• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wisher619

Wisher619

this girl has literally tripled and now hulkin up

my sexy sexy

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hey quick question? Say tomatoes, and and something else, grapes???? could i grow hydroponic? in my system? Over the summer to teach my daughter hydroponics, but in a informative way?
Could i get by with less light for them kind of plant? cheap?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Hey quick question? Say tomatoes, and and something else, grapes???? could i grow hydroponic? in my system? Over the summer to teach my daughter hydroponics, but in a informative way?

Why not? Hydroponic tomatoes, lettuce etc get sold at Costco.

Just gotta dial the environment for them (ph, nute mixture, photoperiod etc)

B

Bobby321

I did all that before. Hydro veggies. Dwc drip. Tomatoes r easy. Melons/squash need alit of light. Lettuce easy to grow in a flat tote filled perlite. Drip is best for that.

Corn.....Didn't work so.well for me. Needs allot of light and I'm not sure what exactly was going on with it but I do believe it uses a lot of nitrogen and light.

Basil grows killer in dwc. I had tomatoes and basil before that grew so perfect they could have been In A magazine and just smelled amazing.

It's not to hard. Not even expensive really.just used a 150w

Bigger light may have been better. Until they start making tomato's 150 is fine and works great

mandalaman

mandalaman

I did all that before. Hydro veggies. Dwc drip. Tomatoes r easy. Melons/squash need alit of light. Lettuce easy to grow in a flat tote filled perlite. Drip is best for that.

Corn.....Didn't work so.well for me. Needs allot of light and I'm not sure what exactly was going on with it but I do believe it uses a lot of nitrogen and light.

Basil grows killer in dwc. I had tomatoes and basil before that grew so perfect they could have been In A magazine and just smelled amazing.

Bigger light may have been better. Until they start making tomato's 150 is fine and works great

That's awesome. HWat are you upto today?

incogneato

incogneato

I like this Bobby much better. What did I miss?

Top Bottom