Rdwc And Coco Coir Adventures #nobubbles

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bobby321

I believe that second site is a scam. The site is made to look like the real company. But look at the web address
It doesn't even look like a real address

I bet if ordered through them then your credit card will go for a ride and every cop in town will be at the door

A fan filter kit for $15 I don't think so

B

Bobby321

Links look cool. Nice plants

Reality is I'm afraid to order this stuff

Do a 1st grow called paranoia extreme lol.

Ran into allot of problems about plant food before and ordering. Can never tell which ones are a cop shop

The links didn't look bad. Like to have it even if I never used it

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I believe that second site is a scam. The site is made to look like the real company. But look at the web address
It doesn't even look like a real address

I bet if ordered through them then your credit card will go for a ride and every cop in town will be at the door

A fan filter kit for $15 I don't think so
I understand Bobby ive went thru the paranoid thing too.. Its a shame that we are made criminals while 200 miles away its legal... But rest assured this, if you are gonna get busted, its not gonna be from ordering from Amazon. It will be because you allowed ppl to see your setup. This site allows you to show off your grow so that you dont feel inclined to show your friends... That is hard to do! Only one person has ever seen my grow. And honestly after i showed him, i regretted it. Not because i think he would ever tell, but because in my mind, i knew i had just allowed a loose end... One of my older daughters who is 23 knows i grow but she is unaware of my setup. She smokes, and has for about 5 years. Grad high school... my bad i regress..
My point is, do you have other fam lives in the house? Family that comes over? Do you drink and party? Do you have a job? do you own or rent? If one of your family somehow finds out out they gonna turn you in?
Those out things you need to ask yourself to decide weather you should do this. Mine is in the basement, and i actually had my daughter here for 10 days and she never had a clue... You should always lock your room away from everybody! The laws in states where its legal you should apply to yourself... And lastly, in my state its only a misdemeanor up to 5 plants.. 6 is a felony... Misdemeanors are only punishable up to a year in county jail. no prison! That is important! Plus if you have never been in trouble and you get caught with 2 plants, i bet even broke you wouldn't spend 75 days in jail. and if you had a lil money, you wouldnt spend 3 days!

Hope this helps you make a mature responsible educated decision!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

im gonna give a lil teaching lesson here... Some things ive noticed and learned...
if you look at the lower leaves you will see a few rumpled, or wavy, etc...
If you look at the top you wil see that all the leaves look great!
Here is why...
At the top we have decent air flow, but towards the bottom its gonna be more humid, esp with thick foliage.. (yes prob should of defol more),.
That will cause certain leaves to have a hard time perspiring correctly, and it causes that leaf to rumple...
Plus on top of that, when leaves cant get enough light they cant photosynthesis(sp?) correctly, and that causes them to get slightly n toxicity.. Maybe just tip of fan leaf turned down...
I know a lot of ppl new look at their plants and they are like why does those 2 leaves look funny but the rest of the plant looks great... Temp at different levels play a part to because it changes the atmospheric pressure. There is a study here about rh to temp ratios... You can also see the reason why defol is a added weapon in your arsenal..

http://www.growweedeasy.com/marijuana-defoliation-tutorial

Downloadfile 26
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

im gonna give a lil teaching lesson here... Some things ive noticed and learned...
if you look at the lower leaves you will see a few rumpled, or wavy, etc...
If you look at the top you wil see that all the leaves look great!
Here is why...
At the top we have decent air flow, but towards the bottom its gonna be more humid, esp with thick foliage.. (yes prob should of defol more),.
That will cause certain leaves to have a hard time perspiring correctly, and it causes that leaf to rumple...
Plus on top of that, when leaves cant get enough light they cant photosynthesis(sp?) correctly, and that causes them to get slightly n toxicity.. Maybe just tip of fan leaf turned down...
I know a lot of ppl new look at their plants and they are like why does those 2 leaves look funny but the rest of the plant looks great... Temp at different levels play a part to because it changes the atmospheric pressure. There is a study here about rh to temp ratios... You can also see the reason why defol is a added weapon in your arsenal..

http://www.growweedeasy.com/marijuana-defoliation-tutorial
84.4 degrees and 46%rh.. grew like a champ!

