Rdwc And Coco Coir Adventures #nobubbles

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Haha,,,

so my big girls are fighting the transplant a lil bit... The first one i did, did the same way. Im just gonna show some deficiency while im waiting for enough roots to get in the water, to support her... I see the problem when transplanting a big girl from coco to dwc... Its a transition for her.. She is stressed, but she will come thru.. They are drooping some of the big lower fan leaves, and i got a couple scraggly looking lower leafs, and some spots... All and all, i see some roots coming thru 1/3 and the one i did a week ago already has a freaking huge rootball! Im impressed how quick that happened!

20170308 194309
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

justiceman

justiceman

Yo fellas!

Nice shots of those top flowers. I like the one with the purple accents

Wisher I think you made the right choice ditching veg+bloom. It's better to go with what you know works! I hope they improve and grow vigorously for you.

Good to see you around Event. I'm gonna be on a little bit longer and then head in for the night after feeding. Will be enjoying a bowl of some gg4 :smoking:

Wisher619

Wisher619

Yo fellas!

Nice shots of those top flowers. I like the one with the purple accents

Wisher I think you made the right choice ditching veg+bloom. It's better to go with what you know works! I hope they improve and grow vigorously for you.

Good to see you around Event. I'm gonna be on a little bit longer and then head in for the night after feeding. Will be enjoying a bowl of some gg4 :smoking:
by the way

so I decided to start some lettuce seeds
in rockwool to see if I have any better luck with this 2# of VB
4g per gal
diluted to 500ppm
ph sitting 6.0

seedling looking literally amazing

Checked on the Jungle Boys
use strictly Rockwool 6" blocks

yeah

if I do run this stuff it is gonna be rockwool

even ill eagle used rockwool chunks most if not all of his runs

this shit is made for it.....
some time this year....I will take some cuttings and retry this stuff....if it works really good
Ill just make the switch
hell rockwool is UBER cheap anyways

checked GroMau5 dont know if you watch him
he runs coco but with the vegbloom he went with gro chunks and his plants look great as well

I think this is the way to go

Top Bottom