Rdwc And Coco Coir Adventures #nobubbles

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

how does water get taken in at 5.8 released by the plants and caught by my dehey and is now 6.6... i was gonna just add it to my system since its .01 ec but that will throw off my system ph from what my reg ro is,,,,
idk about this! Maybe i just dump it

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So rmol i got 2 # off of the last run with 1600 watts... Im gonna go for 3# this time! And thats not counting kray kray in either... She is her own harvest lol...speaking of her she is starting to fill out ,,, but only under under the t5,,, hps is still scraggley where it hits her,,, so cool,,,

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
So rmol i got 2 # off of the last run with 1600 watts... Im gonna go for 3# this time! And thats not counting kray kray in either... She is her own harvest lol...speaking of her she is starting to fill out ,,, but only under under the t5,,, hps is still scraggley where it hits her,,, so cool,,,

Nice. Can't wait to see how she finishes out.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I know im glad i listened to wish and topped 4 nodes down and waited 2 weeks to flip! That was advice that saved this grow from getting out of control, and gave my roots time and doubled my tops... hell i ought to just get a wisher a cctv hookup for continuous monitoring... Hey there is a business idea for you wish!!!,, $99 a month/ life lock weed counseling :)

Wisher619

Wisher619

I know im glad i listened to wish and topped 4 nodes down and waited 2 weeks to flip! That was advice that saved this grow from getting out of control, and gave my roots time and doubled my tops... hell i ought to just get a wisher a cctv hookup for continuous monitoring... Hey there is a business idea for you wish!!!,, $99 a month/ life lock weed counseling :)
that is a good idea

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Hello My Friends,

I hope everyone is doing terrific today. I am excited. I just placed an order for a new set-up I am going to run. I was able to purchase my the tent/light/hydro buckets for around $1000 all in This is my first run with hydro.

First, for the light, I decided to go with an: Amare SolarECLIPSE 250 COB LED Grow Light
Amare SolarECLIPSE 250 COB LED Grow Light

amara-solareclipse-250-SE250-main_grande.jpg

Next, for the tent, I decided on the: Secret Jardin Dark Room 2.5 3'x3'
Secret Jardin Dark Room 2.5 DR90 3' x 3' Grow Tent

I went with the Dark Room over the Dark Street because the construction seemed a little more solid, and it was worth the minor cost differential for me (if only for the peace of mind). I have only had experience with Gorilla Tents previously but have read great things about the Secret Jardin product and it is less expensive.
DR90-secret-jardin-3-x-3-dark-room-grow-tent-main_grande.jpg

Lastly, I decided to go with a RDWC system from Current Culture: 2 x Current Culture H2O Under Current Solo 8
Current Culture H2O Under Current Solo 8 (8 Gallon Bucket)

current-culture-h2o-under-current-solo-8-main.jpg

It should all be here within the next week or two. Now I need to pick which 2 Strains I should grow. I am looking for high yielders. I will post some pics once I have it set-up. Any suggestions on strains are welcome

Cheers,
~mandalaman

Sweet updates appreciated and happy growing may your harvest be plentiful

mandalaman

mandalaman

So. I did what I believe to be the final Rez change today. I added RO + Prime (60mL) + Finish (150mL) + MammothP (decent pour).

pH @ 5.5, ec 0.4, 72f.

She is starting to smell like the diggity dank bitch I knew she could be. Imagine if I hadn't literally thrown every issue I could at her (except pests). She's a resilient beautiful fat smelly girl.

Will try to get pics. Trichs are still pretty much all clear. lets see what she can do with this week.

Top Bottom