B

Bobby321

I understand Bobby ive went thru the paranoid thing too.. Its a shame that we are made criminals while 200 miles away its legal... But rest assured this, if you are gonna get busted, its not gonna be from ordering from Amazon. It will be because you allowed ppl to see your setup. This site allows you to show off your grow so that you dont feel inclined to show your friends... That is hard to do! Only one person has ever seen my grow. And honestly after i showed him, i regretted it. Not because i think he would ever tell, but because in my mind, i knew i had just allowed a loose end... One of my older daughters who is 23 knows i grow but she is unaware of my setup. She smokes, and has for about 5 years. Grad high school... my bad i regress..
My point is, do you have other fam lives in the house? Family that comes over? Do you drink and party? Do you have a job? do you own or rent? If one of your family somehow finds out out they gonna turn you in?
Those out things you need to ask yourself to decide weather you should do this. Mine is in the basement, and i actually had my daughter here for 10 days and she never had a clue... You should always lock your room away from everybody! The laws in states where its legal you should apply to yourself... And lastly, in my state its only a misdemeanor up to 5 plants.. 6 is a felony... Misdemeanors are only punishable up to a year in county jail. no prison! That is important! Plus if you have never been in trouble and you get caught with 2 plants, i bet even broke you wouldn't spend 75 days in jail. and if you had a lil money, you wouldnt spend 3 days!

Hope this helps you make a mature responsible educated decision!
I understand what you're saying

There more ppl don't see...

Ever since I lived here. This place is crazy.

If I open a front window. Ppl all come running out staring.

Today I had them open and then not much going on for the first time. Then when I shut them. The whole place seems around with crown vice.dont look right all driving missing hubcaps even. Cops don't have money for hubcaps? They come with the car lol

But even going to Walmart. I'm swarmed.

I don't even know why because there is nothing even illegal here.

Another thing is Craigslist is wierd. In some places posting are automatically getting deleted. Unknown reason.
yeah. Craigslist.
Guess someone trying to run a sting off Craigslist selling lights on there used, or just a ratfest.

Bought a light they arranged to get it next day. Went to pick it up and mass traffic whole way....Then when I got there it all cleared out...Then when I left swarmed again.

So it was a set up and walked right in to it. Been this way ever since.

That's crazy entrapment and I have PTSD . So I'm fucked no matter what

Most of that stuff went in the trash.
Just to red old burned up shit
Never used it. Didn't even work.

For me doing the things u all do is just something to look Aton the internet.

Everytime I get a card lined up someone runs in front of me and fucks it up. Had it all worked out when I got the chance to get it, everything went to shit.

I'm not going to be able to live here anyway and I have to return. But they got the internet so messed up I can even go home or find a place to crash.

Double fucked. They all think they are investigators and even say that right on the phone.

My whole life this way, for aO many years.

Moral is don't trust people selling shit on Craigslist it's a busy just like everything else online

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

84.4 degrees and 46%rh.. grew like a champ!
hell right now, second week of flower, lights off, and im 70 and 66% rh... not what i wanted, but its what it is.. I do have a dehuey on the way, but it will be all right. I have several fans that circulate air in the room along with a 440 cfm fan pulling fresh air in and a 440 pulling old air out.. Its just been raining and its humid out..
Thats why i want to work towards sealing my room completely. Im about there. I need a co2 tank and valve and install my 8000 btu ac unit, and i should be there.... im gonna use my vented hoods and vent them out of the room so the ac doesnt have to work so hard. That and a chiller and im home free!
Then some cmh 630...
And i can quit buying shit!
This is like starting any business... Takes over a year to get out of the red :(

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Today I had them open and then not much going on for the first time. Then when I shut them. The whole place seems around with crown vice.dont look right all driving missing hubcaps even. Cops don't have money for hubcaps? They come with the car lol

Another thing is Craigslist is wierd. In some places posting are automatically getting deleted. Unknown reason.
yeah. Craigslist.
Guess someone trying to run a sting off Craigslist selling lights on there used, or just a ratfest.

Bought a light they arranged to get it next day. Went to pick it up and mass traffic whole way....Then when I got there it all cleared out...Then when I left swarmed again.

Everytime I get a card lined up someone runs in front of me and fucks it up. Had it all worked out when I got the chance to get it, everything went to shit.

I'm not going to be able to live here anyway and I have to return. But they got the internet so messed up I can even go home or find a place to crash.

Double fucked. They all think they are investigators and even say that right on the phone.

Moral is don't trust people selling shit on Craigslist it's a busy just like everything else online
Ya maybe between your environment and your ptsd, you prob should think twice about this... This can be very demanding and stressful, and i got the feeling, that might not be good for you..
But hey, nothing wrong with dreaming, and learning...

