Rdwc And Coco Coir Adventures #nobubbles

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I have pH adjusts the tea. I do it after the molasses before the microbes. I don't want to risk a pH flux and associated chemicals killing off my good microbes. This seems to be controversial.
What I have been doing lately for my teas and when adding in packs is I use my existing nute solution as my base. This way it is already pH'd. I use this and brew a tea or add bennies and then I dump it back to the same res when done that it came out of.....

Seems to be the easy thing to do.....

mandalaman

mandalaman

What I have been doing lately for my teas and when adding in packs is I use my existing nute solution as my base. This way it is already pH'd. I use this and brew a tea or add bennies and then I dump it back to the same res when done that it came out of.....

Seems to be the easy thing to do.....
I believe it's recommended to add the tea the day after a Rez change. But I can't tell you why so I don't know if it makes a difference :D

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

5 gallon bucket and two airstones. Unless you're going through major amounts of tea I'm not sure I see the benefit of a vortex (aside from the knowledge gained)
its the mathematics my dear watson.... that inspires me! Its the builds that i enjoy.. I get bored easy... We built a acetylene launcher 1 night at work, and it worked to well! ... We shot out some new shop lights that had just been hung the week before. We claimed it must of just exploded :)

but you know me, and i need 3 gal a week for my 2 systems.. So either of the 2 small diy setups would work and i can prob build both for less than $20...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I mean i just read 4 hrs of threads, blogs, and googled what i could on beenies, and bacteria in general and how all of it relates to dwc.... Very interesting... I believe that this is the next step in my Padawan training... Mastering beneficial bacteria in my systems will take my grows to new levels! And then adding co2 tank to work along side my autopilot... Im really stoked to learn this! Some of the amazing things that i will now benefit from.. I should of been listening better when you guys was praising them!....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Not to interupt man hands thought on his tent life, but i want an opinion from everybody! When looking at a feed chart, like gh flora feed chart for recirculating, do you follow it to a T? or do you follow it to a T with everything but the basic, or do you cut everything to 50,75,100 % ratios... What is your thoughts?

Top Bottom