on earth for along time. Can't wait to see what I can do with some modern day SUPER DANK!

You had some awesome sfv buds ogonly,
Cant wait to fire up them beans and off to the races
hiboy

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Shot i was justcralking to my boy who lives in the bay he's said he saw some white fire clones at a club but the dude in front of Jim bought the last ones they had I'll have to ask him what club he was at I told him to be careful because of all the fake shit going around it would be sweet if they were real wifi clones though only one way to find outi thought that it was damn near impossible to find OGR gear in clone form at the medi clubs at least real OGR gear??

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yea we made a 4hr drive but it was well worth it.. I was juss thinking if we got a pack with 2 extra beans that would equal my lucky number (11+13=24 lucky number) that's the kind of day I was having.. It was a great trip everything went perfect well almost perfect on the way back the I-5 stoped cuz a car was on Fire.. My girl the camera man got some great footage..:giggle yea rite that's y there called camera man not camera girl.. She got a 1/2 pic of the burned car but that wasn't the great footage.. It was the cops the stoped the traffic they were standing there like Dumb Ass's when the Firemen sprayed the car & a Big Ass Gaint cloud of smoke (in the valley it was like plan D in the fog) hit the cops & we were Rollin' in the car with the windows up with the Air on..It must of been super hot cuz they took off running.. It was so super Fuckin Funny but my chick missed the perfect pic or even a video but nuthin' It was super funny tho.. It juss added 2 my great day!! Every time we go 2 L.A. We end up seeing some crazy shit.. But always seem 2 miss the footage..:bongsmi::bong-hits:

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

I'm stoked on the extra beans man. Be honest I'm just stoked to have scored period. Was a fluke I saw a tip from Old Dirty Bastard on another thread. Thanks ODB!

No prob ~ODB~

hiboy

hiboy

No prob ~ODB~

Shout out to ODB.
I also hooked due to the eagle eye of OGONLY. Almost couldnt get in to the shop due to the chick behind the window not entering my shittz correctly but i set it straight and bing0 im goin be the daddy of some wyfi and alien.
Thans ODB and OGONLY
hiboy

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

i read a post from last year aligee said he was dropin em @ some shop in clovis, but they didnt wanna pay so he stopped. so the strains been put out into the med community, just sounds like the shops that got em are keepin em exclusive, but i can see it, its hard to run a shop known for havin dank cuts. ppl r talkin about po cause theyre always on low stock, but thats cause theyre known for legit cuts, so they do a lot higher volume than most shops, n other legit ones r gettin raided makes it alot harder to keep these genetics somewhere everyone has constant access to em. like oaksterdam, everybody talks about their strains but their strains are constant and there location is too. sad, but there are still alot of shops passin off bs callin it this or that og just to make a buck, when they dont know or care what it actually is, just because they can.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Glad you guys scored what you were looking for... ill be waiting till june to hopefully score me some White fire..
~ODB~

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hopefully OGR and Logic are gonna load up on beans so we can all score what we have been waiting for!

Cheers,
Crom

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Dz1pnK I'm pretty sure Aligee juss droped off flowers at the club in Clovis ur talking about.. He might of droped a couple cuts I'm not sure u would have 2 ask him 4sho.. But I'm sure he never droped the WiFi #1 cut 2 any club.. My Dog Aligee hates clubs.. I no 4sho that he has droped his WiFi #1 flowers at that club but they didn't want 2 pay him so he stopped.. No Aligee WiFi #1 clones have ever been released anywhere that I no of.. WiFi #1 Aligee cut is on lock down:lock:

OGONLY

OGONLY

ODB I'd be happy to hook you up with a cut or two of each WIFI and Fire Alien. What comes around goes around bro...Clean cuts too. I don't have any bug or mold issues in my lab. Give me a month...

E

ESK

I'm usre aligee has released the cut making goo. Maybe not to clubs but it has been shared.. maybe some one else up north dropped off cuts. I know for sure elemental wellness had whitefire og cuts cus that's were I got mines before I got aligees. There pretty similar in growth and structure. The aligee cut seems to have more vigor and yield more but the elemental wellness cut is fine.

