rcdwc first 12 days with pics "Blue Dream"

• Thread starter Kpezzy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kpezzy

yeah I posted over there, they are still growing good so IDK WTF lol, if things dont improve I'll do a 24hr fresh RO flush, but I'll wait and see how the nute's do

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I hate GH nutes, but lotta people get success with them. Flush-n-fix is the way to go, no matter what style grow you employ...lol. Did you get a ppm/EC tester?

J

Jalisco Kid

Did you test your cal/mag bottle and or foliar spray a branch?

K

Kpezzy

first pic is last night and second pic is tonight I don't see a change but I look at them all day so maybe you can tell, 1090ppms, 5.8ph, 68deg water temp, 70deg, 53%rh

HPIM7968
HPIM7988
K

Kpezzy

man, I am pretty sure it is sulfur look at this pic from the guide, I caught a bunch of clean rain water today I wanna foliar them with it what do ya think boys?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

an epsom salt foliar spray will cure sulphur deficiencies, with a quickness! I use a 1/2 tsp in my 24 oz spray bottle.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

usually overnight. a day, tops. If that is truly your problem, it'll work quick. Not sure the damaged leaves recover, but new growth will be unaffected. I use it as preventive medicine and haven't had Mg or Sulphur deficiency in a while.

J

Jalisco Kid

Epson salts is mag sulfate, I would check your bottle of Cal mag. On the bottle it tells you if you put x amount you will get x ppm. Make sure you did not get a bad bottle of it. Then if its good I would just spray one plant's branch. If you are locked out adding more will not do you any good. I would just go get your leaf analyzed and call it a day. cost around 45 bucks and your done. I would use a cardy pH meter to help me but they are around 300 bucks. If you were not needing meds i would take one plant and play with it. Don't worry about it dieing it is going towards your education. Learn about making a tonic that would help restore some chem balance in your plant. JK
Rain water is surprisingly high in ppm's
Your plants a bit young for sulfur deficiency What would you think would cause it to use it up?

K

Kpezzy

Epson salts is mag sulfate, I would check your bottle of Cal mag. On the bottle it tells you if you put x amount you will get x ppm. Make sure you did not get a bad bottle of it. Then if its good I would just spray one plant's branch. If you are locked out adding more will not do you any good. I would just go get your leaf analyzed and call it a day. cost around 45 bucks and your done. I would use a cardy pH meter to help me but they are around 300 bucks. If you were not needing meds i would take one plant and play with it. Don't worry about it dieing it is going towards your education. Learn about making a tonic that would help restore some chem balance in your plant. JK
Rain water is surprisingly high in ppm's
Your plants a bit young for sulfur deficiency What would you think would cause it to use it up?

I personally think lockout, these plants have had no fresh water for 26 days not for even a half a day so they never got any sort of a flush really, and my problems started when I flipped and started the flower nute reg, I wish I would have flushed my res then filled with fresh RO and left it overnight and then the next day added my flower nutes but I didn't....I am learning so much more though and for that it has been worth all the problems, if everything was fine I wouldn't have learned anything, also JK my rainwater was 0ppm's how F-ing crazy is that

J

Jalisco Kid

I thought I read where you flush your sys out. I change out my rez when I hit 100% add back. With your girls that should take about 8-10 days. When I am in flower week 3 onward it is about 4 days.Get a passive rez when you can. Dump that for sure. Run some pH water for about 12 hrs then refill with your nutes. I am sorry i did not pay more attention.
For your rainwater you must be offshore somewhere or need to recal your meter.
Google plant tissue analysis for something in your area. Maybe ucdavis?

B

Bama

Flush, Flush, Flush...I hate doing it, but I do it every week. It's a task that to me needs to be done in these dwc systems. Not sure why, but it seems to keep the plants nice and happy.

B

Bama

Are you using the Flora Nectar & Diamond Nectar? If so, what ml's per week are you using right now?

K

Kpezzy

Are you using the Flora Nectar & Diamond Nectar? If so, what ml's per week are you using right now?

Diamond 1200 flor 400 but nothing as of right now just fresh water, hey I messaged greenthumbdanny one of the mods I talk to on here about your account was it him that helped get yours fixed? if so let me know so I can shoot him a thank you, your account was all jacked up for some weird reason, glad to see you back on :friday:

Top Bottom