Rdwc And Coco Coir Adventures #nobubbles

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mandalaman

mandalaman

absolutely you will succeed
I appreciate the compliments
It really does satisfy me that I can see people succeed using my advice...it is an extremely satisfying feeling
very much like watching your child succeed after you spend years raising them as best you can , similar feeling
you know I really believe that humans are all born very much the same and genetics only play a small role
I believe that if you raise a human right and give them the correct programing they will succeed no matter the skin color or race or genetic background
and I feel everything including growing our beloved plant as equal to that
if you can nudge someone in the right direction I have faith that they will succeed as long as they have enough positive support

I am very happy that you have been able to get to the point that you are as it pertains to growing and that I was able to lend a helping hand to that
Agreed one hundred percent my brother. Don't always succeed but I try to.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Agreed one hundred percent my brother. Don't always succeed but I try to.
I think you did awesome for not having a chiller, and not using hydrogaurd till the last min. I am 100% sure if you would of had either, you wouldnt of lost bendy! And even tho u lost bendy, you gave a situation where EVERYBODY could learn something from..

Hi guys.. does beenies stand for beneficial bacteria? Or not?? Cheers
Yep!

And @Tempy this is @mandalaman thread but you will learn a lot from this thread and these guys... So follow this thread and read up....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

look like a mite egg? Member pm me this pic.. Ive never had mites so i couldnt answer. Anybody ?
IMG 2273

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
This @ABENAKI fool has been needlessly spreading his undirected hatred towards me.

I deleted all his negative content aimed at me and warned him.

This is what he posted on my profile.
20170325 153103

I'm a good person.
If you have hatred directed at me then you don't know me at all.

incogneato

incogneato

This @ABENAKI fool has been needlessly spreading his undirected hatred towards me.

I deleted all his negative content aimed at me and warned him.

This is what he posted on my profile.
View attachment 683590

I'm a good person.
If you have hatred directed at me then you don't know me at all.
Wtf? Not a good idea to put bad karma out there like that. Where the hell did that come from?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

yeah bacteria and fungi can do alot of positive things for your root zone including killing eggs and larvae depending on strain and species
Thats awesome... This is the greatest reason why you would grow in soil imo! There is so many positives! He didnt have ogbiowar, closest thing he had was great white. I passed on it, came home and ordered online. Im trying to support my local dudue a little but he dont carry shit. House and garden seems to be his thing. Some botanicare, GH, and Garden of the gods, or whatever...
But i went and ordered this..
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MU0G7NH/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E2YILF6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Im gonna try one system on it, and keep the other(clones) just the way they are.. I can afford 1 mistake, but lol, not 2...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Remember that big ass fan leaf i posted? That fucking thing looks like a Chinese fan! The stem on the fan leaf is as big around as a pencil. No mountain out of a mole hill bs! Seriously the biggest fan leaf and stem i ever seen. The main stem JUST 4 inches down from the top is 3 pencils thick. That is a cookie x urkle cross.. I have 2 plants that are same genetics but one is the tallest and the other is short and stocky. The other one is kinda tall and stretchy. And i got 1 sour d that is short and stocky too! Really good structure! Both plants are about the same size too, short and stocky..
Now my thinking here is that if its short and its got big fans and stocky branches, its gonna produce fat thick colas eh? I would want them traits in my keeper. I really would pick short and stocky over tall and decent? Im looking at the node spacing on the short stocky ones and its 1- 1 1/2 inches spacing.. I think i will take clones from each one of them. I think this is like day 9 of flower...

And lastly i weedologyed up a new idea to take advantage of lost light... Not to shabby if i might say myself!
@rmoltis you should appreciate this... Meet Kray Kray from the Hanging Gardens Of Babylon..

WIN 20170325 23 21 00 Pro
WIN 20170325 23 21 11 Pro
WIN 20170325 23 21 12 Pro
WIN 20170325 23 21 45 Pro
WIN 20170325 23 21 51 Pro
WIN 20170325 23 21 54 Pro 2
WIN 20170325 23 21 42 Pro
Top Bottom