Rdwc And Coco Coir Adventures #nobubbles

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

you can spray all the leaves right before lights off
I actually like to spray before lights on just so they dont sit wet over night
Good advice... I can do it anytime lights on right?
I dont like it either but with Magnesium Sulfate it works quick and it wont burn the plant
the only other thing I ever spray is Spinosad if I tart seeing pests such as thrips which I get sometimes
they go away pretty quick with spinosad
This will be the first time that I foliar... I haven't done it yet. I will tonight. I will shut the hid down and foliar, then in 30 min I will turn them back on. The t5 I will leave on so they will have light, just not direct hid light... thanks bro.... off to work.

AvidLerner

AvidLerner

What does this mean? It sounds interesting I'm just not sure what you're talking about? Plasma cutter? Light Saber? With you who knows. Wouldn't doubt you have made your own light saber :D always admire your threads and informative posts.
LOL. I wish I had a plasma cutter. I can't fit it into my place. I used to have a shop building motorcycles, welding painting, and such. All I have is a 50w laser cutter that cuts plastic and paper. LO No metal. I want to build a CNC machine. I have the parts, and programming, just not the space and jig. I love seeing plasma cutters, robotic welders, doing what they do. I am an old head doing it by hand still. peace bro. thanks for the shout out.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

laser cutter, you know cuts like a plasma cutter only smaller, and uses laser, they come in 50w to commercial grade for cutting metal like a plasma cutter only no a laser instead of current.
mine is like this tho
Oh... I was completely lost on what you were even referring too... Now I understand it was in reference to the machines I posted earlier... This thread can move really fast lol...
He had about 30 pages when I got here 2 weeks ago... now it's probably 130 lol...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

laser cutter, you know cuts like a plasma cutter only smaller, and uses laser, they come in 50w to commercial grade for cutting metal like a plasma cutter only no a laser instead of current.
mine is like this tho
That is a pretty cool machine you got there too. Does it run off windows based programs, dos, or linux? Does it run like razornest, or pathmaster, cad, or ProE?
Sucks it only does paper and plastic but it will prob do foam board too eh? How about glass? Will it at least sketch glass?
I have ran lasers, plasmas, and waterjets when it comes to that kind of machines... I think if i had a choice i would rather have a 3d printer. My buddy has one and he makes cool ass skulls and shit out of it. He hasn't had it long, so really he is just learning what all he can do... But ya im a nut when it comes to machines, and making shit do what i want... I work hand in hand with prototype welders, and we change shit on the fly EVERY DAY! Drives me nuts...

mandalaman

mandalaman

I do. It's purple.

IMG 4693

Latest posts

Top Bottom