RD's winter DWC grow

• Thread starter Radio_Dread
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ICantRemember21

Nice to see someone in northwest pa is growing. i've always thought it was dry around these parts and all i can find is poopy mids. haha.

R

Radio_Dread

yeah i feel ya dude. there really is only poop around these parts. used to not be like that. i live in state college pa for awhile and we never even heard of mids out that way.

R

Radio_Dread

Update 2/24/10

Alil update. i am now at day 20 so almost 3 weeks. cleans resi and buckets today and started to use my ooze bloom for wks 4-6. really adds resin to the ladies. enjoy:

DSC00706

DSC00707

DSC00708

DSC00710

RD:cool0041:

B

been

How did you clean? Are we talking operating room sterile or what?

R

Radio_Dread

hah well lets just say its clean enough.....just warm water and some good ole' elbow grease usually does the trick.

R

Radio_Dread

ill tell ya what is a pain to clean is the black tubing, and the little things that connect the tubes to the bucket, they get this brown dirt shit in it that sucks to clean out.

B

BillPlimpton

If you can keep your ressy temp under 70 you have an easir time cleaning, less crud, just my opinion

B

been

ill tell ya what is a pain to clean is the black tubing, and the little things that connect the tubes to the bucket, they get this brown dirt shit in it that sucks to clean out.

Oh yes that sucks. I used to be all gung ho about it but now i just rinse until harvest. Still it's better than buying new shit all the time.

R

Radio_Dread

Oh yes that sucks. I used to be all gung ho about it but now i just rinse until harvest. Still it's better than buying new shit all the time.

yeah i agree, save money where you can, this is a very expensive hobby.:friday:

R

Radio_Dread

well i had a timer break on me the other day so the past 3 nights. the light would go off at 830 come back on at 915 then go off at 930 when it really should go off. just found this out yesterday so they are finishing up 24 hrs of total drakness to reset there memories and start my 12/12/ sche tonight at 9. big bummer, i smashed that fucking timer into a thousand pcs ha

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey bro...wait well you probably already did it,but i think it would have been better to continue the cycle as it was.i had a piece of shit lumatek blow a bulb,for 4hrs..but just kept running the norm cycle,as recommended by some friends,no nanners or stress at all,look forward to some pics,they are prob some bushes by now eh?..Burn

R

Radio_Dread

Update 3/3/10

Here ya go dude. i am now at day 28 of 12/12 so 4 weeks. the BB in this first pic smells so fruity and sweet, almost like bubblegum if you ask me. No real smell from the Bubblegum yet tho. KO kush is in the soil pot.
DSC00713

DSC00714

DSC00715

DSC00716

well spring is just around the corner. much love.

RD:pimp:

B

been

I wanted to say don't do the 24 hours of dark cuz it'll stretch the plants if they're not done veggin out, but they still look tight. You can do no wrong!

R

Radio_Dread

hey dude, yeah i have been getting mixed opinions on that 24 hr dark thing. some have said not to do it and some of have there are no ill effects if you run the 24 hr dark period. they are back on track now for the past 2 days so i hope its a smooth run now.

R

Radio_Dread

i found that the 36hrs dark before flip[ stops stretch because they go to flower sooner

really? thats a good tip. that makes sense. might just have to try that out sometime. thanks dude.

B

been

Plants don't stop stretching because they go into flower. That's when they do it, during flowering. At least that's how every plant I've ever grown responds.

I don't want to go into semantics about what a flowering plant is either. Just know that i disagree. :rofl

R

Radio_Dread

That makes absolutly no sense

welli could see how it might reduce the stretch in a way but i dont think there is a way to totally cut the stretch out of there growth, plus i think alil stretch is good for them.

Top Bottom