Raskal verified clones?

• Thread starter squarepusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
squarepusher

squarepusher

hi guys, I've been looking to get some Raskal (or Cali) beans for a while, but it looks like that may be too difficult with availability. Was wondering if there are any authorized or verified providers of cuts/clones for some genetics in So Cal area. I am a legitimate medical patient with all paper work, so if anyone could steer me in the right direction would be really grateful. Pretty small time only looking for 3 clones really.

ok, thanks if anyone knows something!

H

hailo

If your a medical patient you can go to several dispensaries that cary caliconnect...(almost always in stock)go to his site... there is a list

Raskal ONLY does the farm....

Clones is a whole other ballgame....your going to find clones from beans mostly...

PO - pacoima
PNC - longbeach

check them out, hope this helps

squarepusher

squarepusher

If your a medical patient you can go to several dispensaries that cary caliconnect...(almost always in stock)go to his site... there is a list

Raskal ONLY does the farm....

Clones is a whole other ballgame....your going to find clones from beans mostly...

PO - pacoima
PNC - longbeach

check them out, hope this helps
hey all, thats this does help a lot. I am willing to drive up to visit one of those places, thanks.

Aligee

Aligee

verified OGRASKAL clones if your willing to drive up to central Cali co-op here I drop at as of 5/1 ,urklexbubblegum, whitexbubba,kkscx18,whitexurkle soon to arrive whitemaster,whiteS1,kkscwhite, whitefire @natures best secret garden Clovis ,ca... if your looking for something in particular give em a call they'll set u up don't forget to mention Thcfarmer good luck ...aligee

squarepusher

squarepusher

verified OGRASKAL clones if your willing to drive up to central Cali co-op here I drop at as of 5/1 ,urklexbubblegum, whitexbubba,kkscx18,whitexurkle soon to arrive whitemaster,whiteS1,kkscwhite, whitefire @natures best secret garden Clovis ,ca... if your looking for something in particular give em a call they'll set u up don't forget to mention Thcfarmer good luck ...aligee

daymn thats some good selection. I gotta check my calendar but I dont think I will be up near that area soon, and its a bitch of a drive .... but who knows that might be worth it...

Aligee

Aligee

no doubt bro !!! or wait for 'raskals next drop here @THCFarmer !!!

T

Thundurkel

I'd love to find real Raskal genetics in Sacramento I've seen Raskal OG at Northstar Hollistic as a cut and they said it was supposed to be the cut and not from seed. But then I saw on here the Chemdog D they were selling turned out to be fake...

aleYarok

aleYarok

check out weedtracker
he said he would be supplying a few clubs with cuts in the near future.

P

paulycali

Doubt there will be any of his genetics on the farm anymore. weedtracker will be helpfull. Also i was told there was a place sante fe springs and another somewhere else carrying his cuts. No seeds yet just heard there are cuttings from him floating around. If you see raskals seeds sold anywhere other than the collectives as of right now there definetaly fakes. Lets keep our fingers crossed on him supplying the collectives with his beans. The ones we love so dearly. All of them. LOL! Need more beans

aleYarok

aleYarok

Doubt there will be any of his genetics on the farm anymore.

hah where have u been? if you havent noticed ogr is back. him and logic said next drop will be early next year, so hopefully jan/feb

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

hah where have u been? if you havent noticed ogr is back. him and logic said next drop will be early next year, so hopefully jan/feb
I think Pauly could be right,I'm still not convinced he's back yet:evilgrin0040:!!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Doubt there will be any of his genetics on the farm anymore. weedtracker will be helpfull. Also i was told there was a place sante fe springs and another somewhere else carrying his cuts. No seeds yet just heard there are cuttings from him floating around. If you see raskals seeds sold anywhere other than the collectives as of right now there definetaly fakes. Lets keep our fingers crossed on him supplying the collectives with his beans. The ones we love so dearly. All of them. LOL! Need more beans

Have you checked OGR's section lately bro??

L

LBZ Farmer

I'm so glad I bought as much as I could from him this last year. My white erkle is amazing.

C

CAPO

check it homies...I'm sure OGR would put the word out, as would all his friends, if bunk/imposter seeds were being sold under his name. My money says that OGR is re-grouping and taking care of his own and will be back with a vengence.

urbanite420

urbanite420

there was a Raskal seed scam and Raskal came out and warned everyone. :icon_spin:

I'm sure OGR would put the word out, as would all his friends, if bunk/imposter seeds were being sold under his name.

P

pokerman

is there still a natures best kept sercret in clovis, ca....i can't find the phone number for the place.....

P

paulycali

That was a super old post man! He's back

I posted that around the time him and logic were going at it and raskal said im gone and never coming back. I read his posts and threads over on weedtracker and was just taking in what i was reading from his posts. He's back for sure so no worries

OGraskal genetics soon to be released summer 2011' "Hopefully sooner" :time

bloads

bloads

Anyone know of any dispensaries (or other places) carrying his clones, in San Diego area? I got some of his Valley OG from a place that closed :(

Venom818

Venom818

Anyone know of any dispensaries (or other places) carrying his clones, in San Diego area? I got some of his Valley OG from a place that closed :(

ur going to be even sadder when you find out the valley og isn't from raskal

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

po has white moonshine from time to time , thats the only place ive heard of that has raskal clones...kinda a bummer , wish others had some

Top Bottom