Yo goo. My damn phone always turns on and off so when I texted you that the line was getting full I didn't even realize you were in line. Lol then since my phone was off I couldn't text again till I got my beans. It seems were not meant to meet. Lol I'm glad you got your beans. I was actually there before you got there except I had to go puff a bit but I was saving you a spot for sure.!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yes ESK I no 4sho Aligee has released WiFi #1 but I'm almost positive it's never been released by him 2 a club.. I no he gave me a cut & u a cut & his homie gots a cut & I think he gave it 2 1 guy in NorCal but never ever 2 a club & not 2 the club in Clovis that Dz1 was talkin' about.. Maybe somebody els did release WiFi #1..
When I drove 2 L.A. I kept my cell phone off cuz of the crazy storys I herd about iPhone tracking.. I didn't want any1 2 no I was in L.A. Till my Bro got off work & got 2 my house 2 watch my plants.. I was being mega paranoid as soon as my bro was safely at my pad & I grabbed my beans I turned on my phone & seen ur text..I didn't get ur text till after 10:00 my bad but I was trying 2 b safe cuz my plants r about 2 get picked & I didn't want 2 leave them home alone.. They were only alone 4 a couple hrs b4 my Brother got there 2 watch them..I'm juss super paranoid somtimes.. U should of seen my crazy move's I did 2 leave the house b4 the sun came up!!! Very sneaky!!! That's y we didn't meet up..

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

ODB I'd be happy to hook you up with a cut or two of each WIFI and Fire Alien. What comes around goes around bro...Clean cuts too. I don't have any bug or mold issues in my lab. Give me a month...

Good lookin out bro. Id be stoked to have some WIFI and Fire alien in my garden. I'll be in contact Brotha!
~ODB~

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Oh yea I member that cut of White Fire in San Jo I was saposed 2 get that cut 4 u ESK.. But it wasn't ready when I was headed up 2 San jo..
Member I was gunna head 2 San Jo on 10/28 get ur White Fire & head 2 L.A. 2 meet up with u on 10/29
But nuthin' went as planed.. No plans ever work.. Last min. Plans work better 4 me..

E

ESK

Yeah that's the cut I was talking about goo. Lol nah I know aligee hasn't released his cut to a club. I thought u meant he didn't release it to no one else besides us. But I had seen couple peeps post thanking aligee for the wifi. So I figured other peeps had it. Lol yeah bro I use to be paranoid but once you've done this long enough it just becomes a normal thing.lol believe it or not I live in la and have the chopper over my house daily. I would say almost hourly.lol. I kinda got used to it. Besides around here weed is considered kind of a lame crime to bust someone over. There worried about the big things. Lol

Yeah its chill bro I just wanted to make sure you got your pack of beans cus I know how excited that wifi gets you..

E

ESK

Also aligee use to drop off cuts at that spot in clovis also. I believe the cuts were dropped off there too. That was his buddy who owed the club in clovis if I'm not mistaken. And there's an old ass post here were aligee says he's dropping off to that club. I don't know if it was wifi in the drop but I know for sure he dropped cuts there.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yea that was his homie at that club I think he dropped White Erkel & maybe some other great OGR strains but not WiFi.. But I'll ask him juss 2 make sure..
I'm not 2 worried about the cops there was a chopper over my pad last nite.. They don't bother me I'm more worried about the Jack Boys.. Some jacker that might of tracked my iPhone & new I was deep in SoCal & said Goo ain't at home this is r only chance 2 get that Dog cuz homie never leaves the Hood.. Over here in the NoTown everybody is mega broke & starting 2 do stupid things 2 get payed.. That's y I never leave the Hood I'm always here..
& when I do leave my Brother stays over here..

Aligee

Aligee

Morning fellas ...so for the record i never released my cut to any club goo has her esk and thats it i released other cuts to that club like whiteurkle,whiteS1 but they were completely out of the loop not hip to all this fire OGR gear plus you all know she wasnt cheap i could never let her go like that lol!!!i dropped off bunch of wifi x bubba beans there which i finally got reimbursed for after 6-8 months ...there strictly delivery only im getting ready to drop cuts off at cafe 215 my other boy owns that one
no OGR gear tho:lock:

Aligee

Aligee

Dz1pnK I'm pretty sure Aligee juss droped off flowers at the club in Clovis ur talking about.. He might of droped a couple cuts I'm not sure u would have 2 ask him 4sho.. But I'm sure he never droped the WiFi #1 cut 2 any club.. My Dog Aligee hates clubs.. I no 4sho that he has droped his WiFi #1 flowers at that club but they didn't want 2 pay him so he stopped.. No Aligee WiFi #1 clones have ever been released anywhere that I no of.. WiFi #1 Aligee cut is on lock down:lock:

Correct :lock:

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

my bad, not tryin to put anybody on blast... just knew i read that about some ogr gear, if it wasnt i prob wouldnt of remembered, lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom