rcdwc first 12 days with pics "Blue Dream"

• Thread starter Kpezzy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

a scrog setup can increase your yield; definitely worth researching, and not too hard to implement. The thing i'm not fond of is having to plan the setup so you can still get to each plant when you need to. I think it's best for low wattage lighting; 250w, 400w, etc, if you have a little extra room. My buddy's dispensary in Cherry Creek uses nothing but T5s in a scrog setup, and he produces stellar crops. They built shelves in their grow closets and scrog in soil beds. Whatever you decide, good luck, and keep up the good work!

K

Kpezzy

Updates!

Day 18 tomorrow they get flipped things are looking good at about a foot tall, I wanted to wait until about 14 inches to flip but I really think I'm going to have a lot of stretch if anyone has done some blue dream let me know what you did

HPIM7924
HPIM7922
HPIM7926
HPIM7927
S

SRHninja

I have never done it brotha, so I am reluctant you know? I wouldnt really know where to start, I am reading like a mofo though

i feel ya kpezzy... im going crazy just trying to read and understand hydro systems and pick which one would be best for my set up.. GL! their was some blue dream floating around here kids selling it for $35 a gram...

K

Kpezzy

i feel ya kpezzy... im going crazy just trying to read and understand hydro systems and pick which one would be best for my set up.. GL! their was some blue dream floating around here kids selling it for $35 a gram...

OMFG are kids INSANE? lol or do they just have money to blow

J

Jalisco Kid

One thing you could do is let them go a bit more and lst them. This would give you a more bushier plant which would give you more of a surface area. Zoo does a good job of this in his threads. I would let them get bigger in my room but I would have more wattage on them. I would try letting them go a few weeks more and shape them so they end up in 30" dia half domes. That way your 1000 does not have to penetrate so deep. Scrog works well but I hate it because I have a bad back. I hope you enjoy your work,I have been smoking a bluedream and her sister(S1) for a week now and I have not got tired of her yet. Just keep her tied up and she will produce.JK

S

SRHninja

Worst part about it is these people around here commonly call any kind of bud that has no seeds "DRO" their selling buds for 25 dolllars a gram that dont even have trichomes on it idk if it was from handling it or what but something is seriously going wrong around here. is their even such thing as strawberry kush? maybe its the cure.. anywyas im sick of it and im making waves..

+1 on the grow unbeatable! and i have to say the cleanest set up i've seen

hit my thread offer advice suggestions anything is welcome! thx for ur contribution

K

Kpezzy

Worst part about it is these people around here commonly call any kind of bud that has no seeds "DRO" their selling buds for 25 dolllars a gram that dont even have trichomes on it idk if it was from handling it or what but something is seriously going wrong around here. is their even such thing as strawberry kush? maybe its the cure.. anywyas im sick of it and im making waves..

+1 on the grow unbeatable! and i have to say the cleanest set up i've seen

hit my thread offer advice suggestions anything is welcome! thx for ur contribution

Hey bro, Thanks alot!!!! That means alot, I followed a very close friends setup and the guy is super "anal" one look at his set up and I was in, super clean no cords I loved it

B

Bama

Looking good Kpezzy!!! Keep up the good work. I like the advice JK gave you, I think it's right on point. Tell your close buddy to post some pic's of that "super anal" system. Would love to see it.

K

Kpezzy

Looking good Kpezzy!!! Keep up the good work. I like the advice JK gave you, I think it's right on point. Tell your close buddy to post some pic's of that "super anal" system. Would love to see it.

I heard that!!! I wish he would, I hear the guy has a field of dreams right now

K

Kpezzy

pretty cool trick with the white light feature you can snap pics with the HPS on

K

Kpezzy

One plant is just unhappy, I really connot figure this little one out, it is drooping badly, all the others are Stout! not sure what it is? but it seems to have come on slowly, drooping just before lights out and getting worse and worse, but I hate not being able to problem solve and this plant is a problem child lolz

S

stlth8814

Hey Kpezzy, The Blue Dream is looking Nice. Keep up The Good Work. Looks like my Blue Dream, These Plants are bushy by design i swear, I did very minimum Topping and Supercropping and had a bush in 3 weeks.

K

Kpezzy

yeah I am going to make a few runs with this strain and see what I can make it do

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

your droopy plant may have root problems. Check 'em out. Make sure they're not slimy and/or brown...

K

Kpezzy

they are brown well light brown but I am pretty sure thats from the root excel, they feel good and smell good, I think I shocked them all somehow and this one is having a harder time than the rest recovering from whatever it is I did, I just hit lights on and it looks good, so I topped them all LOFL, are you feeling better??? ohhh well then let me piss you off again :o)

Top Bottom