B

Bobby321

Lol all the traffic in town is driving in circles

Helluva snow storm without clouds it's crazy

I see clearly and they should go home

B

Bobby321

All over buying a light for the back yard. I see how they set it up

Even using the neighbors to.pussh the idea telling me daily that people are going in and out of my yard at night.
And I needed some type of security...

So naturally buy the light from Craigslist because the price is way cheaper than the store. Then this shit.
The crap don't even work

Either way I'm leaving I might order a bunch of shit to take with me while I'm here because I know I got the card lined up pretty well when I go back

I can already hear one what would happen if I bought the tent people been pushing on Craigslist

There are people shooting each other at the corner but they need to fuck with me over a $10 yard light

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Damn @Wisher619 so ive been doing some researching on chillers, and it just dawned on me, i cant hook up a chiller the normal way. I dont use a water pump to circulate and if i put one on it will suck to quick and drain the first bucket and go dry before it could suck from the second bucket much less the whole system. This is a kiniption! lol

I guess my only 2 alternatives is upgrading the system to bigger lines, and that shit is expensive, plus i dont see a need besides this for it. Uniseals and bulkheads are over $20 per bucket x 12.
OR
I could replace my control bucket with something bigger, like a 25 gal tote(prob 15 gal filled to where i need it)
and just recirculate that thru the chiller... My res temps now are only 69 to 73 so that ought to drop it down to 67 in the whole system...

Active Aqua 1/10 HP AQUARIUM CHILLER, Large Refrigeration Capacity WATER CHILLER 1 of 1

Active Aqua Chiller, 1/10 HP
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Color : White | Size : Active Aqua Chiller, 1/10 HP

Ideal for keeping hydroponic solution in your reservoir at the perfect temperature. Microcomputer control system and LCD display, very user-friendly . Large refrigeration capacity (recommended 13-40 gal, 50-150 L) . Freon free, environmentally friendly (uses R134a) Temperature memory system. Capable of chilling approximately 40 by 15 degrees F, and 13 gal by 30 degrees F (in 20 hrs)

PRODUCT FEATURES
  • Microcomputer control system and LCD display, very user-friendly
  • Large refrigeration capacity (recommended 13-105 gal, 50-400 L)
  • Freon free, environmentally friendly (uses R134a)
  • Tubing size: 1/2" (HGTB50), 3/4" (HGTB75) (comes with two sets of fittings)
  • Capable of chilling approximately 40 gal by 15 F, and 13 gal by 30 F (in 20 hrs)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

And now that i have a dedicated dehey i can unhook my heat into the room.. Ive been thinking i have been getting a lot of c02 thru the intake that i wont be getting now. I think i will hook the intake fan up to the autopilot on the c02 plug. So every 30 mins it will kick on for 15 mins to bring in fresh air. It stays off during lights off of course.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Can I ask a serious question without getting ran over here...

Sorry bout B4.

But has any one heard of rose whole sale?

They got mass stuff dirt cheap

yeah. Craigslist.

I am by no means a doctor but I have this to say to you

You have PTSD
cannabis is known to eleviate PTSD symptoms along with cognitive behavioral therapy

but.....if you have schizophrenia.....cannabis has been known to DRASTICALLY EXACERBATE symptoms

I would highly encourage you to go to counseling/group therapy CBT and work on inner conscious behaviors

In my Opinion I would steer clear of cannabis in your situation

Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I am by no means a doctor but I have this to say to you

You have PTSD
cannabis is known to eleviate PTSD symptoms alomg with cognitive behavioral therapy

but.....if you have schizophrenia.....cannabis has been known to DRASTICALLY EXACERBATE symptoms

I would highly encourage you to go to counseling/group therapy CBT and work on inner conscious behaviors

In my Opinion I would steer clear of cannabis in you situation
ya it does seem between the harmful effects that thc may cause his emotional well being and the paranoia from guerrilla farming might really multiply off each other, and take him down a dark path.. I know it may seem like we are being rude but in reality, if his demeanor is conflicted with making rational decisions, he could have a nervous break down.... We are not doctors and we dont know him personally, but my educated guess, says we are close to being on point....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

hangin with my pops today
came to visit from KC
gonna leave tomorrow night so havnt been around much this weekend
oh without a doubt brother! Get that time in... Once he is gone, these times are lost forever.. I see you tomm night bro! Im gonna hassle @mandalaman @incogneato and @rmoltis @jipp @Ron101 @justiceman @Krypto @Tempy @Srenots and any other homies i forgot...
Where is all my homies today?

Top Bottom