• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wisher619

Wisher619

@EventHorizan
so I do defoliate but
what I actually do is before I flip I lolipop all the way up to the top node
then flip
and when she stretches she will pop out a few more nodes during stretch and then she will put all energy into those colas

if you take a close look at the pix above
she only has about 3-4 nodes per cola which will grow into 1 cola
and with less stretchy plants they will produce much more compact nodes

incogneato

incogneato

did some lollipopping on the mothers in flower... they are looking awesome! I just cant help but notice once i get in dwc im a lot better off... So these our the mothers that were in coco in the flood table that got root rot... I havent even got the biowar in there yet.. It came today but i dont get the worm castings or the molasses till tomm so tomm night wish we get to cooking :) I couldnt say that word for 10 yrs lmao....
Different cook up so it's all good broseph lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Different cook up so it's all good broseph lol
for sure

I feel like I shortchanged myself on my genofarm purple haze auto after watching this guys video.

Watch this guys video of his purple haze auto he's funny.
I just still think you might have got that nice resin production BECAUSE of your t5's... You should see how frosty kray kray is... But i need links to more studies before i believe that defol produces SIGNIFICANTLY more resin production.. Not weedology, but biology links.... im eager to dive into the theory..

Well off to the slave house... boss says he wants 3 mile track laid today,,, better swing them pick axes boys... working on the chain gang.... dat der boss, is miss daisy! lol

Wisher619

Wisher619

for sure

I just still think you might have got that nice resin production BECAUSE of your t5's... You should see how frosty kray kray is... But i need links to more studies before i believe that defol produces SIGNIFICANTLY more resin production.. Not weedology, but biology links.... im eager to dive into the theory..

Well off to the slave house... boss says he wants 3 mile track laid today,,, better swing them pick axes boys... working on the chain gang.... dat der boss, is miss daisy! lol
the entire point of defol is to allow light to the lower leaves
the reason why cray is super frosty is because she is so floppy that she is flopped over so all leaves are getting light

for me.....I defol to make sure that each bud site leaf gets light
as in where ever there is a budsite there should be a main large water leaf
make sure those leaves get exposure
by either tucking top leaves under or plucking
this is usually when I first run a new plant and I just kinda run it straight up to see what it does
I selectively pluck
again I dont put much stock in lower bud sites....I believe more in top colas so defol mostly dosnt make to much sense in my case therefore mine is very selective when it comes to my actual run as opposed to first run trials

but it does work
just remember....when you do serious defol you then set the plant back about a week or 2

justiceman

justiceman

Hey quick question? Say tomatoes, and and something else, grapes???? could i grow hydroponic? in my system? Over the summer to teach my daughter hydroponics, but in a informative way?
Could i get by with less light for them kind of plant? cheap?
If you go with lettuce I bet lighting and the amount of nutrients would be far less than tomatoes? I'm interested to hear what you go with. Wish is def gonna set you straight with all his exp in other plants. hahahahaha! I laugh every single time I see kray kray photo bomb one of your pictures. I swear my auto is gonna finish before she does lol.

I didn't really do any defol this round. Kinda wanted to test the waters after not growing in a long while, but now I really want to try it out next round for better light penetration to my canopy.

@rmoltis If your geno farms purple haze got like the one above your tent would have literally exploded into a million pieces. Looking just like kray kray hahahaha. HOW DO THEY DO THAT?!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
@rmoltis If your geno farms purple haze got like the one above your tent would have literally exploded into a million pieces. Looking just like kray kray hahahaha. HOW DO THEY DO THAT?!

I'm kind of glad I did some single cola training on mine lol.

Dude was running a photoperiod with too long of a light cycle. If I ever see that happening I make the night period longer so she can form fuller buds with less foxtailing.

justiceman

justiceman

I'm kind of glad I did some single cola training on mine lol.

Dude was running a photoperiod with too long of a light cycle. If I ever see that happening I make the night period longer so she can form fuller buds with less foxtailing.
I will say I like your experimentation with longer night hours later into flower. It seems to be working out just fine too. Not to mention slightly lower power usage every day.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I feel like I shortchanged myself on my genofarm purple haze auto after watching this guys video.

Watch this guys video of his purple haze auto he's funny.
mine is twice the size of that in girth! He just got a few branches that grew tall.. I got a plant that you can make a lean too out of... She is finishing,, just real real slow... I got some soda can colas filling in and a lot of fluff that is filling in... Some may never fill in,,, i actually cut a few branches that were real low and the most undeveloped. hopefully it will refocus that energy.... I got her about 2 ec right now

Wisher619

Wisher619

cheap stocking???? oh hell no! Im single with non lady friends i can ask for panty hose, and im not going to wolly world and buying panty hose! Wtf lol! This is a deal breaker lmao... Can i use a new sock lol??? lolololol
no just throw the ewc in...no need for stocking
when you are done brewing it will all settle to the bottom
and you can use the sludge for around like some outdoor trees or whatever

Top Bottom